Pakistan v New Zealand | Napier | 3rd Test - Day 3 | 13/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only we could get a opening century partnership would set us up nicely oh well enough dreaming.

Bublu Bhuyan said:
Chris Martin's average vs. Pakistan is now 0.14 from 10 innings.
Didn't he score his first runs in the first test of this series?

Big jobs on their shoulders, they've seen Tuffey battle it out, Vettori battling through and McCullum aswell so no excuses lads! Come on Pakistan needs you 2 to battle it out there.

InshahAllah all the best Pakistan!

Our brilliant openers in the middle, will show how good this pitch is playing

Wow a great day for guyz who had Tuffey & Kaneria in their fantasy league...and the worst day for me as i made Asif captain

Butt hasnt changed anything from his 1st innings shot selection

Same mistakes again playing with half the bat and all

butt should play in his odi mode. take about 200 balls to get his 100

Omar Malik said:
Butt hasnt changed anything from his 1st innings shot selection

Same mistakes again playing with half the bat and all
Didn't he say in his interview, he will not change anything about his batting?

so far sensible batting..nothing in the pitch..as long they dont play bad shots..Pak can Inshallah make a good score...

tbh, there shouldnt be any pressure on Butt and Faraht because they know that they are going to play no matter what coz of their sifarish. So how about bat without being nervous.

Whoever score less then 80 should be treated following...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZeYVIWz99I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZeYVIWz99I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How about Butt get a banana shaped Bat to assist these shots he is playing...

-241/0 after 2 overs right now.

Pakistan needs to play the whole day today, make the deficit 0 by the end of today at the loss of a maximum of 2 or 3 wickets.

They then need to play out the whole of the fourth day, and set a target of around 320-330 for New Zealand to chase on the last day, with the Pakistani bowling attack attacking the stumps after a well- rested 2 days.

So pakistan needs to bat out this third and fourth day, and make a score of around 550.

Question is, can the brittle Pakistani batting line up achieve this?

openers should try to break even with the lead before OBrien comes to bowl.

Salazar said:

Pakistan needs to play the whole day today, make the deficit 0 by the end of today at the loss of a maximum of 2 or 3 wickets.

They then need to play out the whole of the fourth day, and set a target of around 320-330 for New Zealand to chase on the last day, with the Pakistani bowling attack attacking the stumps after a well- rested 2 days.

So pakistan needs to bat out this third and fourth day, and make a score of around 550.

a good plan. The question is, can we do it?:)

Salazar said:

Are you talking about Pakistan or Aus?

I wish my Dad was in the PCB: I'd have played for Pakistan also:p

LOL Would let PP talent in slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back