Pakistan v South Africa l 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 10/15/13 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philander isn't getting any movement at all.
Steyn just has that shape/swing away from the right hander but no seam movement..

Welcome to U.A.E!

Guys, I don't get this hype for Chisty, I know he is nostalgic and all.. but his commentary isn't really extra good. He states the obvious, still better than Ramiz tho.

still some movement there with the new ball...they should carefullyl see off the new ball..

:azhar is pure FTB he is very effective when he comes against an old ball (15-20) overs old

away movement and well played... slight pushed and used the pace of the ball by khurram for three runs.

Such a terrible outfield. So sluggish. Even the timed drives aren't reaching the fence,whereas on other places you just put bat on ball and it races away.

Both openers are so edgy even in uae...wonder what would have happen in Africa

Both openers are so edgy even in uae...wonder what would have happen in Africa

New ball against steyn and Philander is tough anywhere...

SA openers looked even more edgy and they were facing inferior quality bowlers

Comment from ESPNcricinfo
M F Nadeem:"Chishti Mujahid in commentary box sounds so wonderful; full of stories, good humor, and great wit. I would say, he is much better than several formulaic contemporary commentators of modern age."
:)) :)))

Nice Run Rate its taking away the game. Need to keep at it. I feel bad for Kepler he almost sounds resigned (in relation to commentating with Chisti). Chisti asks him questions and Kepler just shrugs them away.

I am expecting some sledging soon, remember ODIs in SA tour when he was wicketless?

Yep... two things when steyn is out of ideas.

1. He starts bowling fast.
2. He starts sledging and getting angry.

When you do that you know you are getting to his nerves.

So our openers are not taking Steyn seriously. Great! Khurram,Masood,Shehzad have made sure that he doesn't get wickets.

Nice Run Rate its taking away the game. Need to keep at it. I feel bad for Kepler he almost sounds resigned (in relation to commentating with Chisti). Chisti asks him questions and Kepler just shrugs them away.

I was going to post the same. Chishty is asking questions as if he is a curious little boy who is seeing Cricket for the first time. :junaid

Yep... two things when steyn is out of ideas.

1. He starts bowling fast.
2. He starts sledging and getting angry.

When you do that you know you are getting to his nerves

I am missing that Misbah smile ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back