Pakistan v South Africa l 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 10/15/13 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep... two things when steyn is out of ideas.

1. He starts bowling fast.
2. He starts sledging and getting angry.

When you do that you know you are getting to his nerves.

That is just his josh. He loses his sense as soon as you start showing him his place. He starts bowling fast,he sledges,his facial expression changes,he starts bowling all over the place and starts bowling bouncers. He also starts bowling cross-seam deliveries.

That is just his josh. He loses his sense as soon as you start showing him his place. He starts bowling fast,he sledges,his facial expression changes,he starts bowling all over the place and starts bowling bouncers. He also starts bowling cross-seam deliveries.

Josh mai hosh nahi khona chahiye. :akhtar:akhtar:akhtar

Waqar saying the same thing I stated earlier. Face the ball and not the bowler. Don't let someone's reputation affect you.

Morne will bowl better thn Steyn on this pitch.

No issue with sledging; legitimate way to get wickets.

oh 2 runs and steyn EC rate stays at 6.... Well done to openers for taking the best bowler in the world and an ATG to the cleaners for 5 overs.

steyn is starting to look like when in ODI he was batting and had playes 14 dot balls and got bowled at his 15th ball for a duck... man he looked murderous then.

Waqar cannot hide his excitement, 9 overs and Pakistan has not lost a wicket aganist SA, by now they normally take 2-3 wickets, LOL

As Waqar is Steyn's IPL coach,why can't he tell something about his plan to Pakistan behind closed doors? After all he is a Pakistani. :p :D

Philander would fancy his chances against Khurram, needs to be careful with his big cover drive.

If Steyn would be a Pakistani,there would dozens of threads opened on him already. As it is clear by threads on Ajmal.:dav

Steyn is a fast bowler and not getting any younger. 3 years back he destroyed us in India. Doesn't look the same bowler today imo. Ajmal is a spinner. totally different scenario

It's not Wanders any more... Pakistani did not had their length right in SA and now SA bowlers don't have their length right (too short and too wide)... Welcome to Asia ;-)

Hafeez bradman wouldve scored a 50 by now :hafeez

hopefully he gets revenge on steyn during LOIs

Steyn is a fast bowler and not getting any younger. 3 years back he destroyed us in India. Doesn't look the same bowler today imo. Ajmal is a spinner. totally different scenario

Let us not get into a quarrel. You must have some sense of humour,no? And what I said is not wrong. And how did you reach the conclusion that I said Steyn isn't same and Ajmal is different from Steyn?

And I hope spinners wont get younger. like bhajji has declined after becoming younger.LOL

Any source or proof to back that up? I am just curious how did you know that. I don't think he would. His IPL contract must mean a lot to him.

I am not sure what is so secret about SA plan, we knew what SA is going to do in Wanders... Just knowing does not help... We did not loose because of lack of knowledge, we lost because of lack of skills to execute on what we knew before going in...

Any source or proof to back that up? I am just curious how did you know that. I don't think he would. His IPL contract must mean a lot to him.

He's a patriotic pakistani...

IPL has got nothing to do with Internatoinal cricket...

He is likely to become pakistan coach again, i dont think he would hide any info regarding steyn if he knows

So far partnership is looking good only 12 out of 43 runs are boundaries it's good to see singles and doubles by Pakistani batsmen after a long time.

Best opening stand for Pakistan in Test in 2013 :) - See what happen when Professor is back to the University ;-)

Last time Pakistan openers scored a 50-run partnership was on June 30, 2012 when Hafeez & Taufeeq scored 51 runs against Sri Lanka

Kallis is there to provide soe rest. He won't bowl for more than 4 overs on trot and if he gets a wicket(God Forbid) it will be just a bonus.

These 2 had good start.If it was Hafeez and Farhat they would be going at run rate of 1.5 per over.

Peterson warne will definitely cause some havoc Things at the moment are too hood to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back