Pakistan v South Africa l 2nd Test | Dubai | 23/10/13 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ledts hope it is dubai all over again but pathetic batting display against a very poor bowler tahir.

99 all out exactly same as the one against England, unlike England this match is go went gone. No lessons learned and losing due to Imran Tahir is just criminal

well done Pakistan. We've clearly outplayed Saffers in this first innings. Take that Haters.
Misbah and his crew has taken us to a solid first innings total of 99. :akhtar

44 AO ... We are playing SA not china. They have AB. We get them for 150 i would call it a great performance.

That's a secret i am telling you actually we imported the pitch from Shanghai!

When Tahir came to bowl 1st over I tweeted watch Pak makes Tahir next Shane Warne and they didn't disappoint me :p

This is one pathetic batting at least England bowled good to get us out this time we gifted wkt after wkt

So was this a real bad batting display? or is the pitch unplayable like the eng vs pak test?

Guys this match is gone an inning victory at least so lets save urself some pain and don't think abt win. If I am wrong I will be happy to eat humble pie, but SA are not England

lol who would have thought that pak batting would be ripped apart by Tahir

So was this a real bad batting display? or is the pitch unplayable like the eng vs pak test?

Pitch has effects but we really gave it in. khurram,younis,asad,adnan all gave it away. While misbah and azhar got out to a slight turning googly and an inswinger respectively( both not unplayable but good deliveries.) and masood got an unlucky edge to wickets.

Last edited:
Pakistan have made one thing for sure the way they batted in the first inning that this game will not result in a draw:p

Pakistan have made one thing for sure the way they batted in the first inning that this game will not result in a draw:p

pakistan would need at least 180 runs in the final innings to defend , anything less would be easy for SA

Zulfi needs to be given the ball , attack with spin , a few wickets might set some panic :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back