Pakistan v South Africa l 2nd Test | Dubai | 23/10/13 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
poor stuff...spinners need to be brought on if we are to have any chance....this is not england batting

against england they were under 10 for 2...those who are expecting lightning to strike twice dream on...this game is gone

Presidents trophy started today...Zia ul Haq and Hammad Azam ripped up PIA for just 135

it might not be a bad idea to bring spin on both ends and give junaid the old ball to reverse.

So this is Alviro's highest score in this series.

Deja vu

Pakistan have effectively handed this test in the first session to South Africa

They HAVE to bat like this once in a while ... uss k begher khana hazam nahin hota

And Tahir of all the bowlers who was mighty unimpressive in his first 11 tests (26 wickets at 50.19) Sami would be proud of these stats

here we go fellas... Elgar can't score and Smith is in bad touch so will get out in a bit 50-3 and all pressure will be on Kallis and AB

That was out dammit !

Oh wait, replay shows that original decision would stick :(

Oh wait we have Ian Gould as umpire and what does Misbah do waste all our reviews on rubbish calls.

The runs have stopped and there's chances to be had, relax my fellow PP'ers this the next session will produce 4/5 wickets and all will be on the up tonight.

The runs have stopped and there's chances to be had, relax my fellow PP'ers this the next session will produce 4/5 wickets and all will be on the up tonight.

Well the only way we will be on top is if we take them down all out on 100 today and the only way we will come back is if they end the day 7 down with less then 120.

come on juni.... In my view he should have been brought when the ball was old for some reverse.

Pakistan will have to wrap them up cheaply else we may end up facing an innings defeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back