Pakistan v South Africa l 2nd Test | Dubai | 23/10/13 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are having trouble removing their most out of form player. we need a cluster of quick wickets.

Pakistan just seem to be going through the motions here. Need something special to lift them.

Go back to your hole, troll. Worry about your game.

Explain to me how am I troll? Its a fact that SA were under-prepared and lacked match practice.

The real difference between the quality of the two sides is being shown now.

Explain to me how am I troll? Its a fact that SA were under-prepared and lacked match practice.

The real difference between the quality of the two sides is being shown now.

Not completely true...this is more due to Pak imploding this innings in a way only Pak can do.

ok get together... they are not invincible at this point. We need to remove a wicket... cmon Irfan.

this is pathetic...what is the point of bowling azhar ali...is giving 1s and 2s every ball

Unless Azhar Ali produce a match winning knock, this should be his last test with Asad Shafiq and Zulfiqar Babar

Elgar was just surviving like smith is. Smith is an out of form batsmen so i understand his innings but elgar....

Now use juanid khan.. kallis can give it away and Ab will have a better chance of getting out to pace then spin.

the next coming batsmen is the one that will tell who will get the test match. Both ajmal and junaid have taken kallis so its tough for him being out there.

Pakistan need to have S.A atleast 5 down by close of play to have a chance in this match!

the next coming batsmen is the one that will tell who will get the test match. Both ajmal and junaid have taken kallis so its tough for him being out there.

bhai match khatam hai the only thing left is to see whether it will be a innings defeat or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back