Pakistan v South Africa l 2nd Test | Dubai | 23/10/13 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Morkel swing the ball?
Nope. Basically a poor man's Umar Gul(i.e. Gul minus the ability to produce the occasional unplayable spell, the slightest bit of swing early on that Gul gets sometimes or the reverse swing that Gul is Gul's main claim to fame).

Last edited:
If you'd be kind enough to provide me with details of your current location, I can come over and take care of the armed men who're making you watch the match at gun point.

While you are at it can you inquire to those gun men are they forcing him to write hate about misbah? When we won the test he was the only one who had bad words for misbah.

Tahir to rip through our lineup. :( we always make these lulloos look good.

Tahir has a brilliant FC record though, his performance on International level is just torrid though, Curse of the South African Spinners?

If tahir cant get wickets over here of an out of form azhar then he cant do anything.

Can't allow him to settle in to a good rhythm, have to put these full tosses away!

We've missed out on an extra 10-15 runs so far due to outfield. Some class shots been played.

OK, he's not that bad either :)
Averages 30 despite playing almost half his test matches in RSA. Averages over 30 in all countries except RSA(28) and the two test sides with the absolute worst batting lineups not including BD and Zim, WI and NZ.

I think they missed a trick by not playing peterson. He bowls bad but he avg 44 against us this year in 4 test matches.... could have been useful...

So the SA batting line up has depleted quite a bit. No Amla and Peterson who normally does well in the batting department against us replaced by a rabbit in Tahir.

If Pakistan can muster 300 here would be great

Apparently :yk gives tips to :shm on how to play spin.

If the pitch really is as spin friendly as is being made out, Pakistan need to bat time and get SA on their halfway through tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back