Pakistan v South Africa l 2nd Test | Dubai | 23/10/13 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems as if PAkistan have won the pressure battle.

Last edited:
nice quick running. when did we learn to rotate the strike.

This is something they have worked on a lot I think as even in the last match the singles did not stop. Even Misbah the block everything was taking and placing balls for singles.
It could be the slow outfields that is putting boundaries out of play and so they know they have to take take singles doubles etc to score.

umpires call and azhar is gone.... was struggling at first but looked much better at the end. hopefully will make a better impact in the next innings.

There you go another failure, 19 off 54, another nothing innings in the end.

It's vitally important to have a #3 who can bat @ 50 SR at least ...

Seems the honeymoon is over for Azhar.. The next innings could turn out to b his last for at least near future

Last edited:
I have been a long time Azhar fan, he hasn't been the most talented player, but in the past he has done a job for Pakistan cricket, I will not deny it though, he has struggled very much of late. I feel bad for him.

But a guy averaging 17 odd in the last 10-12 innings is really a waste of #3 spot.
It will take only some rubbish thoughts to continue with him even after these miserable performances.

This is the line up neither Umar Akmal nor Fawad Alam can get into :))

Will stop lookin at The live threads as we always lose a wicket.

He's a traitor as Pakistan wouldn't pick him...hmm.

Batting weaknesses coming home to roost.

He can but he needs to be a little more positive.

looooool what positive?If he really was positive he'd not be avearging 34 in the fc..I still can't believe how this guy make into this team where Fawad/Umar Akmal/Haris can't get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back