Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 1st ODI | Karachi | 20/1/09 - SL Inngs

Status
Not open for further replies.
IronMan2009 said:
To be honest that was not a good delivery on this pitch. Few feet on either side of the fielder would have gone for 4.

That was bound to happen the way Dilshan was going...

Khabri420 said:
That was bound to happen the way Dilshan was going...

That is true. He really managed to force Malik to change bowling from both ends with that approach.

Dilshan was suprised and really had to rush his shot!

Am I the only one annoyed that Sri Lanka continue play jayasuriya at 40 years of age. What the hell does it prove? Great you won the Asia Cup with guy who won't be around in the future. Sri Lanka's attidue is pissing me off, hope Pak slap them around.

Entier line up is out of form apart from Dilshan and Jaya to some extent. Pakistan should be able to come back.

diondublin said:
Am I the only one annoyed that Sri Lanka continue play jayasuriya at 40 years of age. What the hell does it prove? Great you won the Asia Cup with guy who won't be around in the future. Sri Lanka's attidue is pissing me off, hope Pak slap them around.

That is possible because they have crappy openers in Tharanga and others.

Chipped over the top by Jayasuriya and he gets a four!

:four

IronMan2009 said:
That is possible because they have crappy openers in Tharanga and others.

well if he can keep on batting like this why kick him out. He is still the best guy to open in the upcoming 20/20 WC

Omar Malik said:
I think they shouldnt have taken the 2nd powerplay.....With Jayasuriya going at everything....

But Srilanka would have taken their power play.

This is so frustrating from our fielders. These guys have been playing domestic cricket non stop so no reason to drop such sitters.

Lankans thrashing Akhtar all over the place. Going at 10 an over and 2 dropped catches so far. Normal service resumed in pak cricket

so Afridi has dropped a catch now he needs to make up for it by scoring 10 runs.

TaZ said:
Lankans thrashing Akhtar all over the place. Going at 10 an over and 2 dropped catches so far. Normal service resumed in pak cricket

AKhtar bowled well, had two edges gone for four

Rao should consider himself lucky. Two full tosses in a row. One dropped catch last over. This one just 2 runs.

Crap Rao is bowling Good, Afridi and YK both want captaincy that why dropped the catches :p

Excellent inswing yorker from Gul to Jayasuriya. 141.4 km/hr. Dead in front.

how many of the bowlers have crossed 150k?
whats the average speed of Akthar & Gul?

Beautiful yorker from Gul. Hit Jayasuriya right on the toe, gone LBW!

86-2

On this pitch I guess Murali and Mendis will dictate their terms to Pakistani Batsmen, it will surely spin.

Is that Chisty Mujahid Commentating?

Incredible as the guy is in my college too.

Excellent time for pakistan to pull things back and continue to apply pressure

Against pakistan even the batsmen in worst of forms can look to in great form... Well thats our cricket..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back