Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 1st ODI | Karachi | 20/1/09 - SL Inngs

Status
Not open for further replies.
natalia said:
There must be something wrong with the speed meters at the ground. A delivery by Rao a few overs ago said it was 90 KPH.

It must be MPH (meters per hour)

Obeid said:
I'm thinking that the server is full ; they've oversold, and now half of us can't access the link.

The server is up and all, cuz it connects for one moment, and then it just... stops.
I am no expert nor is this their helpdesk. However if the server was oversold we would all be having problems as well which we are not having.

There are multiple links there. Click on a different one and give it few seconds to start. If you keep clicking it won't start because I believe their system checks to see if that IP itself is watching the stream from another source too or someone from that login.

End of the day if you have a problem...contact them. So far so good for me.

Ok guys! I'm going to have breakfast now and watch the match from a distance with my laptop! :D So see ya all a bit later!

Mercenary said:
a couple more wickets here and we'll be down to Murali

Hey someone's gotten hold of Merc's account. Merc isn't even online and yet someone's posting from his account.. :moyo

Zeenix said:
Hey someone's gotten hold of Merc's account. Merc isn't even online and yet someone's posting from his account.. :moyo

Must be MoYo. After ICl go bust he couldnt afford the match on TV so stole my stream.

Zeenix said:
On the TV scorecard he is due in at 7

Shoaib is so predictable he should have brought back Akhtar before Sangakara settles in but he goes for the pacer with least overs bowled.

Malik should save Gul for the end now instead of bowling him right now...we will need him when SL take the third powerplay and during our death overs when SL will be looking to smash the balls...

checkers.llvllaster said:
Malik should save Gul for the end now instead of bowling him right now...we will need him when SL take the third powerplay and during our death overs when SL will be looking to smash the balls...
Agreed

checkers.llvllaster said:

Tanvir and Gul should bowl at the death but I bet Akhtar insists he should do it!!

Ramiz can't stop blabbering on about the over rate

There was some movement available early on but his line and length were horrible today, I think he has to improve his batting before he becomes a permanent fixture in the lineup.

Rao Iftekhar is a great bowler ..he should be in category B atleastttttttt in central contract

134.3k last ball.

Shoaib looks fitter than before, usually by the third over he needs some Danube

Only 21 overs bowled in 1 hour 50 mins, pretty poor effort. With 4 fast bowlers, Pak need to make sure they dont get penalised for slow over rate

He defintely looks alot slimmer and much fitter! lets hope he continues to lose weight!

Has anyone kept an eye on his bowling speed today?

I missed his first spell, what was his fastest delivery?

Did he get in the 90 mph zone regularly?

Akmal chewing gum and wearing shades watching the ball race to the boundary behind him but not his fault as Sanga played it through the uncovered first slip area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back