Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 1st ODI | Karachi | 20/1/09 - SL Inngs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercenary said:
I didnt catch all his deliveries but didnt see him cross 140k today
I did see a 143k delivery from him in his early overs

Short one left alone by eth right hander, Akhtar mixing it up well in this spell

Pakistan need a wicket here. This wicket is a beauty as per usual and 300 tends to be par. We cant let S.L off the hook!

Speed gun are clearly faulty I will not be surprise if I found some random guys typing these speeds instead of measurement.

Akhtar has lost his line & swing.

TVNSPORTS really av annoyed me so far, to start off with the quality of the stream aint that good and second of all you can hardly hear the bloody commentators!

I dont think i'l be subscribing to TVNSPORTS in the future!

Akhtar uis a liability. We should drop him and move forward. Sohail Khan please

BoomBoomAfridi said:
TVNSPORTS really av annoyed me so far, to start off with the quality of the stream aint that good and second of all you can hardly hear the bloody commentators!

I dont think i'l be subscribing to TVNSPORTS in the future!

Yeah thats what I was asking too.....From the last 5-6 overs I can hardly hear the commentators....My stream stopped for the 1st time some 10 mins ago and I played it again and this time it says to be streaming at 350 K bits!

Mercenary said:
We could've used Nasir Jamshed on this pitch

I agree, I would have picked Nasir Jamshed instead of Khurram, considering it's a flat pitch and also, you want an opener who can smash...you don't want two slow openers...

Zeenix said:
and a fair bit of pace too
Well one can accept it because he is 33-34 years of age but his action has degenerated from what it was once and his line & length is not what should be expected from him.

McBoom said:
Well one can accept it because he is 33-34 years of age but his action has degenerated from what it was once and his line & length is not what should be expected from him.

Uh yeah :batman:

McBoom said:
And he is not following through either, which shows a lack of rhythm.

BOWLED HIM!!!!

Shahid KHAN AFRIDI!!!!

Well bowled, googly, and Kapugedera gone. Now get Mubarak, and we get to face Murali :D

Random Aussie said:
Not talking about chucking :) , its not as high arm as it used to be.

Ox-serpent strikes ! with venom !

I've got the volume on full on the player and my laptop and still hardly their voices can be heard....bad!

Mercenary said:
He didnt do well on flat pitches or after the first 20 overs

Well some wickets and tight line and length in the first 20 overs could be very handy.. And Gul for the death..

checkers.llvllaster said:
We're back in the game, if only we can get Sanga out too, that would be icing on the cake!

we were never out of it so 'back in the game' is the wrong expression.

A lot of 'touching' going on between Shoaib Malik and Afridi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back