Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 1st ODI | Karachi | 20/1/09 - SL Inngs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncharacteristic drops today. I guess its just the early pressure. No worries, no harm done, both batsman gone relatively cheaply. Lets get Sanga.

Rajan said:
how many of the bowlers have crossed 150k?
whats the average speed of Akthar & Gul?
In the beginning overs, there was no speedgun. I have seen a few mid 140k's by Akhtar after that and low 140's by Gul. Certainly no 150k by Akhtar i think

bluffmasterv2 said:
man this tvn stream has to be the worst thing ever. I have no clue why i paid for this, forget the poor quality but its bufferin every minute.
probably because so many people are subscribing to it and its loading their servers

Great bowling by Gul, he really is the master of yorkers.

Nice to hear Chisty Mujahid again brings back some old memories he has a very smooth voice. Nice commentary panel so happy the left out the likes of Aamir Sohail and Ranjit Fernando!

Excellent outswinger from Rao. Gets Jaywardene fishing. Jaywardene's poor form continues.

Brothers in blood, I require a link, would be much appreciated.

lollol said:
In the beginning overs, there was no speedgun. I have seen a few mid 140k's by Akhtar after that and low 140's by Gul. Certainly no 150k by Akhtar i think

Thanks.

Lahoria said:
Great bowling by Gul, he really is the master of yorkers.

Nice to hear Chisty Mujahid again brings back some old memories he has a very smooth voice. Nice commentary panel so happy the left out the likes of Aamir Sohail and Ranjit Fernando!
But for me he sounds like a physic's teacher lecturing...

Jaya is out of form big time or is he just tired of playing all these ODIs

Some guy in the crowd thinks this is some music talent show, keeps playing the blues in the background

Pakistan needs to reign in the Run rate here but also attack and go for more wickets. 3 quick wickets has been superb.

Mythsmoke said:
rubbish.....not able to sustain presssure

Quit lying. He bowled very well, was very very unlucky. And QUICK. Can he ever win with you guys?

Jayawardene failed again and showed what an over-rated batsmen he is!

On_the_up said:
probably because so many people are subscribing to it and its loading their servers
I am using it so is Salman. No buffers here at all.

If anyone is having a problem they should check their connections.

is anyone watching using the TVN link? is it worth getting?

Malik needs to keep agressive fields here. If we can get Sanga out aswell!

TaZ said:
It doesn't even work anymore!

I've sent a letter demanding for the money back... we'll see how that goes.

feather said:

Indeed, im also having no problems. So the problems doesnt lie with them... check ur connection.

Obeid said:

Paaji, its working all the time here....

Poison said:
Quit lying. He bowled very well, was very very unlucky. And QUICK. Can he ever win with you guys?
Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, FOUR, Starts off with a short ball and Dilshan pulls that through midwicket for a boundary. No getting his eye in, etc for Dilshan
0.2 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, Much better delivery, a hint of swing for Shoiab, length ball just outside off, Dilshan wafts at it without any foot movement and is beaten outside off
0.3 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, that one seamed away a little after pitching a touch wider outside off, Dilshan plays inside the line of it as it goes through to the keeper
0.4 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, Whoah! That one nipped back from a short of a length, Dilshan trusted the bounce on that one and lets it go, the ball sails over the stumps
0.5 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, fuller ball on middle and leg this time, hits Dilshan's pads and trickles away behind square
0.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, good ball to finish, a tight line on off, Dilshan is content to defend it off the back foot towards cover
Sri Lanka 4/0 Shoaib Akhtar 1-0-4-0

2.1 Shoaib Akhtar to Jayasuriya, 1 run, back of a length ball, on off, gets a thick outside edge off Jayasuriya and thr ball runs away towards third man
2.2 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, Well, Dilshan showing he's not going to hang around, he swings wildly at one that was wide outside off
2.3 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, 2 runs, closer to the stump this time, Dilshan thrashes it square past a diving backward point fielder
2.4 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, moves in towards Dilshan off a length, Dilshan plays it watchfully towards covers
2.5 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, Dilshan's beaten by pace, almost a repeat of this over's second ball, Dilshan throws his bat at a wide ball but connects only with air
2.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, pitching outside off and coming in to Dilshan, who defends off the front foot to the off side
Sri Lanka 11/0 Shoaib Akhtar 2-0-7-0

4.1 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, FOUR, Shoaib bangs it in short, doesn't bounce very much, Dilshan picks it up and deposits it towards the midwicket boundary, he played that off the front foot
4.2 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, Dilshan throws everything at that one but mistimes it to short midwicket
4.3 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, FOUR, slanting into middle and leg, lovely shot from Dilshan, a controlled, wristy on-drive, finds the gap between mid-on and short midwicket to get another boundary
4.4 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, 1 run, dropped, that was pitched up, outside off, Dilshan goes for a booming drive, gets the outside edge, a regulation catch for Younis Khan at slip but he puts it down
4.5 Shoaib Akhtar to Jayasuriya, 1 run, another edge but it goes wide of slip, and races away towards third man
4.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, 1 run, back of a length and wide ball, Dilshan upper cuts it to the right of third man
Sri Lanka 30/0 Shoaib Akhtar 3-0-18-0

6.1 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, FOUR, short of a length, sliding towards leg, a gift for Dilshan as fine leg was up in the ring, and he guides it for another boundary
6.2 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, FOUR, a little bit of width, no half measure from Dilshan again, his attempted drive gets a thick edge which sails over the infield for a boundary to third man
6.3 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, Shoaib responds with the fast bowler's stock reply, a bouncer, Dilshan was shaping to pull it but decides against it at the last moment
6.4 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, 3 runs, length ball outside off, Dilshan drives away from his body, beats the infield but the timing wasn't quite right, Shoiab Malik runs to the boundary from mid-off to cut it off
6.5 Shoaib Akhtar to Jayasuriya, 1 run, overpitched outside off, Sensible batting from Jayasuriya, who pushes it softly towards mid-off, and Sri Lanka pinch a quick single
6.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, good variation from Shoaib, runs his fingers across the seam and the slower delivery (111 kmph) surprises Dilshan, who inside edges it on to his thigh pad
looks like rubbish to me

its too early in the morning for u to be drinking

feather said:

Aik connection chahia.. UFONE KA.. :sarfraz

TaZ said:

The picture quality isnt the best (313kbps) but it hasnt buffered once. Just under £6 for 3 ODIs and 2 Tests. Was worth it for me but depends on you.

feather said:

I'm thinking that the server is full ; they've oversold, and now half of us can't access the link.

The server is up and all, cuz it connects for one moment, and then it just... stops.

Obeid said:

No problems here either, check your connection.

There must be something wrong with the speed meters at the ground. A delivery by Rao a few overs ago said it was 90 KPH.

Mythsmoke said:
Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, FOUR, Starts off with a short ball and Dilshan pulls that through midwicket for a boundary. No getting his eye in, etc for Dilshan
0.2 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, Much better delivery, a hint of swing for Shoiab, length ball just outside off, Dilshan wafts at it without any foot movement and is beaten outside off
0.3 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, that one seamed away a little after pitching a touch wider outside off, Dilshan plays inside the line of it as it goes through to the keeper
0.4 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, Whoah! That one nipped back from a short of a length, Dilshan trusted the bounce on that one and lets it go, the ball sails over the stumps
0.5 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, fuller ball on middle and leg this time, hits Dilshan's pads and trickles away behind square
0.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, good ball to finish, a tight line on off, Dilshan is content to defend it off the back foot towards cover

Sri Lanka 4/0 Shoaib Akhtar 1-0-4-0

2.1 Shoaib Akhtar to Jayasuriya, 1 run, back of a length ball, on off, gets a thick outside edge off Jayasuriya and thr ball runs away towards third man
2.2 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, Well, Dilshan showing he's not going to hang around, he swings wildly at one that was wide outside off
2.3 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, 2 runs, closer to the stump this time, Dilshan thrashes it square past a diving backward point fielder
2.4 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, moves in towards Dilshan off a length, Dilshan plays it watchfully towards covers
2.5 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, Dilshan's beaten by pace, almost a repeat of this over's second ball, Dilshan throws his bat at a wide ball but connects only with air
2.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, pitching outside off and coming in to Dilshan, who defends off the front foot to the off side
Sri Lanka 11/0 Shoaib Akhtar 2-0-7-0

4.1 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, FOUR, Shoaib bangs it in short, doesn't bounce very much, Dilshan picks it up and deposits it towards the midwicket boundary, he played that off the front foot
4.2 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, Dilshan throws everything at that one but mistimes it to short midwicket
4.3 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, FOUR, slanting into middle and leg, lovely shot from Dilshan, a controlled, wristy on-drive, finds the gap between mid-on and short midwicket to get another boundary
4.4 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, 1 run, dropped, that was pitched up, outside off, Dilshan goes for a booming drive, gets the outside edge, a regulation catch for Younis Khan at slip but he puts it down
4.5 Shoaib Akhtar to Jayasuriya, 1 run, another edge but it goes wide of slip, and races away towards third man
4.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, 1 run, back of a length and wide ball, Dilshan upper cuts it to the right of third man
Sri Lanka 30/0 Shoaib Akhtar 3-0-18-0

6.1 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, FOUR, short of a length, sliding towards leg, a gift for Dilshan as fine leg was up in the ring, and he guides it for another boundary
6.2 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, FOUR, a little bit of width, no half measure from Dilshan again, his attempted drive gets a thick edge which sails over the infield for a boundary to third man
6.3 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, Shoaib responds with the fast bowler's stock reply, a bouncer, Dilshan was shaping to pull it but decides against it at the last moment
6.4 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, 3 runs, length ball outside off, Dilshan drives away from his body, beats the infield but the timing wasn't quite right, Shoiab Malik runs to the boundary from mid-off to cut it off
6.5 Shoaib Akhtar to Jayasuriya, 1 run, overpitched outside off, Sensible batting from Jayasuriya, who pushes it softly towards mid-off, and Sri Lanka pinch a quick single
6.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Dilshan, no run, good variation from Shoaib, runs his fingers across the seam and the slower delivery (111 kmph) surprises Dilshan, who inside edges it on to his thigh pad
looks like rubbish to me

its too early in the morning for u to be drinking

Take out the regulation catch and Dilshan, his figures would be much sweeter.

Obeid said:
I'm thinking that the server is full ; they've oversold, and now half of us can't access the link.

The server is up and all, cuz it connects for one moment, and then it just... stops.

Really? Who else cant connect?

Mercenary said:
Some guy in the crowd thinks this is some music talent show, keeps playing the blues in the background

They got a full orchestra there! They think its a wedding going on!

Wedding hall eh?! LOL :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back