Pakistan v Zimbabwe | Group A | WC 11 | Pallekele | 14/3/11 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

RehanG

First Class Captain
Runs
so pakistan need 168 in 38 overs match starts in 10 mins!

7.52 pm Update: Zimbabwe's innings is over, Pakistan's target is 162 in 38 overs, says Harsha Bhogle.

Zimbabwe's innings is over, So our target is 162 in 38 overs, KAr lo Gal!!!!!!!!!!

the reasoning is something like this, and im making this up myself because its the only reasonable thing i can come up.

had zimbabwe known they had only 36 overs.. they mightve started hitting around the 30 over mark when they had 4 or 5 wickets in hand.
and so they predict some how thats the score they wouldve reached

We need 162 to win from 38 overs.

Last edited:
Seems like a fair target. We only need a good start and then we need to bat at least 20 overs to get a result.

Hope the ball swings, I want this to be a challenge

the reasoning is something like this, and im making this up myself because its the only reasonable thing i can come up.

had zimbabwe known they had only 36 overs.. they mightve started hitting around the 30 over mark when they had 4 or 5 wickets in hand.
and so they predict some how thats the score they wouldve reached

I don't think that they make subjective decisions like that. They just apply D/L which is based on statistical analysis rather than logical/ontological analysis.

Time for our non-performing openers to get some runs!

guys by 10 overs time should be atleast 38 for 0 around 45 for 1 incase if there is chance of rain again

Get the target in 20 overs for a good run rate. :)

or maybe just make sure we win.

Masakadza will open the attack for Zimbabwe and he has a pathetic economy rate.

Oh God thats a nice out swinger :(
but he has an economy of 8
but we make laloos look good

15 minutes 34 secounds from the time bolwer start running and afridi slaps hafeez when reacehd dressing room (note hafeez will take time in referring too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back