Pakistan vs England ~ First Test ~ Lords ~ Day One [Update Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict England will make 418, Pakistan will get 274, then Englnad bat again and get 175, and Pakistan bat and get 342 to win.

HAFRIDI said:
good to see ya lad. an well done
what the hell have i done. Should be saying well done to the actually player :91:. I'm sure the lower order collapse will come as soon as the Bell wicket has gone.

hope we see a 2nd inns collapse, thats our only chance of winning, apply pressure in 2nd inns, sami has to bowl well to bring pressure, then dani from other end is the way to go, with afridi now and then

OUUUUUUUUUTTTTT!!!!!! Woot! Umar Gul strikes! Cook gone...brilliantly bowled...

You wish...

zMario said:
I predict England will make 418, Pakistan will get 274, then Englnad bat again and get 175, and Pakistan bat and get 342 to win.

thats optimistic I predict a high scoring draw

Xzianghow© said:

You wish...
You got my hopes high. Sort of. It doesn't matter now unless I see 2 hattricks in a row.

Xzianghow© said:

You wish...

Yep.............could only dream dude!!!!!!!!!!!

I think fielders who droped catches or couldnt hold on to, must have holes thru their hands....

Potential personal milestones made English couple extra cautious out there.

3/269 after 71 O. P'ship rosing onto 181*

Another go for Muhammed Sami...

zMario said:
SAMI CANNOT BOWL
I second that alot of people must have gotten this reality check and will probably get another one when its Pakistan's turn to bat.

He's back - cmon zindadil-e-Karachi ( and not Gasher) - Sami !!

Run Rate barri mushkil say kum kiya hai yaar!

oh sami is crap, shahif afridi is rubbish......oh we are going to loose.......oh but this is only the first day of the first test and we have so much cricket still left :89:

Sami bowling like a man possessed with something ... only conceded 1 run so far YIPPPPEEEEE

Sami to Cook, no run, outside off and Cook drives and edges it, towards slips and once again a straight forward chance is dropped !

good news is that England dont stand a chance against Aussies...

Out!!! No...just another dropped catch...

nothing to say...

poor old Sami...

why the hell is imran farhat in the slips???? thats three drop catches by him today....this is ridiculous

Why the hell did we pay jonty rhodes to teach us how to catch and field... waste of
money.. some people can never learn !!

haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa
heeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeee
keeeeeeeeeeeeeekeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekeeeeeeeeekeeeeeeeeeee
muuuuuuuuuhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa

sami is crap i told you all before :))):)))

Why in the world do I keep comming back to this thread to check whether another wicket has gone down or not.

this is great...now farhat will get out in first over due to so pressure from his dropped catches...great this game is played and done already...lets move on....

What is wrong with Inzi , what is Farhat still doing in the slips, Moyo should be there with spinners nad Inzi iwth fast bowlers.

this is poot Inzi very very poor

Nothing to worry about - England will drop even more :)

Just looking at that batting card. If Pakistan get two wickets then you're in. I would be encouraged by the fact that England have a seriously long tail and i thing that it'll be in the back of the bowlers mind that they can really roll them over.

I thinks high time to remove the slips .. they are standing there for no purpose ...or jus to give Company to Kamran.

Did Jhonty Rhodes teach us how to drop catches and if he did then Farhat must have been taking extra notes ;)

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
this is great...now farhat will get out in first over due to so pressure from his dropped catches...great this game is played and done already...lets move on....

no no no no...long way to go in this game.....few quick wickets now and this game will again be in our favour....

remember days 2 and 3 plus most of day 4 are the best days to bat at lords.....

Rob H said:
Just looking at that batting card. If Pakistan get two wickets then you're in. I would be encouraged by the fact that England have a seriously long tail and i thing that it'll be in the back of the bowlers mind that they can really roll them over.

the only way they can roll over is by a bull dozer

Let's bowl Inzamam, hope they try to hit him for six, and see if some1 can catch it. Oh wait no, no1 will catch it.

Farhat has to be taken out of the slips by Inzi. It's poor captaincy to leave him in. He looks shaken and nervous and is having to be reassured every time he goes down there every over.

I must say England have started playing very poorly ,such mediocre attack and below average feilding should be treated with real brutality

This is like drop by day and drop dead
by night.......these droping cathes.......

So how many dropped catches is that?

6?

:)))

Seems like they were playing football prior to this game and each one of them playing the goalie and punching the football out of the net.

Seems like they have not got rid of that habit so far today.

Maybe tomorrow, they will warmup by playing catch catch and hopefully do better

:))) :)))

What can you say? 5 dropped catches and 3 of them were by Farhat!

guess what? Is this what Jhonty Rodes was paid for (heavily) to make em expert in droping catches..............

mybe dropping its a good strategy to draw a match. The more we drop, the quicker they get to the declaration.

good bowling by danny and sami...we are certainly bowling a lot better post tea

Y.Khan would have been where Farhat has been fielding i expect.. damnn aint we already
missing him or wat...

Cricket is not completed when u not cover all the departments
STOP CALLING MUHAMMAD SAMI UNLUCKY
U can him badlucky boy

umarbeast said:
ohh plz not that unlucky **** about sami again. He sucks just say it
oh yeah sami is one Lucky B***** , he is so lucky to be playing with such wonderful fielder's.........my o my...

alright here's the summary.

farhat drops strauss off sami.

farhat drops cook off gul

akmal drops collingwood of gul

cook dropped by dani of his own bowling.

farhat drops cook off sami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back