Pakistan vs India| T20 WC - Final | Jo’burg| 24/9/07 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people need to have bigger hearts here..we can get this...younis, malik and misbah have to play responsibily...the target isn't that huge..we still have afridi to hopefully up the run rate a lil so inshallah lets see :)

This is nervy. I need a cigarette. Wait, Im fasting. Wait _ I dont smoke!

This was looking like Nazir's day , but now once again now to Malik, Yk and Misbah , law of averages not favoring us , but inshallah we will prove them wrong

junaidmalik said:
Why didn't they let him have a runner? bad sportsmanship
He came into the game with the injury. Oposition not obliged to allow a runner in that situation

Our run rate is quite good......... i think if we can get to close to 100 in 10th or 11th over, then malik and misbah can easily take us home!!

thats the match gone for pakistan i feel...
it will take something special from shoiab malik to win this one...
he has played oustandingly well all series about i'm afriad slecting younis khan in this 20 20 has cost pakistan this cup...this guy cant even make contact

Okay, these two have to cut this total into half. Quick 40-50 run partnership here.

SameerM said:
YK - throw him to the lions!!!! running out our HERO!!!!!

That was Nazirs fault , YK was running to the danger end , Nazir was looking at the ball and running wide.

Good captaincy from Dhoni

Nazir did not try hard enough to get in as he was not at the danger end but throw came his way an he was short by 2 inches

there you go YK , no need to go crazy , good cricket shots can get it done

Hari Sombar said:
Part of it was his fault, he came into the game with an injury

no....the captain and coach who played him.....I think, he has done his job.......!!!

RR is only 7.5 so just need to keep wkts and hit a boundary every other over will do.

Oxy said:
He came into the game with the injury. Oposition not obliged to allow a runner in that situation

that just goes to show the lack of knowledge of the game with our illiterate cricketers...
first they didnt know about the bowl out...
imran nazir doesnt know that you cant keep asking for a runner every match

yeahh......... i think if these 2 could do singles and doubles for next 5-6 overs, it would be good!! we cant loose more wickets!!

now malik needs to play conservatively

malik can hit out at the end
we need to keep wickets in hand and bring run rate down to about 6 by the 14th over

people, calm down a lil..some have thrown the towel out like we're on our last wicket...

as a Pakistani cricket fan, you should know that Pakistan essentially begin at 0 for 2 and sometimes even for 3...so relax and enjoy :D

Afridi n Misbah, the SHERs still to come... dont worri guys.. the match is INNNN the bag

Dont let Pathan settle - he is a newbie to Itl cricket!

man common pak we cant loose but looks like we going to loose if we do not hit

They should put on boom boom next

Inhallah we will in Inshallah

they r doing it well........ need to build a partnership!! singles and doubles will do for next 5 overs!!

SameerM said:
Afridi n Misbah, the SHERs still to come... dont worri guys.. the match is INNNN the bag
say InshaALlah with it, and no match is won until it is won.

Good move by Dhoni to bowl his 5th/6th bowlers at this time when Pakistan is not power hitting.!!

Oxy said:

They were that scared of him? not obliged but they could allow, what would Malik have done if the situation was reversed?

yaar I was so hoping Nazir would take this game away from India and have us near 80 now. why cant we have a crushing win :(

inshallah these two will do it

asifp said:
10 runs off the two 5th bowler over

Not good for Paksitan.... My biggest hope were 5/6th bowler for Pak!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back