Pakistan vs India| T20 WC - Final | Jo’burg| 24/9/07 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercenary

Senior ODI Player
Runs
Pakistan need 158 to win the inaugral T20 World Cup.

This is the same ground that they chased down 164 to beat Australia and the Indian bowling attack isn't on a par with the Australian one.

But this isn't an ordinary match.

This is a World Cup final and India will be playing with 'pressure' as their 12th man.

Will 'runs on the baord' prove to be a match winner or will Pakistan hold their nerve to record a historic win!

This is Pakistan's biggest chance to beat India in the most important World Cup match played between the two teams.

But who will choke?

malik_4copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
on this ground WI made 200 got chased by SA. Australia made 164 got chased by Pakistan.

Pakistan has to see off first 5 overs. Players on the field

This is it people.

And I'm off to my TV. See you in a bit.

Time to shine.. Inshallah, We can put an end to India WC hold over us once and for all...

PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD!

This is the moment of my life. Come on Pakistan, you just HAVE to win this one..

Yasir Arafat spoiled it a bit with those full tosses :(

we should get this, Afridi needs to opne, he can ease the pressure with quick 30/40...

we struggled to chase down 140odd against india and their bowling attack is even better now than last week

Good idea to hold Afridi. Since the ball is not really coming onto the bat.

we just need one player to score a fifty odd im backing younis today :)

thats it , RP Sing has been Indians best bowler, watch him carefully.

Nazir please no crazy shots first 2-3 balls

Gunner786 said:
we struggled to chase down 140odd against india and their bowling attack is even better now than last week

that was a night game in durban. this is a flat pitch most of their bowlers are swing bowlers and we have hardly seen any swing today.

The small boundaries will be a great advantage for Pakistan. Just need to not lose too many wickets at the start, and we will be set Inshallah.

Hafeez gone for 1! 2/1, that is a crucial crucial wicket..

Mercenary said:
Pakistan need 158 to win the inaugral T20 World Cup.

This is the same ground that they chased down 164 to beat Australia and the Indian bowling attack isn't on a par with the Australian one.

But this isn't an ordinary match.

This is a World Cup final and India will be playing with 'pressure' as their 12th man.

Will 'runs on the baord' prove to be a match winner or will Pakistan hold their nerve to record a historic win!

This is Pakistan's biggest chance to beat India in the most important World Cup match played between the two teams.

But who will choke?

Who will choke: me! I'm chokingly nervous and it's only a short-version of the one-day game, so will go do some work.

Oh, no. Hafeez is out. Drat. I'm off and out.

kablooee87 said:
hold your nerve boys. Hold your nerve.
This is where the ''I'm a nervous'' wreck begins to kick in.

Hafeez throws his wicket away. Bad start already.

Hafeez !!! , what were you doing , guiding the ball straight to slip

damn hafeez, goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

what the hell he was doing.. come on pakistan don't play with fear

Why does Akmal keep coming in at 3? That is NOT the position for him in my opinion..

That was catching practice for slips the way he guided it!

4-1 off 1

yaar I hope we continue to play positive cricket , if there is one thing we can learn from Australia its to play your natural game no matter what

Expected that from Hafeez, I gotta say...too much pressure for the guy..Cmon Pakistan, lets get a good start here, the middle order can sort the rest.

Imran spanks Sreesanths 1st ball over covers for 4

8-1

Imran Nazir has smashed the ball through the off side for 4.. what a shot!

8/1

BIG SIX!!!!!!!!!!!

Imran on fire - Sresanth fuming!

14-1

And Nazir pulls it for 6, the bat making a cracking sound! :D

14/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back