Pakistan vs India| T20 WC - Final | Jo’burg| 24/9/07 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok pakistan in deep deep deep deep deep deep hole....

yaa allah what is happening

Daft daft daft batting by Younus. That was a slog out of nowhere. Stupid shot.

Pak up with the run rate - but thats no use if you lose wkts ever 12 balls

no mroe stupid shots
just play
well thats habnded india the trophy
we have 2 batsmen left
malik and misbah that is

afridi will fail today for a fact and misbah and malik are our only hope

Just what we didn't need. This is slipping. We are in serious need of a partnership. A lot rides on Misbah and Afridi.

junaidmalik said:
They were that scared of him? not obliged but they could allow, what would Malik have done if the situation was reversed?
If Nazir is good enough to field then he is good enough to run while batting. So India should have included Sehwag I guess to make it even

YK out

we have lost this unless afridi is next we need a batsman to slog otherwise we might as well retire

Afridi is next after mis bal o haq

Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.Happy thoughts.

.........*breaks down a cries*

Inshallah, testing times, we can come thru, pressure is now on, and need simple cricket as we are ahead of the rate - which will be on the board for all to see.....

Pakistan needs to target these bowlers: Sreesanth, Y pathan, R Sharma. Do not allow them to find a rhythm.

Rest of the "main" bowlers are expected to will bowl decent 12 overs. The remaining 8 are the key to a Pakistani success.

now we just have to see how close pakistan get
the match is over asfar as winning is concerned

for a while I thought that was going to be 4. so lets see

Hafeez , Nazir and YK have given India gifts today

These guys need to bat for at least the next 5/6 overs..

Irefan Pathan in - and Malik SURVIVES.

Poor shot

66-4

okay, malik and misbah basically have to put on a huge partnership...and then afridi can finish it off along with yasir if malik and misbah get out...

thats a bit idealistic but at the same time, its definitely possible..inshallah :) inshallah

These two just need to bat sensibly. We were in a tougher position against Australia when we prevailed.

SameerM said:
kind of - it was YK's call

no he didnt , it was his call , he was running to the danger end. Nazir should have kept his head down and run straight , rather then looking at the ball.

India had to hit and they did.

Why all the anger at younus?? Malik has played like a big girl's blouse too....

But YK knew Nazir was injured so he shouldnt have gone for the single

88 from the last 10. Definitely do-abale.

Break it up into chuncks of 43 and 45 in 5 overs each.

ok oxy..

but we talkin about IMRAN NAZIR here.. the NEW hero of pakistan.. who cannot do anything wrong!!!

They shouls keep scoring enough so the RR does not go over 10. It will put too much pressure on Afridi who usually not dependable in a chase

Hari Sombar said:
Come on Indiaaaaaa get them outtttt

Hari I know we are supposed to be nice and friendly to each , other , but comments like that on a PakPassion forum in such a important match makes us teeeeth

SameerM said:
ok oxy..

but we talkin about IMRAN NAZIR here.. the NEW hero of pakistan.. who cannot do anything wrong!!!
True - I cannot counter irrational hero worshipping.

have fith guys, these two will bat for a while and inshAllah almost half way there!! need some nice partnership and we are well on our way ! :)

ps.. its 70/4 after 10 overs... which is about the normal score for pakistan in the t20 wc

so we on par

YK thinks every ball there's a run

he doesnt know you dont run where there's no run
and there wast a run there

LOL....India celebrating as if they got the wicket, and its given a wide

Errr....if I am correct we need more than a run a ball.....

get a move on u fools...better still get out...

yaar crikcet games like these are not good for me in Ramadan early in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back