Pakistan vs India| T20 WC - Final | Jo’burg| 24/9/07 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
aliff said:
India won !!, only a miracle can save Pak now

there is a punjabi saying "Khoti roz roz nahi sondi" (i hope u understand punjabi ;) )

Drat and double drat! India bowling and fielding like champs. Well done to them, worthy winner of this tournament.

abcanada said:
ohhhhhh well, atleast we made it to the finals!

:( Yup ... looking for a silver lining amidst this disaster.

On second thoughts ... if Misbah can take us home, wouldn't he be a strong contender for the Player of the tourney???

dont be so negative guys!!!!!!!!! its not over till its over.............. one good over can do it for us!!

69 runs from 40 balls is doable with 4 wickets in hand. Arafat and Tanvir are supposed to be all-rounders of some kind. need one big over to calm the team down

yasir arfat and sohail tanvir both can bat.......... so misbah just needs to stick on the end and take it all the way to the end!!

12thMan said:
69 runs from 40 balls is doable with 4 wickets in hand. Arafat and Tanvir are supposed to be all-rounders of some kind. need one big over to calm the team down

I don't think it'll happen. The fat lady is clearing her throat...

take inspiration from the first or second WC when WI last wicket pair put over 40 to sneak the win and went on to win the WC. Inzi in 1992.

but then we really didnt help our case by playing like idiots , (Afridi, Nazir)

both these teams are fighters and champs. I'm not celebrating till the fat lady sings, game is far from over

If pakistan win from here it will be a miracle.

I predicted at start of game team batting 1st would probably win!

well, atleast there's one intelligent pathan out there...shabash irfan, sahi hai.

Malik and Lawson partnership meter going down. Pakistan ki kaliyon hit some runs

who ever says we can still win we cant. So hacked of that last 2 overs of india really killed us

one good over would still do it........... and MISBAH can hit!! i think he is doing the same thing he did last time and take it to the last over!!

59 needed off 30 balls...

2 runs per ball needed!

Come on Pakistan, take 2 runs every ball and hit a boundary in every over, you can do it !

kablooee87 said:
leave. Just leave now. We don't need stuff like that.

I don't like it either but I'm just stating what I'm seeing. I bet all those people who wanted India in the final are regretting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back