Pakistan vs India| T20 WC - Final | Jo’burg| 24/9/07 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we're going out swinging! Win or lose, it's the fight of this team which makes me proud. Take a bow boys, you've fought like tigers.

Pakistan are difinitely favourites now if Misbah stays in until the end. Pressure does funny things to players and right now India are buckling a bit.

If YK hadnt played that bloody maiden over, we would have a few more runs and this would all have been a little easier

Naved said:
at least YK made some runs and maintained a 100% S/R. What about Malik? 8 off 17 shabash legendary stufff....
are you always this annoying, or do u just get annoying when u come on PP

yaar RP Singh has an over left , we need one more big hit in the next two balls

yessss.....cumon pls pls pls win this one

way to go tanveer.....15 runs so far

Sheikh said:
At least we're going out swinging! Win or lose, it's the fight of this team which makes me proud. Take a bow boys, you've fought like tigers.

right now pak has a better chance than ind to win

Well he's out but that cameo was crucial. It is not over with Misbah there. This is a more than gettable equation.

20 off 12 with 2 wickets remaining

this should be a walk in the park!!

if misbah doesnt get out this over he can do it in the next over for sure off a part time bowler

tmac4real said:
right now pak has a better chance than ind to win
It doesn't matter if we lose. It's the fact that we've never given up and always beleived we can win which is what has impressed me.

My heart can't take it, this is superb. All cricket fans would have wanted such a match. Thank you both teams.

oxy mate ? wats up with you??

how am i being a jerk??????

jus bein optomistic bro - if you want india to win, or have given up, thats YOUR choice.

MY CHOICE is to wait till the ENDDDDDDDD of the game before i start crying

this is getting too closeeeeeeeeeeee!! i think both teams are winners at this point!!

dirk diggler said:
sreesanth swore at tanvir i think, not nice
typical indian, ek haat pad jaata sreesanth would have been out of the stadium 111 meters away :)

Well that was on the cards. RP bowling superbly with off stump flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back