Pakistan vs India| T20 WC - Final | Jo’burg| 24/9/07 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
100/6 - yipeeeeeeeeeeeee made it to 100 atleast

now need the 58 to win! off 4 overs

Pathan has won this match for India what a spell. He's bowled with perfect line and length.

they need to go for it with some balls left. can expect to make 25 in last over

misbah MUST MUST MUST stay there and hit boundaries from time to time...arafat is doing what he can...so misbah, one big over along with singles...JUST MAYBE!

inshallah we can still get this. nearly impossible but not entirely.

they need to go for it with some balls left. Can't expect to make 25 in last over

Afridi , yaaar how could you today , first ball ,!!!

Pathan Man of the Match

Yes INSHALLAH please brothers and sisters say inshallah pakistan will win the match

54 needed off 24 balls...

we need loads of big hits now!

wanna blame someone, blame YK, that one maiden over where he could show how you can defend really lost Pakistan the game. dump the turd now

I hope these players all retire with immediate effect. Waste of time, especially Younis Khan and Shahid Afridi. Shahid Afridi may have to be the most overrated player of all time. He's a bowler, simple as. If anyone ever calls him a Batsmen again, I'm goin' to beat them.

Misbah....if you do this....if you do this.......you are set for life. Just think about that over the next 20 minutes.

well if only somone had batted sensibly up the order..btw anyone hoping that the final was against Australia??

at least YK made some runs and maintained a 100% S/R. What about Malik? 8 off 17 shabash legendary stufff....

his doing it INSALLAH WE WILL WIN

Brothers and sisters please say INSHALLAH pakistan will win

Two sixes in the over, we need another 5,6 of those misbah!

Naved said:
at least YK made some runs and maintained a 100% S/R. What about Malik? 8 off 17 shabash legendary stufff....
it's easy to sit back and wait till someone doesn't have a good day.

Naved said:

naved can u ever stop whining?

win or lose , Misbah has earney plney respect today.

Remeber boys , India got 27 of the last two

im sweating my ass off right now in class. man i told u gusy it wasnt over, damn u misbi

This is hotting up! I thought India had it but Pakistan are fighting like hell. Sreesanth is starting to collapse now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back