Pakistan vs India| T20 WC - Final | Jo’burg| 24/9/07 | Pak Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palpitations, it's too much. I'm cursing at how it's blooming affecting me as much as the game itself

Sheikh said:
It doesn't matter if we lose. It's the fact that we've never given up and always beleived we can win which is what has impressed me.

both teams palyed wellc an't be disappointed with either

but let's face it, both sides want to WIN

and he edges it for 4!! is it taking anyone else ages to post a message?

13 from last 6 , Misbah you can the hero of the new century for Pakistan

1 more please.....pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

indiaaaaaaaaaaaa Wiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Great Match Tense Finish

Iinnddiiaa Zziinnddaabbaadd

Fantastic, well done India. And well tried Pakistan, Misbah did well, our early batsmen let us down but no matter, great, great match.

we did fight till the last minute but this is heartbreaking i honeltly cant breath

3 balls left i think it was.. cudda kept calmer.. but i guess he held his NERVES more than ANY other player!!

oops sorry i forgot Ykhan was playing also :(

Never mind, Misbah played fantastic to bring Pakistan back in the match, India were too good grabbing the wickets at crucial points.

Well played Misbah with 6 of 4 that was needed but we had no chance at all and you and Tanvir made it close very close only one hit away

two games against India , both we fell short, both times Heroic stuff from Misbah , poor lad will be disraught for so long

I cant believe this. 6 runs off 4 balls. We should have let New Zealand into the final, we didnt deserve to play this game

This loss hurts. We are back to square one again

well done Missi.....Bad lcuk...
Wasnt to be

Well done INDIA

i am heartbroken, had prayed my nafals already, wrong selection of shot but magnificient innings and effort by boys.

well played overall by india - they soaked teh pressure well.

Brilliant cricket.

Whhyyyyyyyyyyy Whyyyyyyyyyyy Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

dirk diggler said:
why didnt he stick to hittin it down the ground, we had 4 balls left
thats batting sense which is horribly lacking in Pakistan. If only wickets were kept up the order, this was pakistans game..only IF

I believe misbah just did a klusener....

I blame the captain and the sack is warranted...

It was a day when cricket won first and then Misbah and then India ! Any indian who refuses this is not being honest with himself ...

What an innings !!! WHERE THE HELL HAS HE BEEN ALL THESE DAYS ???

Imran Nazir's runout was the turning point... sighh

Idiot afridi as well and Younis khan seriously ***

what were they doing sending akmal at 3?

fails at 3 againa dn ruins the whole flow of the teams batting order

We dont have any dignity whatsoever. Losing from a position of 6 runs from 4 balls, this is humiliation of the highest kind. I cant even describe how hollow I feel right now

If I ever see Misbah I am going to slap him for that shot. What a *****. I hope he never sees the field again. I don't care what he did up to that point. Absolute idiocy. Tried to be the hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back