Pakistan vs New Zealand | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 6/11/09 | Pak innings

*sallu* said:
Just hope YK silences all critics while playing a perfectly timed match winning innings
He ain't no Inzamam. The only batsmen in recent times to do that.

19 of 37 balls well played captain you have had a brilliant game

He might have been more use like the last match getting out for 0 atleast he would have wasted no balls that way !

looks like everyone is trying to either get in form or playing for their position.
The hitting like last game doesn't always work.

Pakistan require another 180 runs with 8 wickets and 22.4 overs remaining @ 7.94

I can sense a wicket now. And if Kamran, Razzaq or Afridi do not come next I'm going to beat my head against the wall next to me.

Well...I celebrated that wicket with the Kiwi's! WELL DONE BOYS! you may have aided us in winning the match :D

the crowd is cheering cuz hes finnaly out....they wanna c boudries and 6;s not singles..

"Good, catch. It was going away from THE Taylor. You can watch that catch again, and again, and again" :younis

Younis put out of his misery. He really was going backwards during that innings and dragging Pakistan with him.

useless khan gone. I hope they don't bring binary moyo next

Pakistan 124/1 (27.1 ov)

Pakistan require another 180 runs with 9 wickets and 22.5 overs remaining

These guys now have to decide who will be more aggressive and who will push it around. Probably Salman is in a position to be more aggressive and YK doesn't have the pressure and can work it around.

shabbu1 said:
Well...I celebrated that wicket with the Kiwi's! WELL DONE BOYS! you may have aided us in winning the match :D

lol agreed, YK is seriously out of touch.

19 from 37.
Match winning innings.
zabardast captaan saab. :)

:pissed :pissed

Da Best said:
I can sense a wicket now. And if Kamran, Razzaq or Afridi do not come next I'm going to beat my head against the wall next to me.

Wait I wrote this before YK's wicket! :14:

shahzadddd said:
These guys now have to decide who will be more aggressive and who will push it around. Probably Salman is in a position to be more aggressive and YK doesn't have the pressure and can work it around.

Ok YK doesn't need to push it around now...

Salman should try and bat through .... let the others do the hitting

Afridi gone first ball, Pakistan in huge trouble now

Da Best said:
The wall is lucky to survive your attack. :p

Let's pray Boom Boom replicates his sensible aggressiveness of last match, not brainless slogging....

dirk diggler said:
this is all because of the pressure YK has left in the wake of his innings

Oh please, atleast don't blame him for the wrong things. Its not like Afridi was trying to hit it for 6 first ball. It was just a regular dismissal

SulmanPK said:
The wall is lucky to survive your attack. :p

I think I'm going to smack my head now against the wall, thanks to magic man Afridi.

A real pity the rotation policy isn't taken by Team Pakistan into the middle, ie. regularly rotating the strike!

This is turning out to be just like what happened to the kiwi innings where they lost 2 quick wickets of Taylor and Styris.

Pakistan is bringing out all the big guns very early. Afridi not Akmal.

Yousuf and Malik will be left for the end

Er, this is bad.

Yousuf and Malik still in the pavillion. With Razzaq.

It's not all over.

that was pathetic, going out the same way as Younis.

Game is nearly gone.

dirk diggler said:
this is all because of the pressure YK has left in the wake of his innings
True. But it still didnt cross 20 so that he tries for six the first ball

Two lucky wickets for Styris there. Both nothing deliveries, and both resulting in wickets.

Hmmm intersting .... one wicket brings two...

It looks like we need around 180 in 20 overs .... that is kind of like a T20 , but we are 3 down... we need another 50 from someone else... Kami , Malik are you up for it?

Pakistan has played some awesome cricket today.
The bowling was awesome!
And the batsmen have played match winning innings!

Pak on course to win now!
:pakflag2

Butt saab needs to stay in.

Kami still needs to go after the bowling

Lol at the idiots in this thread.
Before:
"No no we want Afridi yaaay!"
After:
"Oh he's out what a retard"

Fickle.

kamran akmal in lol yousaf will be our finisher. This match has been a nightmare from start to finish

if u guys thought butt was playing slow before........watch him go now

shahzadddd said:
Hmmm intersting .... one wicket brings two...

It looks like we need around 180 in 20 overs .... that is kind of like a T20 , but we are 3 down... we need another 50 from someone else... Kami , Malik are you up for it?

Yeah, so now it's T20 game now. So game on ?

crowd still booing...y does this always happen ?>> afridi scores a century,then the the next game hes out on 0......y???

We've got loads of wickets, and loads of time.

Chill pill.

Back