Pakistan vs South Africa - Warm up Match on March 9th

W63L35

Post of the Week winner
Runs
Post of the Week
Weather for Today's match: Port of Spain, Trinidad

Sorry, I don't have pitch report and the toss result yet!! :D

Should be a good game today. I hope, Pakistan just does not roll over and play dead. A few MUSTs;

1) Afridi's must have good outing.
2) Imran and Younis should have a decent stay at the wicket.
3) Sami, Rana and Yasir need to have get good practice.
4) Most important - Danish should have good game!!!

Hope Pakistan take this game seriously - nothing better to boost morale then a win on against a better side.

MIG said:
Hope Pakistan take this game seriously - nothing better to boost morale then a win on against a better side.

I am sure we'll take this game seriously....but the question is, are we going to be more serious than SAFers??? :)

Just remember in ODI cricket not EVERYONE has a good game... I would like to see Nazir get some runs and Sami bowl fast and full with a few wickets, Rana to at least be more economical and Gul to just get overs under his belt..

if s.a didnt mess up against ireland , they probaby wouldn't take it seriously....but I think they will want to win today...without doing too much.....they probably going to want to bat first...smash a big total...and then take it easy in the field ...

where can i watch this match? It's not on Dish network package nor cricketon.tv

is it even being broadcasted?

offcutter said:
where can i watch this match? It's not on Dish network package nor cricketon.tv

is it even being broadcasted?

check out the thread titled "Recommend the best website for watching cricket streams!!"

I believe tvandsportstreams is showing warmup matches but not sure. I just bought their subscription so will find out soon and let you know. the bad thing is you have to buy a whole month's subscription just to watch a game. the good thing is its $14. will get back to you.

mods since this is already posted on the forum I didnt think it would be against the rules. if it is please delete it.

who are the official broadcasters for the workld cup. im sure everyone else must get there feedback from that company.

looks like all the networks are covering the same matches. india and england were shown earlier in the week and they are brodcasting the same teams again. fools

I don't think the camera's will be switched on in this match...

well it turns out they are not showing Pak vs. SA. Sorry guys, I've looked into it alot but nobody seems to be showing this particular match. 14 bucks wasted...oh well!

damn, i changed the channel to CBN and saw Ntini bowling, i jumped and then looked at CBN logo.. they r replying pak vs SA match.. :6: :6: :12:

pacman said:
Pakistan has won the toss and elected to field first

are u sure that was pakistan.. cuz WI just won the toss and they r bating and india is bowling.. again why they show india's match all the time :12:

mohammad sami and yasir arafath bieng shown as in squad...have iCC cleared them?

snazir6 said:
mohammad sami and yasir arafath bieng shown as in squad...have iCC cleared them?

yes thats all sorted they should get a game today

Lovely coverage of the Indians clash by cricinfo....no surprises there!!!

well if anything lets hope Gayle hits form today and not on Tuesday...

hey chances are the sightscreen might be playing up...

Geo Super showing Eng vs Aus and Geo Aag showing WI vs Ind. :( when will pakistani broadcasters stand up for themselves..

u talk to much..lol anyways any updates on pak match..

Chandarpal gone... C Dhobi..B Zaheer

Chanderpaul goes for a sorry score early on to a ball wide down the leg side

So no updates and 20 mins have passed, maybe this time its floodlight failure not working during the day

I don't know.. no one is covering.. and those cricbuzz chat people are saying 2 wickets SA are down.. or maybe they just chatting crap :6:

Graeme Smith was cleaned up by Umar Gul as South Africa took on Pakistan in their final warm-up match

source: cricinfo pakistan

Geo Super showing Eng vs Aus and Geo Aag showing WI vs Ind. when will pakistani broadcasters stand up for themselves

geo are a bunch of traitors and would love to relocate to Delhi!!!...we should complain..mount a serious email campaign against both cricinfo and geo..

I tell you this is absolute *****, you have got two of the most exciting one day teams playing against each other and no coverage

easy_like_sunday said:
south africa loose smith clean bowled gul there a picture of it on crick info
Yeah I see it. So they could upload that in 30 minutes but not a lousy scorecard :D

the Great Khan said:
geo are a bunch of traitors and would love to relocate to Delhi!!!...we should complain..mount a serious email campaign against both cricinfo and geo..

bro, its not their fault . they are also getting this coverage from other channels.. haven't u seen Geo's coverage in 20/20.. where they had only 2 or 3 cameras in the ground..

Geo is showing whatever is available to them..

uzzie01 said:
Geo Super showing Eng vs Aus and Geo Aag showing WI vs Ind. :( when will pakistani broadcasters stand up for themselves..

there are only showing the matches which are choosen by the main broadcaster. nothing geo can do

someone call the grounds telephone number to get the score, just like the olden days...

Haha okay I saw it now on the main :D

man need scorecard. oh well.

the fact that there is no coverage on the internet to this point is a disgrace and embarassment to cricket, especially with the world cup favorites (SA) taking on a team like pakistan. It is a slap to the face of all and is pathetic if you ask me. This is the World Cup. Even domestic matches within ICC countries get live ball by ball scorecards. A huge huge shame it really is

haha its funny how were relying on picture today. Well a picture is supposed to tell a 1000 words.

Back