Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st ODI | Dubai | 11/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farhat would get out in the next over,Inshallah.I want U Akmal on the crease,missed him badly in tests.

What type of supporters are you? Stop wishing for a player wearing the Pakistan jersey to fail!

how come we have the speed gun now? Didn't see it when Cheema was bowling :cheema

Well I also don't like farhat but some PPers are behaving a bit stupid. :facepalm:

That's not the same, because more often than not if Afridi does well Pakistan win.

To be fair though ... Immy does not move his feet at all.

Hi guys. I woke up, took a shower, prayed Fajr, and now great to see that MashaAllah Pakistan are doing excellent. Good to see Boom boom and Razzler do good with the ball. Now let's hope we don't have to see them with the bat today!

There seems to be some sort of ill-advised plan to bowl at Farhat's pads

What type of supporters are you? Stop wishing for a player wearing the Pakistan jersey to fail!

the kind that want the best XI playing...Shafiq is 100 times better and should've been playing instead...and the fact that he's keeping out Ahmed Shehzad who is a far, far better batsman and has the potential to be a prolific scorer!!! Farhat = Garbage! 'Nuff Said!

Where was this speed gun in the first innings?

the kind that want the best XI playing...Shafiq is 100 times better and should've been playing instead...and the fact that he's keeping out Ahmed Shehzad who is a far, far better batsman and has the potential to be a prolific scorer!!! Farhat = Garbage! 'Nuff Said!

Is it you again? Calm down brother. He is been selected now. No one here wants him in the team but when he is selected you have to back him.

The other things can be discussed before or after the match.

Good shot for 4 runs there.

troll answer you by :four :))) oh sorry 2 :four

2 :fours in a row. Farhat is closest thing I have seen to Lara :O

1 match cannot erase the fact that Farhat sucks...I could careless what others think on here...

Had he missed that he would have been for. It really hurts in that area.

:freehit Farhat again to face it.

One interesting stat: Younis and Farhat both averages almost same, in 32s

These two should be looking to take us home here!

Sefarish players do not require our support,they need to be kicked out for good on flat track he is fishing out side off stump.

His selection will come back to haunt Pakistan cricket in future, they should give chances to who deserves more and are not tried and tested failures for last 7 years plus.

I say get out of Pakistan cricket.

These slower fulltosses from Malinga have fooled the IPL and CL players. Younis controlling them nicely here

:))) :))) :)))

Farhat the modern day Anwar only manages a single on his 3rd FREE HIT delivery faced!!!

:))) :))) :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back