Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st ODI | Dubai | 11/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakcricketfan

Test Debutant
Runs
Whattay performance by our bowlers! Absolutely amazing! :14: :14:

Pakistan need 132 runs to win. Professor and Imran Farhat to open.

It's time for some "classy" strokes. C'mon :hafeez !

TBH if this match was a test , Sri lanka was pretty much safe , Misbah would have never tried to win this one in 50 overs :)

Malinga the Slinga will have to be exceptional to even challenge Pak here. :farhat

No need for any stupid risks, both batsmen should be look for a nice 60/70 not out here

Nothing against pakistan, I am bored and I want this match to be interesting. So I am going for 20/5 in 10 overs..and then Afridi and Razzaq Reviving pak to win with 1 wicket in hand...With Razzaq shielding the tail enders and not taking singles...winning with 2's and 1's of last ball :D

He is making Malinga feel better about himself all part of the plan :farhat

Nothing against pakistan, I am bored and I want this match to be interesting. So I am going for 20/5 in 10 overs..and then Afridi and Razzaq Reviving pak to win with 1 wicket in hand...With Razzaq shielding the tail enders and not taking singles...winning with 2's and 1's of last ball :D

Pray for that in every game when india is playing )

Farhat should defend this free hit delivery just to troll us all.

Don't see the point of these few overs before the innings break. Has never made sense to me.

please get Fathat out i am for fathats wicket SL supporter:p

Nicely flicked by Farhat to the fine leg boundary, double taken. 8/0 in 1

2 free hits for Farhat and both times he fluffs it up. Why the hell is he still in the team?

Farhat should be dropped brothers......

Last edited:
Imran Farhat's second free hit was an attempted moon shot. I approve :afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back