Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st ODI | Dubai | 11/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sri Lanka have been p1ss poor today, serious lack of discipline.

I must say our very own MIG bhai is a huge star in Media Box, lot of media personnel asking about him

These slower fulltosses from Malinga have fooled the IPL and CL players. Younis controlling them nicely here

That statement constitutes an "ouch" moment for our resident IPL fans.

Sefarish players do not require our support,they need to be kicked out for good on flat track he is fishing out side off stump.

His selection will come back to haunt Pakistan cricket in future, they should give chances to who deserves more and are not tried and tested failures for last 7 years plus.

I say get out of Pakistan cricket.

thank you. :14:

YK complaining about Farhat hogging the free hits :))

391244_2498280543720_1454093885_2769144_705129586_n.jpg

Hw true is that :D

Pakistan motoring along at nearly 7 an over.

I think Farhat is confused with the term Free Hit. He thinks he isn't free to hit that particular ball.

:mib

Extras - 3rd highest scorer for Pakistan this innings so far

Farhat is trying way to hard with the free hits! needs to learn to try and just play normal cricket shots rather then slog ball out off the park!

Thank God YK has found some semblance of form again, I thought he might be finished as a cricketer but he proves me wrong :yk

Afridi is probably cursing Farhat for wasting thsoe free hits

Just stunning batting from Fathat, If you want to show a video of how not to be a opening batsman and bat like a tail ender see Fathat?

may be i'm mean to tail ender.

Weve batted well in 1st PP despite the loss of Hafeez!

Farhat is the best player in the world, what a classy innings, still not out.

Come on.....jinxing time.....:yk

As I said before, this is a 300+ pitch today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back