Pakistan Vs Srilanka Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

samisback

ODI Debutant
Runs
had they played freedi, they could have opened with freedi, now i think kamran akmal would have to open................sometimes the pak team selection doesnt make sense
anwyays 2 and a bit hours to go ;-)

weather forcast anyone?

it'll be a good day for swing bowling

lots of humidity and cloud cover

badxhah said:
i think both Mahroof n Asif will enjoy the conditions

mahroof will always be successful against volatile batsmen...he bowls straight and varies his pace...you have to be alert and focus against him...unfortunately our batsmen are all wam bam hero types...except inzi of course

sneekysneeky said:
salam... cav is sleeping as usual after creating the thread

So what are they playing today?...Few fat guys Danceing in lungies' again??

Slugger said:
it'll be a good day for swing bowling

lots of humidity and cloud cover

Yea, i reckon its always fairly humid in SL! Kind of like Florida!!
I was completely outclassed in my debut league game. This S African kid swung the ball like there is no 2morrow! i guess it was all because of the humidity and had nothing to do with my poor technique!!

Next time i want to face the same kid at Faisalabad!!

PlanetPakistan said:
Yea, i reckon its always fairly humid in SL! Kind of like Florida!!
I was completely outclassed in my debut league game. This S African kid swung the ball like there is no 2morrow! i guess it was all because of the humidity and had nothing to do with my poor technique!!

Next time i want to face the same kid at Faisalabad!!

Sent him to New York i'll show him.not to mess with a Pak player.

Waheed_one said:
no one is tlaking now?
I am in down south how is the cricket scene up there have heard about a lot of proper league cricket being played.Kicking some Indian @#$ or not?

Yes.............I almost made into usa team.......no but they need to be citizen.damn green card doens't work

Waheed_one said:
Yes.............I almost made into usa team.......no but they need to be citizen.damn green card doens't work

thats very good Waheed bahi!
One of my acquaintance plays for the US team!
His name is Nasir Javed!

we had a jamican team from NY come and play in a tournament down here in NEW ORLEANS

he Leagues in Ny is bunch of crap..youg et Jamaican umpires....and since the leagues are started by jamican........frak too much favors for Jamicans........

Will sound like an excuse but yes we did lose, we had to play back to back matches with 30 min break.We played them second so we were all drained out and tired.Plus I played witha bunch of indians were too defensive in approach.We were defending a modest 103 in 25 but instead of taking chances and attacking a bit we were too defensive in our approach.
Oh yeah....their umpiring we had to get neutral people involved...

mlegha1 said:
Will sound like an excuse but yes we did lose, we had to play back to back matches with 30 min break.We played them second so we were all drained out and tired.Plus I played witha bunch of indians were too defensive in approach.We were defending a modest 103 in 25 but instead of taking chances and attacking a bit we were too defensive in our approach.
Oh yeah....their umpiring we had to get neutral people involved...

We played a Jamican Team....30 over.......scored 336 runs....I got 120 in 55 balls...
Yes i was using a plated Bat...heheeh

Waheed_one said:
We played a Jamican Team....30 over.......scored 336 runs....I got 120 in 55 balls...
Yes i was using a plated Bat...heheeh
are you sure it wasnt stickcricket :p

sneekysneeky said:
are you sure it wasnt stickcricket :p

The worst part they had tamil Girls cheering for me on the other side......no it wasn't stick cricket.....Best of all teh Park was next to beach nice weather to play cricket,.

Where in Ny is your team situated at?May be a match can be worked out during the summer...

mlegha1 said:
Where in Ny is your team situated at?May be a match can be worked out during the summer...

We play in so called " common Wealth League"..........wea are sent in different places...............But we in NYC it self...queens.

Waheed_one said:
The worst part they had tamil Girls cheering for me on the other side......no it wasn't stick cricket.....Best of all teh Park was next to beach nice weather to play cricket,.
:))

Have to pick up the last 2 wickets quickly. Can't let them get 285+

pretty pathetic to say the least for razi rao and gul
especially considering rao got a wicket but was too slow to knock the bails off!

Kaneria finishes it off.

279 all out and Inzi's terrible captaincy leaves him with the rubbish figures of 4/53

Asif finished with 6/44

6 and out!!!
Allout for 279!

Kaneria and Asif combine to take 10 for 97!
Rest of the team 0 for 182 :))

And another interesting observation.... 50% of asif's victims in this innings are bold....

Kaneria takes 4/53 :O
Thats a lot of wickets for conceeding so few runs :D

Great job Dani!!!

Fully deserved his 4-for!!

Now we need to bat big and look to get a sizeable lead!!

First things first: Lets get off to a good start and look to win this first session hands down!!

aabbasi said:
And another interesting observation.... 50% of asif's victims in this innings are bold....

Not a surprise!

In the 2nd innings at Karachi all his wickets were bowled!
He got Sehwag, Laxman and Tendulkar!

PlanetPakistan said:
6 and out!!!
Allout for 279!

Kaneria and Asif combine to take 10 for 97!
Rest of the team 0 for 182 :))

i think SL bowling figures will be similar Murli n Mahrrof doin some damge wid some contribution frm bandar

aabbasi said:
They are quite bold considering they all all land on the same spot!!

I think if Pakistani batsmen can get upto and over 400 in their first innings, we have a good chance to win :D

here's how it will go..
Kamran, out trying to cut and getting caught in covers off a full blooded stroke in the mid 20s..
Farhat, out playing a rash hook shot, in the mid 60s..
Younis Khan, caught behind, for nought
Inzamam Ul Haq, caught behiund, trying to cut Murli, in the mid 40s or 50s
Yousuf will stay not out with Faisal Iqbal at the close of play.

Bilal_Kureshi said:
here's how it will go..
Kamran, out trying to cut and getting caught in covers off a full blooded stroke in the mid 20s..
Farhat, out playing a rash hook shot, in the mid 60s..
Younis Khan, caught behind, for nought
Inzamam Ul Haq, caught behiund, trying to cut Murli, in the mid 40s or 50s
Yousuf will stay not out with Faisal Iqbal at the close of play.

I will take that!

have either Akmal or Imran hit one shot in full control yet?

man wat a shaky start ,, both of them could have been in the pavilion by now ,, surely both of these dont deserve to be opening in ENgland or anywhere else

farhat is getting beaten all ends up consistently...trying to go for the big drive over and over...when will he learn

Imran needs to hit one right off the middle and see it race away past the ropes.

Farhat is making a fool of himself ....

atleast by now butt would have gotten out .... so manjraker the great won't refer to his Home and Away record

someone needs to introduce Sanjay to the Maha Indian cricket team ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back