Pakistani film 'Waar'

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official]

Alhamdolillah, the fire of Ishq and Junoon which we ignited for Pak Sarzameen is now burning the tails of Beyghairat Brigade and pro-India liberal fascists !! They know it too.

For the first time, a patriotic movie destroying the entire narrative of SAFMA snakes and Aman Ki Asha pimps, alhamdolillah. These snake seriously suspect, we wrote the script :)) Well, we will not acknowledge nor deny.

Though "Waar" is not ideologically in line with Medina e Sani's spiritual role, it is still a strong patriotic movie which is setting a positive trend in fighting the information war against Pak Sarzameen.

Let them burn in hell !! This faqeer will haunt them even after their deaths !!

View attachment 39119

Ask him back that what he would write in the script.

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official]

Alhamdolillah, the fire of Ishq and Junoon which we ignited for Pak Sarzameen is now burning the tails of Beyghairat Brigade and pro-India liberal fascists !! They know it too.

For the first time, a patriotic movie destroying the entire narrative of SAFMA snakes and Aman Ki Asha pimps, alhamdolillah. These snake seriously suspect, we wrote the script :)) Well, we will not acknowledge nor deny.

Though "Waar" is not ideologically in line with Medina e Sani's spiritual role, it is still a strong patriotic movie which is setting a positive trend in fighting the information war against Pak Sarzameen.

Let them burn in hell !! This faqeer will haunt them even after their deaths !!

View attachment 39119

To all those idiots, this Nadeem F Paracha guy is a pro-india columinst and he of course in a satirical way said that zaid hamid wrote the script for waar.

To all those idiots, this Nadeem F Paracha guy is a pro-india columinst and he of course in a satirical way said that zaid hamid wrote the script for waar.

Not saying that he is, but if he was pro-india what would be the wrong in that? OH I forgot, being pro-India means being anti-Pakistan.

How odd is it that we derive our national identity from bashing another nation lol

Nfp at it again. He's an idiot so is his pal raza rumi and the rest..they lack imtegrity and are hypocrites..xaid hamid loves trolling them.

Wasnt too interested in the movie before but now it seems like its worth a watch.

Really enjoyed these films. Pakistani Cinema is back yes :D

Have you checked out Morqaye`s trailer ?

Azaad is low budget but I would like to watch it , could be interesting being a psychological thriller , should be releasing this year .

The industry is slowly moving back to Karachi , hence , the movies doing well . Urdu language is understood by everyone so it has a wider audience , everyone being able to relate to it .

Last edited:
Not saying that he is, but if he was pro-india what would be the wrong in that? OH I forgot, being pro-India means being anti-Pakistan.

How odd is it that we derive our national identity from bashing another nation lol

I dont really need to tell you whats wrong in that when we have fought four god damn wars with that country.

Where is your big talk when the same country produces tons of movies against your country?

I dont really need to tell you whats wrong in that when we have fought four god damn wars with that country.

Where is your big talk when the same country produces tons of movies against your country?

so we should continue with this pattern of hatred so we have four more wars to fight?

Also, I didn't know we were still in elementary school. Two wrongs don't make a right. Every 12 year old knows that.

That taangaiN kaanp rahi haiN situation again ? :afridi

"On the first day it was released across 42 screens in the country and it took in around 11.4 million rupees which is even better than the nine million rupees mustered by 'Chennai Express' on its opening day at Eid," film distributor and owner of the Atrium multiplex cinemas, Nadeem Mandviwalla told PTI.

so you are rejoicing by the comparision of Indian and Pakistani Movie in terms of how much money they made on Pakistani soil? oh the difference is a big one 2.4 Million Rupees.. certainly "taangaiN kaanp rahi haiN" situation Congratz!

I'm too interested to Watch this Movie now after hearing it's anti-India.. I haven't seen an anti-Indian movie ever i would like to go through this experience atleast once.. no other choice then to find a torrent

Have you checked out Morqaye`s trailer ?

Azaad is low budget but I would like to watch it , could be interesting being a psychological thriller , should be releasing this year .

The industry is slowly moving back to Karachi , hence , the movies doing well . Urdu language is understood by everyone so it has a wider audience , everyone being able to relate to it .
Just checked and looks nice. Will definitely go and watch whenever it is released. After watching Zinda Bhaag and Waar at Atrium Cinema, I like going there again and again and the reason is very good environment which was missing in the past. There is no more fun going to Capri, Nishat & Bambino Cinema anymore. Luckily all these Cinemas are near my home:D but my first preference will always be Atrium.

Attachments

• 1330655477_324711263_2-Shop-for-sale-in-Karachi-at-Atrium-Mall-249-Staff-Lines-Zaibunnisa-Street.jpg
    1330655477_324711263_2-Shop-for-sale-in-Karachi-at-Atrium-Mall-249-Staff-Lines-Zaibunnisa-Street.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 809
^ How were those movies???

Also - be sure to watch Morqaye - it looks really good!

^ How were those movies???

Also - be sure to watch Morqaye - it looks really good!
Movies were great and yes, these movies have created lot of interest and now made up my mind, will go and watch all the movies in cinema rather than wait for dvd or download.

Can someone please tell me if the whole movie is in English or Urdu/ English mix. I want my whole family in Pakistan to see it but not sure if it has been made entirely in English.

Can someone please tell me if the whole movie is in English or Urdu/ English mix. I want my whole family in Pakistan to see it but not sure if it has been made entirely in English.
Almost 70% in English and 30% in Urdu. Also note that abusive language has been used in the movie few times.

The ""F" word and MF word once

Probably used in reference to INDIANS so it's acceptable me thinks :)

Lol.. just kidding

Almost 70% in English and 30% in Urdu. Also note that abusive language has been used in the movie few times.

The ""F" word and MF word once

oh the good old days, i remember lollywood churning out anti india movies in the 90's with shan as the 'jihadi' where he'll throw his tasbee into the air and it'll return as a sword :))

i can't wait to watch this!

oh the good old days, i remember lollywood churning out anti india movies in the 90's with shan as the 'jihadi' where he'll throw his tasbee into the air and it'll return as a sword :))

i can't wait to watch this!

One was called "Musa Khan". Quite a contrast with "Guns & Roses - Ik Junoon", another Shaan venture.

Both equally cringeworthy, but at least the latter had Reema cavorting around in white. NFP suggested renaming the movie "Money, Maut aur Mombatti," because of the frequent references to money and death, and the ubiquitousness of candles.

Last edited:
so we should continue with this pattern of hatred so we have four more wars to fight?

Also, I didn't know we were still in elementary school. Two wrongs don't make a right. Every 12 year old knows that.

whats the problem in making a movie which is fictional? Indians laugh and enjoy that 3 ft. midget rajpal yadav's dialogs when he says ,"agar sab hindustani ek sath peshab kar dein to Pakistan mai baad ajayegi". This is just 1 example.
Why do u mind if Pakistan makes such "fictional" films?

whats the problem in making a movie which is fictional? Indians laugh and enjoy that 3 ft. midget rajpal yadav's dialogs when he says ,"agar sab hindustani ek sath peshab kar dein to Pakistan mai baad ajayegi". This is just 1 example.

Fiction? You mean propaganda funded by the army? We all know how dangerous propaganda can be. I don't want children to have their heads infected with hatred and lies and confusion. Fortunately, I grew out of my baseless hatred for India/Indians as I matured, but unfortunately not all do as shown by these forums.

Fiction? You mean propaganda funded by the army? We all know how dangerous propaganda can be. I don't want children to have their heads infected with hatred and lies and confusion. Fortunately, I grew out of my baseless hatred for India/Indians as I matured, but unfortunately not all do as shown by these forums.
Children grow up eventually. And then they would still hate what they think is wrong. baseless hatred? Is it really baseless my friend?

Children grow up eventually. And then they would still hate what they think is wrong. baseless hatred? Is it really baseless my friend?

Reportedly kids are playing with guns named after a certain someone, which sold like hot cakes this Eid. And they're strapping empty bottles to themselves, with the one reaching the play checkpoint and doing the imaginary deed "winning."

These kids will "grow up," sure, but what sort of adults they will be, I shudder to think.

Reportedly kids are playing with guns named after a certain someone, which sold like hot cakes this Eid. And they're strapping empty bottles to themselves, with the one reaching the play checkpoint and doing the imaginary deed "winning."

These kids will "grow up," sure, but what sort of adults they will be, I shudder to think.

where was it reported?

lol and whose mistake is that? The film industry?

No I'm merely questioning whether kids really grow out of hatred of this type ingrained in them. Based on the evidence of my generation, I would say no.

No I'm merely questioning whether kids really grow out of hatred of this type ingrained in them. Based on the evidence of my generation, I would say no.

i agree they never grow up.

Do they really? Is Fazl ur Rahman a prepubescent 10 year old issuing a fatwa calling a Imran Khan a "Zionist" "Jew"? Is Lashkar-e-Taiba run by 7 year olds? (and I mean physically - not intellectually). How old was Bhutto when he effectively set forth state institutionalized discrimination of Ahmadis?

Kids don't always grow up. What you put in their head really does matter, and I'm sure you agree with this.

And yes it is baseless - hatred is never justified. I'm not at all religious, but that's what my parent's interpretation of Islam taught me.

Last edited:
Do they really? Is Fazl ur Rahman a prepubescent 10 year old issuing a fatwa calling a Imran Khan a "Zionist" "Jew"? Is Lashkar-e-Taiba run by 7 year olds? (and I mean physically - not intellectually). How old was Bhutto when he effectively set forth state institutionalized discrimination of Ahmadis?

Kids don't always grow up. What you put in their head really does matter, and I'm sure you agree with this.

And yes it is baseless - hatred is never justified. I'm not at all religious, but that's what my parent's interpretation of Islam taught me.

None of my business but are you Ahmedi?

I remember rummaging through my parents' things as a child. Somewhere between the photo albums, there were dog-eared textbooks from the West Pakistan Textbook Board, later devolved into the various provincial textbook boards after the One-Unit experiment ended.

It was an eye-opener finding those books. There were numerous stories about the 1965 War heroes in the Urdu textbook, but not once did they devolve into the sort of generalizations about Hindus that I was taught during the 80s. The Pakistan Studies one was devoid of the sort of religious mumbo-jumbo and the half-lies we had to endure.

The difference between the well-rounded individuals of our parents' generation and the infantile adults of our own couldn't be more stark. What we've been taught has made our generation such fertile recipients of the ideologies that will one day, and that day isn't too far away, sound the death knell for Pakistan.

They are the one who hates pakistan not the other way around.They can't leave Pakistan alone even on internet.
If this is a propaganda then every country does this not just Pakistan.

1947 : India stops Pakistan's share of everything ( We should love India)
1947 : India forcefully capture Kashmir (we should love India)
1965 : Instead of resisting the conflict on line of control India attacks International borders ( We should love India)
1971 : India attack Eastern border and East Pakistan cut off from West. (We should love India)
1974 : India does Nuclear bomb test and threatens Pakistan ( We should love India)
1984 : India comes inside Pakistan and capture part of siachen ( We should love India)
India continuously breaches Indus water treaty and build dams on rivers in Kashmir ( We should love India)
India open dam waters and floods Pakistan at the time of monsoon season and thousand of acres of crops destroyed every year ( We should love India)
India carries out false flag operations and blames Pakistan ( We should love India)
Indian media continuously spill venom against Pakistan ( We should love India)
Not to forget what India is doing in Afghanistan TTP,BLA,BRA [yes we know they say its a lie]
and so on...............

Other side of the story is that they say that this hatred comes from Pakistan and our so called liberals and Aman ki asha followers want not to tell the history to our children because we love India and telling this truth ignites this hatred towards India in their hearts and many times they say it is all false propaganda. Question here what has India as a government and Indian army has done to stop this hatred between the two countries. Did they stop killing in Kashmir? Did they stopped their media? Did they stopped building dams on rivers? the list goes on...

We should not make such kind of films because it affects Pakistani love for India but India every year continue to makes films on such kind of subjects :facepalm:

Last edited:
To cococola:Kid waar was a movie not a documentary where they must have to mention the facts.

1947 : India stops Pakistan's share of everything ( We should love India)
1947 : India forcefully capture Kashmir (we should love India)
1965 : Instead of resisting the conflict on line of control India attacks International borders ( We should love India)
1971 : India attack Eastern border and East Pakistan cut off from West. (We should love India)
1974 : India does Nuclear bomb test and threatens Pakistan ( We should love India)
1984 : India comes inside Pakistan and capture part of siachen ( We should love India)
India continuously breaches Indus water treaty and build dams on rivers in Kashmir ( We should love India)
India open dam waters and floods Pakistan at the time of monsoon season and thousand of acres of crops destroyed every year ( We should love India)
India carries out false flag operations and blames Pakistan ( We should love India)
Indian media continuously spill venom against Pakistan ( We should love India)
Not to forget what India is doing in Afghanistan TTP,BLA,BRA [yes we know they say its a lie]

and so on...............

Other side of the story is that they say that this hatred comes from Pakistan and our so called liberals and Aman ki asha followers want not to tell the history to our children because we love India and telling this truth ignites this hatred towards India in their hearts and many times they say it is all false propaganda. Question here what has India as a government and Indian army has done to stop this hatred between the two countries. Did they stop killing in Kashmir? Did they stopped their media? Did they stopped building dams on rivers? the list goes on...

We should not make such kind of films because it affects Pakistani love for India but India every year continue to makes films on such kind of subjects :facepalm:

What a joke of a post. :)))
Propaganda machine in pakistan needs to stop, it is poisoning the minds of young ones more venomously than ever.

Last edited:
Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid

Have a confession to make Went to see WAAR last night !!!

Only when you see the movie you realize why the tails of Beyghairat Brigade are so much on fire that now they have become black and smelly

The entire patriotic narrative that RAW is backing up Khawarij, political traitors and terrorists in Pakistan has been most powerfully depicted while accepting the judicial collapse in the country which has failed to punish the terrorists. The dirty role of ANP and all those who are opposed to Kalabagh Dam have been most strongly exposed. Respect for army and anti-terrorist police have gone through the sky and the narrative that we should talk to the Khawarij has been totally destroyed.

But the most powerful aspect which has come to light is that the nation was hungry for a patriotic media and the narrative of Geo and SAFMA has been most comprehensively defeated in the country. The entire hostile information war, Aman Ki Asha, SAFMA and GEO have been humiliated beyond repair now. alhamdolillah !

ARY has emerged as a patriotic voice which is willing to stand with the nation, army and the ideology. We would strongly encourage ARY to build upon this respect which they have earned and boycott all Indian filth and become a patriotic channel as a counter narrative to SAFMA and GEO.

The movie was definitely not perfect, had many errors in representing TTP and khawarij, Urdu subtitling had some horrible spelling mistakes which are not compatible for movie of such stature, some scenes were embarrassing which could have been avoided and some war scenes seemed artificial but overall the impact that it created was patriotic, pro-Pakistan, anti-India, anti-TTP, pro-Kalabagh Dam, anti-Geo and pro-army/Police.

WAAR has sent a new trend in cinematography that patriotic, clean narrative can also be commercially viable. Pak media should take serious note of this phenomenon.

May Allah bless Pakistan and all those patriots who took part in this much needed production. Please do dua for Ali Azmat. His apendex burst within the body and he was in life threatening danger last night. In the movie, he spoke our words :))

stay blessed all of you and may the enemies of Pakistan burn in hell in dunya and akhira.

What a joke of a post. :)))
Propaganda machine in pakistan needs to stop, it is poisoning the minds of young ones more venomously than ever.

i think thats what every country's media sector does. What else is the objective of media besides propoganda and making money for themselves?

Werent India making movies to incite hatred in the 90s? Wasnt US making movies against USSR now ayrabs and korea comes too with White house Down. Everyone does and let me assure you the venoms were there from long time ago thats why it made money :).

The question you need to ask is where did that venom come from? How was that built and developed

lol wow guys, where did lollywood pull this out from? haha, never heard of the movie before but just watched the trailer.

Puts some bollywood movies to shame!!! Take that Indians! :)

Will it be released in the UK? I hope so

Last edited by a moderator:
i think thats what every country's media sector does. What else is the objective of media besides propoganda and making money for themselves?

Werent India making movies to incite hatred in the 90s? Wasnt US making movies against USSR now ayrabs and korea comes too with White house Down. Everyone does and let me assure you the venoms were there from long time ago thats why it made money :).

The question you need to ask is where did that venom come from? How was that built and developed

I was not talking about movie 'WAAR'. I was talking about Sir Zaid Hamid's post in general :))

Enlighten Me and many others cause I am sure 99% of people dont know that even if they think they know.

Want to see Hamza Ali Abbassi, the director-turned-actor... he had the best role in Main Hoon Shahid Afridi, and seems that he pulled out another good performance in WAAR as per reviews, he also acted in his own "art" movie the The Golden Doll, a serious talent

391325_395378930525787_415692884_n.jpg

his three movie roles as of now

1233627_566286636768348_1464590549_n.jpg

Wow, shows the class of the Indians. :facepalm:
Even when they portray Pakistanis they chose the weirdest looking possible - with all due respect to them - character actors lol.
Pak movies also has its fair share of jingoistic BS (during the disastrous Maula Jutt era), but in Shoaib Mansoor's drama "Alpha Bravo Charlie" that's how they portrayed an Indian (Sikh), in a very humane way :zia

Good to see local movie breaking boxoffice records set by Chennai Express. By banning Indian movies, Pakistani cinemas suffered and closed down. And after Maula Jatt (my favorite Pakistani movie) the industry crashed. Now more and more multiplex are being build because of Bollywood, which in turn will also help local movies.

So wait Indian media is allowed to make inflammatory statements about Pakistan almost daily but when it comes to a Pakistan movie these guys get all hurt and emotional?

So wait Indian media is allowed to make inflammatory statements about Pakistan almost daily but when it comes to a Pakistan movie these guys get all hurt and emotional?

But but we are brainwashed and these guys who are fed RSS propaganda on daily basis have clear minds. In a country where person like Modi is PM candidate, despite their own supreme courth never giving him clean chit, what else can be expected.

oh, you seem deeply traumatized by sunny :D

yes! anyone would be after watching his movies, his movies shouldn't be watched by Indian youth, do not want them to be brain washed.

Last edited:
I dont expect anything from them as Im fully aware of their nature but just wondering what they expect of Pakistanis
But but we are brainwashed and these guys who are fed RSS propaganda on daily basis have clear minds. In a country where person like Modi is PM candidate, despite their own supreme courth never giving him clean chit, what else can be expected.

Last edited:
Storyline of Waar is weak and may not do well in other countries as we can find hundreds of movies like this one. The reason of its success is good cinematography and Hollywoodish kind of action scenes. This will however encourage more people to come to this industry and spend money.

no, i am hinting about serious issues & you are referring to trivia .

This thread was about a movie but perhaps I was naive to expect Indian posters to keep it to movies/media instead of sobbing their hearts out about other issues.

Bilal Lashari's Latest Interview:
In the crosshairs - DAWN.COM

Few Quotes of Bilal Lashari from Interview:

"There is one extra that I didn’t like. So we ended up adding a scene where the villain just kills him. I just wanted him dead!” he replied with a sinister smile.

“They’d say stuff like ‘We’ve heard production has shut down’ and I would say ‘No, that’s not true. I’m working my ass off, so it’s happening.’ They would say, ‘We have really reliable sources!’ and my response would be, ‘But I’m the director! It doesn’t get anymore reliable than this!’” he recalled.

“People want to believe the first thing they hear and they somehow want to make that true”, added Lashari thoughtfully.

What is the round off Budget of this Movie including everything? and also is this the most costliest Pakistani movie ever?

Sounds like a fun movie. And unfortunately I have to agree with people here, after all the many movies India made and are still making, showing Pakistan as direct or indirect villain and always naming ISI etc, why the hue and cry? After all its mostly fiction and made for enjoyment and India makes a good villain for Pakistan and vice versa.

Sounds like a fun movie. And unfortunately I have to agree with people here, after all the many movies India made and are still making, showing Pakistan as direct or indirect villain and always naming ISI etc, why the hue and cry? After all its mostly fiction and made for enjoyment and India makes a good villain for Pakistan and vice versa.

Exactly my point and I dont watch any Indian movie with such propaganda advice to Indians dont watch any such movie from Pakistan but it is good fun for us and I would love to watch waar and will definitely do so if its only for some time pass and to see good quality actions sequences and vfx coming from my homeland.

Exactly my point and I dont watch any Indian movie with such propaganda advice to Indians dont watch any such movie from Pakistan but it is good fun for us and I would love to watch waar and will definitely do so if its only for some time pass and to see good quality actions sequences and vfx coming from my homeland.

Dhump it matched hollywood in terms of action sequences and vfx/cgi stuff.

it is just a movie . Why so serious ?

Will watch this movie, but a pirated copy :D

Be interesting to see a Pakistani movie, especially after the reviews here on the production quality.

Waar earns Rs40m in three days

Waar earns Rs40m in three days

LAHORE: Pakistani bilingual film Waar (in English and Urdu) did a record business of Rs40 million during the three days of Eid.

It is the highest amount earned by any Pakistani movie at the box office to date. Akshay Kumar-starrer Boss, according to the entertainment circles, played second fiddle to Waar, earning Rs10 million only.

The two low budget Pakistani movies could nowhere be seen in the light and glitter of Waar and did a meagre business. It was perhaps the first Eid after many years when a Pakistani movie took all three shows and in certain cinemas even the fourth show from 3am to 6am was also totally packed.

It is also for the first time that an Indian movie could not find many cinemas in Pakistan and its business remained quite low as compared to the Pakistani movie.

While everyone is happy as Pakistan’s most anticipated movie of the year Waar opened on the first day of Eidul Azha, some termed the movie a propaganda in their online comments.

The movie has been released with 35 prints across the country. It is an action/thriller movie, written by Hasan Waqas Rana, and stars Shaan, Shamoon Abbasi, Meesha Shafi and Ayesha Khan.

The storyline has been inspired by the war on terror in Pakistan and its effects on the world, however, one could see the stylised interpretation.

Pakistan's most expensive film 'Waar' depicting 'Indian agents' does roaring business

As a police compound here comes under terror attack, an 'Indian female agent' cum social worker in Pakistan is dancing with a mercenary celebrating their success. This is a scene from 'Waar', a film doing roaring business here.

Said to be the most expensive Pakistani film ever to be made, the film is rumoured to be partly funded by the military, a charge denied by the film director Bilal Lashari.

Full article HERE

Film blaming India becomes all time great hit in Pakistan

Waar, a Pakistani film which depicts its war on terrorism has been running to packed houses and got all time great collections till now in Pakistan. Released on Wednesday, Waar earned about Rs 42.6 million till Friday. It had broken all time great record in the name of Sharukh Khan’s Chennai Express movie. Earlier Chennai Express was the highest grossing movie in Pakistan. Waar movie which is said to be the highest budget movie shows India as the prime force behind all its problems. Though there are rumours that Pak military partly funded Waar movie, its director Bilal Lashari denied it. Popular Pakistani actor Shaan played lead role in this film.
Link

Damned Pakistanis always blaming India for its problems. Why cant they learn from great Indian films where pakistanis are portrayed properly??

Want to see Hamza Ali Abbassi, the director-turned-actor... he had the best role in Main Hoon Shahid Afridi, and seems that he pulled out another good performance in WAAR as per reviews, he also acted in his own "art" movie the The Golden Doll, a serious talent

his role in main hoon shahid afridi was hilarious. loved it !

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I just found $2 million to cut from our military budget. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Waar&src=hash">#Waar</a></p>— BilawalBhuttoZardari (@BBhuttoZardari) <a href="https://twitter.com/BBhuttoZardari/statuses/391516138930458624">October 19, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:))

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23waar&src=hash">#waar</a> has cliches but so do Indian movies v go 2 c- whether you like the film or not, watch it for the sake of supporting local talent</p>— Sharmeen Obaid (@sharmeenochinoy) <a href="https://twitter.com/sharmeenochinoy/statuses/390558461916086273">October 16, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I finally managed to get tickets.

Production: 8/10
Soundtrack: 8/10
Acting: 7/10
Story: 7/10

Overall, it was an enjoyable film. Some scenes were truly breath-taking and I won't be forgetting them any time soon.

I wasn't expecting a great experience, but I'll admit I had fun. A few good laughs, a few great scenes. It was a decent show.

Film blaming India becomes all time great hit in Pakistan

Link

That`s some mirchi journalism , indeed . Waar is working because of the way the entire movie has been shot , the direction , action scenes . I don`t know one person who has liked the story .

And congratulations if you have managed to get the tickets and watch the film . Stop spoiling it for those who have not watched it yet . Zyada khushi hai tou samosay baanto lekin chup karo . :inti

Last edited:
That`s some mirchi journalism , indeed . Waar is working because of the way the entire movie has been shot , the direction , action scenes . I don`t know one person who has liked the story .

And congratulations if you have managed to get the tickets and watch the film . Stop spoiling it for those who have not watched it yet . Zyada khushi hai tou samosay baanto lekin chup karo . :inti
I am not spoiling it. Look above who is doing it.

What was Chennai Express about?

Shah Rukh Khan catching a train from Mumbai to Chennai and meeting Deepika Padukone onboard, whose daddy is an evil warlord in his region. One thing leads to another, and you get the usual trash where a 50 year old tries to act like he's 22.

Back