Pocket Rockets FC

CJ: Reus won't move unless Hazard is on the table.

Alberto: Reus won't move unless Bale is on the table.

Nah, not interested in Rossi.

I need a LAM rather than a striker, that's why I made the offer. Is there anything that would make that deal work?

David Villa? I played him LAM all season that's where he gets most of his goals..Falcao and Hernandez did better as strikers

I can also offer you Afellay

ibrahimafellayoverviewp.png

Transfers agreed in principle:

Andrea Barzagli + 15m for Martin Skrtel (Matchfixers)
Santi Cazorla for Martin Caecres + 20m (Real Fortis)

Goalkeepers

(1) Thibaut Courtois (Belgium)
(34) Gianluigi Buffon (Italy)

Defenders

(26) John Terry (England)
(5) Carles Puyol (Spain)
(15) Georgio Chiellini (Italy)
(28) Andrea Barzagli (Italy)
(3) Thomas Vermaelen (Belgium)
(4) Leighton Baines (England)

Midfielders

(14) Yohan Cabaye (France)
(11) Santi Cazorla (Spain)
(18) Scott Parker (England)
(8) Wesley Sneijder (Netherlands)
(17) Ibrahim Afellay (Netherlands)
(7) Marco Reus (Germany)
(22) Sebastian Giovincio (Italy)

Strikers
(9) Radamel Falcao (Colombia)
(16) David Villa (Spain)
(10) Javier Hernandez (Mexico)
(21) Guiseppe Rossi (Italy)

Depends on who you are offering in return. Hernandez is not on the Rockets transfer list so it'll be harder to get him. Rossi is on the list.

What kinda player you're looking for in return for G.Rossi?

Position isn't really relevant. It would take a quality player and maybe money. I'd prefer a defender, a defensive midfielder or a striker

Pocket Rockets Transfer Listed Players

Ibrahim Afellay

ibrahimafellayoverviewp.png

Scott Parker

scottparkeroverviewprof.png

David Villa

davidvillaoverviewprofi.png

Guiseppe Rossi

giusepperossioverviewpr.png

Radamel Falcao

falcaooverviewprofile.png

Falcao is a league of his own, the four players who he could be traded for would probably be Ronaldo, Messi, Cavani and Ibrahimovic with perhaps some money going either way depending on the player.

Zabaleta for Parker?

Rossi..I'm not too sure I'll have to look at your team..Montolivio is off the table yeah?

Last edited:
Reports suggest Entertainers' duo Cristiano Ronaldo and Dani Alves are closing in, on a blockbuster move to Pocket Rockets. The move means Rockets' superstars Radamel Falcao and Georgio Chiellini will move the other way.

images

Reports suggest Entertainers' duo Cristiano Ronaldo and Dani Alves are closing in, on a blockbuster move to Pocket Rockets. The move means Rockets' superstars Radamel Falcao and Georgio Chiellini will move the other way.

images

And which way does our deal move if and when that happens?

And which way does our deal move if and when that happens?

If it happens then 6 of my moves will be taken up, 3 IN 3 OUT. Then I'll have to consider my deals with you, the Huntsmen and Matchfixers to see which ones should be the remaining 4.

Thing is, if I get Alves, I won't be looking for a RB then I can look at other positions, I'm just trying to sort out one position at a time.

German keeper vows to fight for his place at the Rockets!

28 year old German keeper, Rene Adler has pledged his future to the Pocket Rockets after rejecting a move to the Huntsmen in a like-for-like exchange with Italian veteran, Gianluigi Buffon.

Adler, who publicly spoke of his frustration after being dethroned of his place towards the end of last season, by Belgian shot-stopper Thibaut Courtois has vowed to regain his place in the first team.

"I'm not running away, I'm training hard and I'm confident of a comeback, If I was Thibaut, I'd be watching my back"

1122342_full-prt.jpg

German keeper vows to fight for his place at the Rockets!

28 year old German keeper, Rene Adler has pledged his future to the Pocket Rockets after rejecting a move to the Huntsmen in a like-for-like exchange with Italian veteran, Gianluigi Buffon.

Adler, who publicly spoke of his frustration after being dethroned of his place towards the end of last season, by Belgian shot-stopper Thibaut Courtois has vowed to regain his place in the first team.

"I'm not running away, I'm training hard and I'm confident of a comeback, If I was Thibaut, I'd be watching my back"

1122342_full-prt.jpg

If it happens then 6 of my moves will be taken up, 3 IN 3 OUT. Then I'll have to consider my deals with you, the Huntsmen and Matchfixers to see which ones should be the remaining 4.

Thing is, if I get Alves, I won't be looking for a RB then I can look at other positions, I'm just trying to sort out one position at a time.

I would suggest given the past record of deals between us you should just work out the deal with VW if you happen to confirm Ronaldo-Falcao.

I have CB in Musacchio if you want a CB. Then our deal would be Musacchio + Giroud for Rossi + Parker

I would suggest given the past record of deals between us you should just work out the deal with VW if you happen to confirm Ronaldo-Falcao.

I have CB in Musacchio if you want a CB. Then our deal would be Musacchio + Giroud for Rossi + Parker

Pocket Rockets and Vicious Wonderboys are sister-clubs, don't worry, once I'm sure which areas I need to strengthen, VW will be given preference. Out of curiosity, are Ba and Giroud interchangeable?

Pocket Rockets and Vicious Wonderboys are sister-clubs, don't worry, once I'm sure which areas I need to strengthen, VW will be given preference. Out of curiosity, are Ba and Giroud interchangeable?

Nice to hear that.

I am sorry but Ba has been much better for me. If you thrown in another quality player along with Rossi then I can think about it.

Back