Pocket Rockets FC

Dont you have worthy defender to sell/trade. Mensah i will have for 12 M

As in you give me cash or I give you cash?
You give me
Are you serious?
Yeah you give me cash unless you wanna chuck in Wesley :yk
show me Tiote's stats please
Can't show you fm13 as i'm not on it but i can show you fm12 stats (they are basically the same)
Cheick_Tiot_Profile.jpg

Van der Wiel for Villa + cash is a no :moyo

Baines for Tiote + cash..we can do this deal but it will depend on if I can get a secondary LB in the freebies..so I'll get back to you!

Those are some absurd suggestions. :kami I wish to have him for money. :19: Name your price. :14:

Why dnt you just gimme the 70 M man, King Berbatov could be yours. :amir Seriously, stop being shy. :23:

Have to say those stats are sick for Tiotte. Physical beast. If i didnt have Vidal, would have gone all out for another top DM.

Have to say those stats are sick for Tiotte. Physical beast. If i didnt have Vidal, would have gone all out for another top DM.

Agreed. I already have Obi Mikel and Fellaini, otherwise, it would've been a good bet.

Makes me regret picking up Fellaini almost, should've gotten G Rossi instead.

Too many DMs are a waste, this is one thing i discovered in PPFMC 1. Vidal, Gennaro, Huddlestone and Bender :))) :)))

I may have Gattuso back for fun, he likes to pick up fights with opposition managers. :)))

8 Wesley Sneijder
5 Carles Puyol
26 John Terry
6 Leighton Baines
17 Pablo Piatti
7 David Villa
24 Marcos Senna
29 Danny
20 Jose Callejon
17 Ibrahim Affelay
33 Alessandro Del Piero

9 Radamel Falcao
4 Georgio Chiellini
14 Guiseppe Rossi

This is the Rockets' squad as stands, all players in red are available for sale/trade.

Most of the players at the wrong end of age. Not sure if this team has enough firepower to match some of the other Dabangg squads.

I am actually surprised that i have't received an offer regarding Yoann Goucruff.

When you have just 3-4 players to show off, things are bad.

Which is what i am already doing, if a respectable offer comes my way i will trade Gigi. Thanks for the advice, bleeding obvious. :yk

Cani yaar I have asked about 10 times if we can do a deal with Tiote and Villa but you haven't responded?

I wanted podolski so badly! :pissed:
He s my favorite player after Messi! Damn you!

Nah. I guess I'm gonna keep Chiellini and Vermaelen on the bench. In case Terry or Puyol get injured.

Yaar problem is Chilleni gives me utility, he can play both LB and CB and will be rock solid for atleast the next 3-4 seasons that's why it's not easy to let him go

OK just let me know if you want someone or can think of an offer.

IMO, Chiellini should be starting and be given the captain's arm band. Too good to be on the bench.

He's good no doubt but just a shade under Terry and Puyol in terms of quality for me, not by much, just like 90-89..He'll get his chances though..gonna have to rotate the squad.

He's good no doubt but just a shade under Terry and Puyol in terms of quality for me, not by much, just like 90-89..He'll get his chances though..gonna have to rotate the squad.

Just basing it off my own experience with Chiellini in season 1.

My team was trash, but he was putting in man of the match performances on a constant basis as captain.

45M for Sneijder.

Ask me before you sell him to a higher bidder. Just in case. :)

Back