PPCL | Cornered Tigers | Team Thread | #FightLikeCorneredTigers

And if the strategy flops, then god bless :)))

Impact of Boosts ;
FC >>> ODI>T20s. Longer the time they remain in action, more difference they will make.

As I told you before round 6, we can counter your extra boosts by preparing spicy/devilish type pitches. Tigers should have gone full strength for round 6 and 7. Now make sure to win at least 4 ODI and 4 T20s. Otherwise Academy will be angry.

TBH with 5 away games you could have easily won the FC championship.

Even if Assassins were to beat us in round 8, they also had an outside chance to win FC Championship because they could have won against Cannons and Hawks. All they needed was for Boyz and Hawks to lose against Tigers.

Even if Assassins were to beat us in round 8, they also had an outside chance to win FC Championship because they could have won against Cannons and Hawks. All they needed was for Boyz and Hawks to lose against Tigers.

Exactly! That’s why I am surprised how all these teams gave up on the format so easily.

[MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] Right?

So much for never giving up, fighting like Cornered Tigers, kaptaan's speeches, ghabrana nahi hai etc :))

Kaptaan would never aporove of this.

Assassins' approach has me just as surprised. Didn't think two experienced leaders would give up on the most prized championship like this. Disappointed.

No man, I heard some flight for the 29th was cancelled by Qatar :)))

Are you even looking at flights now? :)))

But yea seems like most will open in July.
Boys please stay safe... don’t think flying back to Pak isn’t a safe option at the moment.

Your and your loved ones life is more precious.

InshAllah sab theek hojaye ga, need to deal these kind of matters with patience.

Boys please stay safe... don’t think flying back to Pak isn’t a safe option at the moment.

Your and your loved ones life is more precious.

InshAllah sab theek hojaye ga, need to deal these kind of matters with patience.

I hear you bro, but it’s tricky.

I toh can stay put and not go and risk it, but my loved one is asking me to come, as it doesn’t look like this will end anytime soon.

Khair I am just praying to Allah k the doors just open by themselves and we reunite safely.

I hear you bro, but it’s tricky.

I toh can stay put and not go and risk it, but my loved one is asking me to come, as it doesn’t look like this will end anytime soon.

Khair I am just praying to Allah k the doors just open by themselves and we reunite safely.

Yeah I get you bro. InshAllah all will get fine. Just hope a vaccin or a medicine gets invented asap... it is ridiculous to think how disastrous consequences have been by COVID that too in the 21st century.

Yeah I get you bro. InshAllah all will get fine. Just hope a vaccin or a medicine gets invented asap... it is ridiculous to think how disastrous consequences have been by COVID that too in the 21st century.

Yea man hope as well! But for the foreseeable future we have to live with this I feel.

And if I have to travel in these circumstances will of course try and take all the precautions and then put trust in Allah!

IA all will be fine soon and this virus will die down on its own.

Yea man hope as well! But for the foreseeable future we have to live with this I feel.

And if I have to travel in these circumstances will of course try and take all the precautions and then put trust in Allah!

InshAllah bhai!

Stay safe man. I am staying with some relatives now in the US and am trying to avoid coming back

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] brother your thoughts on the lineup against PB?

Go with the same as LH?

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] brother your thoughts on the lineup against PB?

Go with the same as LH?

Front load with 3 bowlers instead of 2 i think tbh. Baaki chillings bro kyun tension letay ho :sarf

Pack your bags and prepare to relax with me in the Bahamas :broad

Last edited:
Front load with 3 bowlers instead of 2 i think tbh. Baaki chillings bro kyun tension letay ho :sarf

Pack your bags and prepare to relax with me in the Bahamas :broad

Tension toh hai hi nahi aajkal :faf

FC is just warmups for us :)))

Ohoo koi sisters bhi hogi in the Bahamas :ua

I enjoy your obsession with Turkey :))):))) have you lived there at some point?

Nope brother. But in the Netherlands there is a big Turkish community. There are also a lot of Moroccans. So that’s why I have a lot of Turkish and Morrocan “friends” :afridi

Can speak a few words in Turkish too though :asif

Nope brother. But in the Netherlands there is a big Turkish community. There are also a lot of Moroccans. So that’s why I have a lot of Turkish and Morrocan “friends” :afridi

Can speak a few words in Turkish too though :asif

Bring all your friends with you :ghalib

A picture of me and [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] at the party last night:

ED149834-8B30-4C58-AEBF-D52FFF7A8697.jpg

What are we looking at :))) :)))

Just posted the XI.

Boys I know we have been below par in FC.

But I know we will bounce back! :ik

LOs are coming soon - so time to get serious.

Just posted the XI.

Boys I know we have been below par in FC.

But I know we will bounce back! :ik

LOs are coming soon - so time to get serious.

Can't wait for the FC nightmare to be over and our LO charge to begin

Need to win some silverware to lock BVB into a long term contract..

Kya hua [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] - koi planning shlanning nazr nahi aa rahi? :ashwin

[MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] bhai kya khyaal hai? These guys are too afraid to post their lineup first, they’re trying to see what our strategy is and conserve boosts accordingly :)))

[MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] bhai kya khyaal hai? These guys are too afraid to post their lineup first, they’re trying to see what our strategy is and conserve boosts accordingly :)))

:))) I think we can wait for a while.

We know what we have to do :hasan

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] bhai, so your thoughts on the playing XI?

Pitch is spicy.

You want two boosted batsman and a bowler?

Let’s play 3 pacers and two spinners - what do you think?

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] bhai, so your thoughts on the playing XI?

Pitch is spicy.

You want two boosted batsman and a bowler?

Let’s play 3 pacers and two spinners - what do you think?

5 pacers, let’s take full advantage of the conditions

Open with 3 bowlers actually. So even if they waste a boost on a super bowler, we’ll waste their overs :)))

And baaki number 4 pe boosted batsman 5 diamond 6 boosted 7 diamond etc

Open with 3 bowlers actually. So even if they waste a boost on a super bowler, we’ll waste their overs :)))

And baaki number 4 pe boosted batsman 5 diamond 6 boosted 7 diamond etc

Yes was thinking the same. It is not a great idea to have 3 95s in a row in the batting.

Lol :))) you edited your post? I thought I saw three super bats.

I take full responsibility if it doesn’t work out...

I did :))) it’s okay though :))) tbh I’m equally to blame because I saw you posted the lineup and I didn’t realize for 3 hours that the boosts were off :))):)))

Let’s go boys!

Great win. Need to carry on like this.

I’m so glad to have you guys in my team.

Proud of you all :salute

Brilliant captaincy by [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION].

Next match is against PB - need to win that one too!

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] bhaijaan, thoughts on the lineup for PB’s match?

Ground characteristics pretty similar like LH and they have chosen for a Flat track.

Guess should open with one 95 and diamond - [MENTION=134981]Bhaag Viru Bhaag[/MENTION] :))

And then it depends on the boost distribution.

Was thinking to boost three bats like in the last match :))

Those runs came handy at the end :)

Back