Predict the outcome of the 4-match T20I series between England and Pakistan

Predict the outcome of the 4-match T20I series between England and Pakistan

• Total voters

BouncerGuy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
The men’s team of England is scheduled to compete in a four-match T20I series against Pakistan on home ground starting from May 22.

Here’s the schedule for England Men’s home matches in 2024:

1st T20I on May 22 at Headingley, Leeds
2nd T20I on May 25 at Edgbaston, Birmingham
3rd T20I on May 28 at Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
4th T20I on May 30 at The Kia Oval

Predict the outcome of this series. Can Pakistan do any miracle in this series and whitewash them?

It'll either be 3-1 to England or 2-2. Don't see Pakistan winning the series.

4-0 England, no question.

Pakistan bats first we lose plain and simple, and chasing won't work on England, they'll give us the 2023 wc treatment .

You heard me right here. Max I think 3-1 because England in the final game might decide to do things like send moeen Ali to open and just shuffle so that they can prep for the world cup.

But if they go full throttle no question they cook us. It's a mismatch, it's England vs a Fodder minnow of which they've given plenty of beatings. I wouldn't be surprised if England pull another medtherlands and reach a 298 score against this unit especially if hasan Ali bowls in one of the games.

It'll either be 3-1 to England or 2-2. Don't see Pakistan winning the series.
2-2 won't happen. It will never ever happen. Trust me. Pakistan knows how crao it is. They've recently caught on and now decide to bowl first every time they win the toss.

I think it will be 3-1 England. Pakistan is not looking good as a team to challenge England in England.
Honestly bro, it'll be 4-0. 3-1 is too optimistic. England will want to crush Pakistan. Because its one less team that they would have to worry about in world cup.

If they crush Pakistan then Pakistan gets humilated by India and likely loses to Ireland in wc as well. It'll be a mental dent similar to what India gave us in asia cup 2023.

People don't understand. Only chance Pakistan ever has against top sides is if fakhar does something and pulls his magic. That's the train wagon that Pakistan has been riding desperately since 2017.

We saw this in 2017 and we saw this in 2023 wc against NZ.

But it can't happen in t20, because fakhar is now batting at no 6 apparently so that 2 morons can bat at no 1 and no 3. And people will use the excuse of

Bro odi and t20 not the same thing, Fakhar opening t20 bad. Ridiculous honestly.

Pakistani players and all their weaknesses

1) Saim ayub: lacks power for legside sweeps, gets caught out, has poor shot selections, if something goes to the legside, rather then flicking it past legside for a boundary, he top edges it, that no look shot is frustrating to watch. He has good technique but it's useless if he's another Umar Akmal.

2) Babar Azam: His backfoot is terrible causing him to lose his wicket against spin, he also struggles with swing, probs because he pre mediates his cover drives and pulls so movement bothers him a bit.

3) Rizwan: Anything on the offside he can't play. A bowler will consistently remove him by bowling that line and length, infact its why he's so slow in t20. He's limited.

4) Fakhar: Struggles with things that angle away from him, that's why it takes him time to get going, he needs time to adjust, but unlike rizzu he can play on the onside and legside. He doesn't struggle once he gets his mojo but him at no 4 is wrong on so many levels, that's 3 accumulators you'll be playing, and why are 2 accumulators at the top? Fakhar is the only accumulators who transitions into a striker when set?

5) Shadab: Tulla Bazi batter, holds the bat from the bottom trying to bottom hand everything, can't play a proper cricketing stroke and his frequent half trackers don't help in bowling.

6) Chacha: Can't read wrist spin, can't do anything besides wait for a bowler to pitch it in the arc for him, which most bowlers do not do unless your minnows, a has been neesham got rid of chacha simply because he bowled into his body, not every bowler will bowl a few distance away from your body so you can swing your arms, learn to play straight drive or cross bat pull shot bro.

7) Azam Khan: His fielding skills are horrifically bad and as a batter, he seems to only hit trundles? Pacers and spinner he'll struggle. Although tbf to him he hits the longest sixes and has the most power, but that power is useless if a little bit of pace or a little bit of turn from spinner is enough to get rid of him, heck just bowl a short ball close to his body and voila, problem solved.

8) Usman khan: He dances around the crease too much, bad footwork, keeping skills are bad too, although he's a better keeper then azam.

9) Imad wasim: okayish bowler and our best lower order batsmen but his bowling is a bit predictable, the same line and length will be a hassle and he'll get tonked unless he has a wicket taking bowler to accompany him, he can only apply the pressure with straight line and length IF you have someone like abrar to accompany him in wicket taking, otherwise he'll get bashed. Batting wise he's good and better then azam and chacha by miles but he lacks six hitting, which is an issue. He needs to bat at no 5, not no 7 below these sheddy guys.

10) Amir: Too much variations, not enough swing, bro you gotta stop with frequent cutters, only use them at the death, no jeed for variation in the PP? Mar pare gi.

11) Shaheen: Finding his pace and rhythm back, although he still needs to avoid overpitching too much, he's still doing it frequently or pulling half trackers. But he's regaining pace and that inswing line. So good for shaheen atm.

12) Naseem: All over the place in line and length, has pace but needs to be as consistent as he was last year.

13) Hasan ali: Too slow to trouble anyone, 110kph won't do a damn. Also no swing, no variations, line and length all over the place

14) Irfan Khan niazi: Idk, haven't seen much of him, I'll hold off my opinions until then.

15) Abrar: He's extremely good and proper quality, although I still think he's a bit too slow, his spin makes up for it making it difficult to play but on pitches where theirs not much turn he might be a problem, he's really really slow in speed.

I'm not sure if I missed anyone, maybe I missed haris Rauf?

Pakistani players and all their weaknesses

1) Saim ayub: lacks power for legside sweeps, gets caught out, has poor shot selections, if something goes to the legside, rather then flicking it past legside for a boundary, he top edges it, that no look shot is frustrating to watch. He has good technique but it's useless if he's another Umar Akmal.

2) Babar Azam: His backfoot is terrible causing him to lose his wicket against spin, he also struggles with swing, probs because he pre mediates his cover drives and pulls so movement bothers him a bit.

3) Rizwan: Anything on the offside he can't play. A bowler will consistently remove him by bowling that line and length, infact its why he's so slow in t20. He's limited.

4) Fakhar: Struggles with things that angle away from him, that's why it takes him time to get going, he needs time to adjust, but unlike rizzu he can play on the onside and legside. He doesn't struggle once he gets his mojo but him at no 4 is wrong on so many levels, that's 3 accumulators you'll be playing, and why are 2 accumulators at the top? Fakhar is the only accumulators who transitions into a striker when set?

5) Shadab: Tulla Bazi batter, holds the bat from the bottom trying to bottom hand everything, can't play a proper cricketing stroke and his frequent half trackers don't help in bowling.

6) Chacha: Can't read wrist spin, can't do anything besides wait for a bowler to pitch it in the arc for him, which most bowlers do not do unless your minnows, a has been neesham got rid of chacha simply because he bowled into his body, not every bowler will bowl a few distance away from your body so you can swing your arms, learn to play straight drive or cross bat pull shot bro.

7) Azam Khan: His fielding skills are horrifically bad and as a batter, he seems to only hit trundles? Pacers and spinner he'll struggle. Although tbf to him he hits the longest sixes and has the most power, but that power is useless if a little bit of pace or a little bit of turn from spinner is enough to get rid of him, heck just bowl a short ball close to his body and voila, problem solved.

8) Usman khan: He dances around the crease too much, bad footwork, keeping skills are bad too, although he's a better keeper then azam.

9) Imad wasim: okayish bowler and our best lower order batsmen but his bowling is a bit predictable, the same line and length will be a hassle and he'll get tonked unless he has a wicket taking bowler to accompany him, he can only apply the pressure with straight line and length IF you have someone like abrar to accompany him in wicket taking, otherwise he'll get bashed. Batting wise he's good and better then azam and chacha by miles but he lacks six hitting, which is an issue. He needs to bat at no 5, not no 7 below these sheddy guys.

10) Amir: Too much variations, not enough swing, bro you gotta stop with frequent cutters, only use them at the death, no jeed for variation in the PP? Mar pare gi.

11) Shaheen: Finding his pace and rhythm back, although he still needs to avoid overpitching too much, he's still doing it frequently or pulling half trackers. But he's regaining pace and that inswing line. So good for shaheen atm.

12) Naseem: All over the place in line and length, has pace but needs to be as consistent as he was last year.

13) Hasan ali: Too slow to trouble anyone, 110kph won't do a damn. Also no swing, no variations, line and length all over the place

14) Irfan Khan niazi: Idk, haven't seen much of him, I'll hold off my opinions until then.

15) Abrar: He's extremely good and proper quality, although I still think he's a bit too slow, his spin makes up for it making it difficult to play but on pitches where theirs not much turn he might be a problem, he's really really slow in speed.

I'm not sure if I missed anyone, maybe I missed haris Rauf?
Based of all of this, how does anyone think England won't be a 4-0 bullying?

Based of all of this, how does anyone think England won't be a 4-0 bullying?
Why are you taking pak so lightly out of all asian team pak still has the best winning ratio in england you cant just put that away and pak somehow i dont know how always seems to win in england and bother england if abrar play its game on big time.

Why are you taking pak so lightly out of all asian team pak still has the best winning ratio in england you cant just put that away and pak somehow i dont know how always seems to win in england and bother england if abrar play its game on big time.
I can put it away? Why can't I? What's that got to with the current squad and the current performances and the current analysis based of the few series that have taken place?

You're free to be a passionate supporter and argue from personal feeling as much as you want. It doesn't change the current data on hand.

2024 Pakistan is the weakest Pakistan t20 team of all time. 2022 has a weaker batting line up but it's hard carried by bowling with a fit shaheen who only got injured in the final and other bowlers at the time living up to the mark and being in form.

2024 Pakistan has zero middle to lower order structure with one walking wicket of saim ayub at the top, and it barely has any bowlers with every single pacer being a 10 over run machine, even shaheen is a run machine but he's wicket taking atleast.

I can put it away? Why can't I? What's that got to with the current squad and the current performances and the current analysis based of the few series that have taken place?

You're free to be a passionate supporter and argue from personal feeling as much as you want. It doesn't change the current data on hand.

2024 Pakistan is the weakest Pakistan t20 team of all time. 2022 has a weaker batting line up but it's hard carried by bowling with a fit shaheen who only got injured in the final and other bowlers at the time living up to the mark and being in form.

2024 Pakistan has zero middle to lower order structure with one walking wicket of saim ayub at the top, and it barely has any bowlers with every single pacer being a 10 over run machine, even shaheen is a run machine but he's wicket taking atleast.
Ok fair enough got your points but all i am saying england struggle vs spin snd we know the quality of abrar and if pak decide to play him with imad and chacha ifti these 3 bowlers wont be easy to hit away and we all know how much england struggle the moment they see someone bowl spin.

Ok fair enough got your points but all i am saying england struggle vs spin snd we know the quality of abrar and if pak decide to play him with imad and chacha ifti these 3 bowlers wont be easy to hit away and we all know how much england struggle the moment they see someone bowl spin.
England will struggle against abrar, not imad and chacha and certainly not shadab lol.

Chacha and shadab and saim ayub bowling will be comedy.

As for imad, Imad isn't really a spinner, he works well only if you have another wicket taking bowler at the other end. During sarfi's era, imad functioned well at opening the t20 bowling because we always had good bowling at the other end, and imad's consistent straight line and length prevents batsmen from adjusting too much, they don't want their wickets being thrown away.

But as soon as the bowling from the other end is poor, Imad gets neutralised because a batsmen can give themselves space or just advance down the wicket and play him easily. Imad has always taken a beating (Except for 2021 seninfinal against Australia, that's his own fault), when ever the bowling from the other end is poor.

And atm our bowling is beyond abysmal besides abrar and it doesn't help that clueless kaptan thinks 4 pacers and bowling saim ayub over abrar is a better solution.

Imad alone won't trouble England and I can tell you straight up, clueless captain even if he plays abrar won't have both inad and abrar bowl side by side, he's too stupid to let that happen.

England will struggle against abrar, not imad and chacha and certainly not shadab lol.

Chacha and shadab and saim ayub bowling will be comedy.

As for imad, Imad isn't really a spinner, he works well only if you have another wicket taking bowler at the other end. During sarfi's era, imad functioned well at opening the t20 bowling because we always had good bowling at the other end, and imad's consistent straight line and length prevents batsmen from adjusting too much, they don't want their wickets being thrown away.

But as soon as the bowling from the other end is poor, Imad gets neutralised because a batsmen can give themselves space or just advance down the wicket and play him easily. Imad has always taken a beating (Except for 2021 seninfinal against Australia, that's his own fault), when ever the bowling from the other end is poor.

And atm our bowling is beyond abysmal besides abrar and it doesn't help that clueless kaptan thinks 4 pacers and bowling saim ayub over abrar is a better solution.

Imad alone won't trouble England and I can tell you straight up, clueless captain even if he plays abrar won't have both inad and abrar bowl side by side, he's too stupid to let that happen.
Why doesnt babar want to bowl spin i have seen weird thinking with babar he doesnt bowl spin just wants to bowl pace he think he is australian captain where they just bowl pace not saying anything wrong in it but south asian captains love to bowl spin to dry up runs and pak under misbah always used to do that its under babar that changed.

As it's early season, if the pitche's are juicy then it may be a chance for pak to draw the series.If the pitches are belters, eng will hammer pak and leave them bleeding.

As it's early season, if the pitche's are juicy then it may be a chance for pak to draw the series.If the pitches are belters, eng will hammer pak and leave them bleeding.
England players are in solid preparation form though rigorous IPL

Pakistan have been struggling against NZ c and Ireland.

Pakistan is the only team yet to announce their World T20 squad now.

Wonder who will get cut from this 18 man squad apart from Agha and Hasan.

Playing Pakistan will be good practice for England.

Won’t care and won’t watch but I home Amir continues to fail and Imad continues to not get a chance with the bat.

England players are in solid preparation form though rigorous IPL

Pakistan have been struggling against NZ c and Ireland.
Yeah but early season eng pitches will favour bowling just like 99 wc,2019 wc.Eng players are boom or bust .They can't play swing ,and may score up to 160 .(pak's ideal score) .

Yeah but early season eng pitches will favour bowling just like 99 wc,2019 wc.Eng players are boom or bust .They can't play swing ,and may score up to 160 .(pak's ideal score) .
Well, Pakistan haven’t really been swinging the ball lately. The one guy who did get some swing was Shaheen…but he was quite easily played by a batsman like Balbirnie. Shaheen’s outswinger from a length is much more dangerous than his inswinger from the same length.

Naseem was expected to get some swing but he too has looked mediocre.

Well, Pakistan haven’t really been swinging the ball lately. The one guy who did get some swing was Shaheen…but he was quite easily played by a batsman like Balbirnie. Shaheen’s outswinger from a length is much more dangerous than his inswinger from the same length.

Naseem was expected to get some swing but he too has looked mediocre.
I'm very excited for this series. I hope this series ends the babar regime forever. But of it doesn't it'll still be another pile added on the list.

I'm very excited for this series. I hope this series ends the babar regime forever. But of it doesn't it'll still be another pile added on the list.
Don’t get your hopes up high. Babar will fail in this series and most likely in the World Cup…but the next guy in line is Rizwan. Nothing will change.

Don’t get your hopes up high. Babar will fail in this series and most likely in the World Cup…but the next guy in line is Rizwan. Nothing will change.
Well an0ther pile added to the list then

Might as well come to terms with reality. This team is no longer Pakistan cricket. It’s a friend’s club.
The thing is, I always feel so much satisfaction when Pakistan get butchered and humilated.

I'm an aussie supporter as their my favourite team even though I'm not of aussie origin by any means.

Honestly bro, this team deserves it. I'm tired of people coming to me and saying blind hater this and that and be a patriot. First tell babar/ Rizwan or misbah or chavha or whoever is a part of this fan club that. Have them be patriots and then people will convert automatically.

The thing is, I always feel so much satisfaction when Pakistan get butchered and humilated.

I'm an aussie supporter as their my favourite team even though I'm not of aussie origin by any means.

Honestly bro, this team deserves it. I'm tired of people coming to me and saying blind hater this and that and be a patriot. First tell babar/ Rizwan or misbah or chavha or whoever is a part of this fan club that. Have them be patriots and then people will convert automatically.
There are some players in this team who I like to still hope the best for

Fakhar
Shaheen
Amir
Imad
Saim
Azam
Usman
Abbas

This lot is ok. I don’t even mind Babar at 3 tbh. At least I can’t say he is playing in a position I feel he shouldn’t.

It’s that lipstick fraud, and the fact that the whole team is set up to accommodate him is what really irks me.

Hopeful for a Pakistan series win with Amir and Imad getting smashed or injured. Otherwise if they perform i'd gladly take a 4-0 loss.

Hopeful for a Pakistan series win with Amir and Imad getting smashed or injured. Otherwise if they perform i'd gladly take a 4-0 loss.
We don’t have want them injured because otherwise, their deluded fans will have an excuse.

We need them fit and to play every game so that we can see that bringing them back was a waste of time and it has had 0 impact on the team.

Pakistan can still save themselves by adding Hassan Ali in the team who is more deserving than Amir 🤡
But who told Amir to get out performed by Amir in the PSL? 🤡

Hassan Ali clearly deserves to play ahead of Amir. The fact that he is poor is a different matter. Amir is poor as well

Embrassing really. Goes to show you guys who claim your pakistani supporters don't really support your team, your support your favourites. What exactly have Amir and imad done that is worse then the way Shadab, naseem, abass afridi and these joke lot bowl?

When it comes to Australia which is my favourite team, I support every player. Even though I did have issues with Smith opening, I still felt it was AlrightE but he should have been dropped

Embrassing really. Goes to show you guys who claim your pakistani supporters don't really support your team, your support your favourites. What exactly have Amir and imad done that is worse then the way Shadab, naseem, abass afridi and these joke lot bowl?

When it comes to Australia which is my favourite team, I support every player. Even though I did have issues with Smith opening, I still felt it was AlrightE but he should have been dropped
It was this mindset that created the hater inside of me 4 years ago. When I saw this lot hating, abusing a certain section of players that represent another ideology to theirs.

I have no regrets for the torment I have inflicted as a result ever since.

Pakistan Cricket Team has reached Leeds from Dublin.

Pakistan cricket team will start their training from Jumma tomorrow after a day of rest.

The first T20 International between Pakistan and England will be played at Headingley Leeds on May 22.

Pakistan cricket team has won the three-match T20I series against Ireland by two to one.

TBH i would be really happy with it but after some good display they ought to win it. Will give a heck of an impression and threat to other teams.
We always underperform if we get the favorites tag. We do well when there is no pressure on us. Mentally it frees us up. So I would say a 2-2 would be a good score line. Won’t shatter the team’s moral but won’t give us the false hope either.

If Pakistan somehow level this series, that will be something they would need before the world cup. It will be a great confidence booster and morale builder for them. England has some dangerous players in their team and it wont be easy to challenge them 1 on 1.

I'll gladly support any deserving Pakistan player even if I think they're terrible, people who retire when it's convenient and come back when it's convenient. No thanks, I'm not supporting players who can't even be bothered playing domestic and getting in the team the correct way.

I'll gladly support any deserving Pakistan player even if I think they're terrible. You can't police me over deciding not to support fixers, people who retire when it's convenient and come back when it's convenient. No thanks, I'm not supporting players who can't even be bothered playing domestic and getting in the team the correct way.
They are back. They were begged to come back I should say.

They wouldn’t have been begged to come back if you Misbah selected players didn’t bring Pakistan to such a desperate stage in world cricket.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll gladly support any deserving Pakistan player even if I think they're terrible. You can't police me over deciding not to support fixers, people who retire when it's convenient and come back when it's convenient. No thanks, I'm not supporting players who can't even be bothered playing domestic and getting in the team the correct way.
So hafeez saying RIP domestics is him being salty?

You think Babar is a deserving captain who backstabbed his own teammate and didn't allow him a few more series to captain?

Players can retire and come back if they wish, Theirs no law against it. Blame the board for selecting them, them renouncing retirmwnt doesn't mean they are automatic selections.

Pakistan can still save themselves by adding Hassan Ali in the team who is more deserving than Amir 🤡
Don't get this 'trolling' you're doing with saying Hasan Ali isn't more deserving? He finished with more wickets than Amir at a better economy this PSL.

Hasan 14 wickets, 22 avg, 8.2 econ.
Amir 10 wickets, 29 avg, 8.4 econ.

Yeah if you actually look at stats for once you'd see what he meant by more deserving.

They are back. They were begged to come back I should say.

They wouldn’t have been begged to come back if you Misbah selected players didn’t bring Pakistan to such a desperate stage in world cricket.
Well I mean I literally got quoted for choosing not to support them...

Yeah thanks for Imad and Amir for taking us from WC finalists to losing to NZ C team and losing a T20 to Ireland.

Saviours :faf

Well I mean I literally got quoted for choosing not to support them...

Yeah thanks for Imad and Amir for taking us from WC finalists to losing to NZ C team and losing a T20 to Ireland.

Saviours :faf
Who begged them to come back if there was no need of them? Tell them they are not needed and they will walk away today. They are not desperate to help Pakistan, Pakistan is desperate to use their help.

it’s Pakistan that begged them to come back.

Don't get this 'trolling' you're doing with saying Hasan Ali isn't more deserving? He finished with more wickets than Amir at a better economy this PSL.

Hasan 14 wickets, 22 avg, 8.2 econ.
Amir 10 wickets, 29 avg, 8.4 econ.

Yeah if you actually look at stats for once you'd see what he meant by more deserving.
Go ahead, drop Amir. Tell him he is not needed as we have a more deserving bowler in Hasan Ali. Go on! Amir happily moved aside once for deserving bowlers, he will do it again within the blink of an eye.

“Hey Amir, we cricket fans who are still mad at you for abandoning Misbah ul Haq and saying Babar isn’t a T20 player believe Hassan Ali is more deserving than you. Your services are no longer required”

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahahgahaahhaahahahahahahahahhahgahaahahah

if pakistan able to win any single game against england it would be an achievement for them.

even i will start cake celebrations here lol
If England lose a single game, I think Rishi Sunak should send Jos Butler and the management to Rwanda on a ship!

If England lose a single game, I think Rishi Sunak should send Jos Butler and the management to Rwanda on a ship!
They might lose 1 game. England will probs do some crazy experimentation. They have a habit of doing this a few times in tours.

They might lose 1 game. England will probs do some crazy experimentation. They have a habit of doing this a few times in tours.
I don’t understand where they would lapse though?

It’s not like they will bring an anchor in to replace a hitter for an experiment. Everyone in that side who bats is a dangerous T20 batter.

The only experiment that might suit Pakistan is Chris Woakes being asked to open the batting with Sam Curran

It’s not like they will bring an anchor in to replace a hitter for an experiment. Everyone in that side who bats is a dangerous T20 batter.

The only experiment that might suit Pakistan is Chris Woakes being asked to open the batting with Sam Curran
The last part is funny but alot of people considering moeen Ali opening fir a while a suprise.

They just see what works and what doesn't. Butler is defo their go to opener still.

I'm already imagining another akshay kumar video Sequel for Babar this cup and expect it to be as incoherent as last time

" Hum nei bhoot samja hai kei hum jab nichei girtei hain to hum phir bhi chlang laga kei uthei hain, yei yad rakhei,

Jab England walo hamerei medan mein soti kei sath hamei marei aur petei gei, to rizwan bhai kei magic bats set hum inshallah apnei aap ko upar phonchahein gei.

Bas yad rakhi, kei hum kara chukei hain, hum nei kut kha kei dekhya hai aur aagei bhi kut khatei rahein gei"

I'm already imagining another akshay kumar video Sequel for Babar this cup and expect it to be as incoherent as last time

" Hum nei bhoot samja hai kei hum jab nichei girtei hain to hum phir bhi chlang laga kei uthei hain, yei yad rakhei,

Jab England walo hamerei medan mein soti kei sath hamei marei aur petei gei, to rizwan bhai kei magic bats set hum inshallah apnei aap ko upar phonchahein gei.

Bas yad rakhi, kei hum kara chukei hain, hum nei kut kha kei dekhya hai aur aagei bhi kut khatei rahein gei"
Akhi should make Patiala house 2 inspired by Pakistan Cricket’s approach to T20 cricket post Misbah influence

Akhi should make Patiala house 2 inspired by Pakistan Cricket’s approach to T20 cricket post Misbah influence
Except the dad having a heart attack, it'll be misbah once he sees fakhar opening again 😂.

Except the dad having a heart attack, it'll be misbah once he sees fakhar opening again 😂.
Naseem can remake the epic scene where He looks in the eyes of Pollard and then Pollard becomes afraid

If Pakistan somehow level this series, that will be something they would need before the world cup. It will be a great confidence booster and morale builder for them. England has some dangerous players in their team and it wont be easy to challenge them 1 on 1.
very unlikely but yeah if somehow pakistan manage to score more than 200 so they might contain englaind with such bowling we have.

Pakistan begin training ahead of the 4-match T20I series against England

H0BFQGF.jpg

owJVfq1.jpg

ZgxZqg4.jpg

gDnyQX7.jpg

Fo68vxu.jpg

elKtDAX.jpg

YxF3BCQ.jpg

WesI4BX.jpg

7bI0tYF.jpg

6woyN99.jpg

I'll gladly support any deserving Pakistan player even if I think they're terrible, people who retire when it's convenient and come back when it's convenient. No thanks, I'm not supporting players who can't even be bothered playing domestic and getting in the team the correct way.
I don't understand your type of people first you don't want them in the team when they go away to play leagues your screaming and shouting amir and imad are playing leagues for money and ditched pakistan cricket when they come back then again you don't want them in the team

This is the last chance to check the bench strength before going into the mega event so better to try every combination and make the best one for the world cup.

This is the last chance to check the bench strength before going into the mega event so better to try every combination and make the best one for the world cup.
I think they need to go with thier predicted world cup xi in the third and forth game vs england

Back