[Result] PPCL | PSL | Round 10 | Islamabad United [190/8] beat Lahore Qalandars [189/4] by 2 wickets

Islamabad would never have bottled this. don’t forget the opponent was Lahore. Congrats!

[MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] [MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION] [MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION]

giphy.gif

We did it boys! :salute

Congratulations to Isl U. We were probably 10 runs short.

Now I think we want Karachi to lose and now all will depend upon NRR

Congratulations to Isl U. We were probably 10 runs short.

Now I think we want Karachi to lose and now all will depend upon NRR

Congrats on a well hard fought game. Commiserations to you, Rana jee, and the rest of the Lahore boys.

[MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] [MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION] [MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION]

giphy.gif

We did it boys! :salute

All #MisbahUnited players are hereby requested to board the Misbah-ul-Haq chartered plane, which is outside the Misbah-ul-Haq hotel, located in the outside premises of Misbah-ul-Haq Garden Park, as #SirMisbah has decided to have a feast at Javed ki Nihari. Haris Rauf from LQ can also join if he wishes :salute

LQ international bowlers not performing to standard.

LQ missed my death bowling today :(

Congratulations to Islamabad United.

Tough luck for our boys.

Back