bat083.jpg

bat068.jpg

bat1075.jpg

bat1064.jpg

bat1077.jpg

bat1078.jpg

and someone is watching this photo session intently:
bat043.jpg

Totally different subject Looks like the Lab has double chin. He/she needs to run and reduce that extra fat.

Great bat, looks awesome … being owner of two Scats, I can tell you are on of a great ride my friend, get ready to be amazed, you’ll love it ;-)

Started the knocking process.. My observation:

Sound from the mallet is very crisp as if I am hitting something hollow... The bat is definitely pressed differently than the other bats I have currently ( black cat and SS ). Both Black Cat and SS I felt they were pressed pretty soft but this feel different perhaps the closest to this I felt while knocking in my Laver and Wood private bin.

Julian has made a big indentation on the bat as a reference, my mallet looks like no match to Julian's as there is not much progress after an hour of knocking to level out that indentation which he created ...

There are some with Screaming Cats in their possession would love to hear their experience during knocking in....

Try one of those heavier M&H or willostix mallet, They knock the bats in quicker mate.

Back