Shireen Mazari announces she is quitting the PTI and active politics

Lets see how long you stand by these duress statements and applaud the bravery of Chohan and co.

Alhumdulilah Irn Bru is very tasty, God forbid I sip whatever it is you sip.

lol. Its a fact , its written in history , shown on TV. Duress has taken place and is continuing to take place, there's nothing to take back.

It might be tasty but its leading you to write lame, poor posts. Shireen Mazari and the rest are braver than braveheart with an Irn bru. No need to drink what I drink, the bru is strong enough for you.

Was watching Latif Khosa's interview. He warned the PDM that they can celebrate the millitary establishment and Asim Munir being totally on their side against the PTI but these parties are repeating the same past mistakes and that the army will not for a minute hessitate to apply the same iron grip brutal treatment to these parties when they are no longer needed.

Was watching Latif Khosa's interview. He warned the PDM that they can celebrate the millitary establishment and Asim Munir being totally on their side against the PTI but these parties are repeating the same past mistakes and that the army will not for a minute hessitate to apply the same iron grip brutal treatment to these parties when they are no longer needed.

Latif Khosa doesn’t need to worry about that

After Imran becomes the Ibrat ka Nishaan, other parties will know what lines not to cross

well didnt i said the same thing to PTI supporters?

If I become the PM of Pakistan

Me and the COAS are going to be homies for life. Ain’t no way I am going to cross my bro after seeing what happened to Khan. No chance mate

SMQ and Masarrat Cheema rearrested after refusing to ditch Khan.

SMQ is holding up!

lol. Its a fact , its written in history , shown on TV. Duress has taken place and is continuing to take place, there's nothing to take back.

It might be tasty but its leading you to write lame, poor posts. Shireen Mazari and the rest are braver than braveheart with an Irn bru. No need to drink what I drink, the bru is strong enough for you.

They have defected in the past and today defected again.

Its clear you don't really know much about Pakistani politivs apart from cliches.

SMQ etc are standing strong and deserve all the praise.

Ill stick to supporting them meanwhile you can add lotas like Chohan to your next Christmas card list.

They have defected in the past and today defected again.

Its clear you don't really know much about Pakistani politivs apart from cliches.

SMQ etc are standing strong and deserve all the praise.

Ill stick to supporting them meanwhile you can add lotas like Chohan to your next Christmas card list.

He doesnt really know anything about hte country and probably votes due to being a cricket fan. He thinks there is a western propoganda in everything in West.

Says the supporter of a party with no vote bank. Lol..you support a rump that relies on the largesse of the men in uniform. You have no future.

says a supporter of a party who has no candidates to elect Imran back :)))

It's amazing how some people use petty arguments to justify their own agenda.

The more that people expose themselves here the better understanding I get of the warped way some people think.

Its amazing how [MENTION=51465]DeadlyVenom[/MENTION] talks facts, and the same party supporters are saying that he has an agenda.

LOL what agenda will one have here?

PTI is not a religion that you can critisize it

says a supporter of a party who has no candidates to elect Imran back :)))

Last I checked its the people of Pakistan who decide who they vote in, or have things become so bad in the bakra market that even that won't work?

If I become the PM of Pakistan

Me and the COAS are going to be homies for life. Ain’t no way I am going to cross my bro after seeing what happened to Khan. No chance mate

That's not how it works. COAS wont allow homies for life. They won't let any one party or person get too comfortable. With more time on the chair, the influence increases and it become difficult for handlers to get rid off you. This is also why Imran has very slim chance if at all. He can be be an alternative to PDM and can come back of he regains favour of the army. It could even be after one election cycle. For now he has to just take the hits.

Last I checked its the people of Pakistan who decide who they vote in, or have things become so bad in the bakra market that even that won't work?

People vote for MNAs. If your MNA wins, than he or she will vote for the PM you want.

To become a PM you need an MNA that can actually win.

PTI won't have any MNAs at this rate if everyone starts resigning.

That's not how it works. COAS wont allow homies for life. They won't let any one party or person get too comfortable. With more time on the chair, the influence increases and it become difficult for handlers to get rid off you. This is also why Imran has very slim chance if at all. He can be be an alternative to PDM and can come back of he regains favour of the army. It could even be after one election cycle. For now he has to just take the hits.

But what protects you in Pakistani politics if you have influence and experience that can help get things done.

Zardari is part of the establishment only cause of his influence that he got due to him being the president of the country once. Something that the Sharifs never got, nor Imran will ever have.

People vote for MNAs. If your MNA wins, than he or she will vote for the PM you want.

To become a PM you need an MNA that can actually win.

PTI won't have any MNAs at this rate if everyone starts resigning.

People vote for MNA who supports Imran Khan

Whoever stands up for Imran will get the vote.

Its amazing how [MENTION=51465]DeadlyVenom[/MENTION] talks facts, and the same party supporters are saying that he has an agenda.

It's funny but logically any idolising or having a messiah complex actually only applies to PMLN/PPP supporters.

So all this rubbish about PTI/IK supporters is once again just a defection on what people like you actually feel about your leaders.

Maybe, hold up a mirror in front yourself, if it doesn't crack or shatter, then reality may finally dawn on you.

People vote for MNA who supports Imran Khan

Whoever stands up for Imran will get the vote.

Doesnt work that way.

There are electables that win from their areas on the basis of MNA and not which party they belong, and those electables play a major role in the number of seats.

Some areas require capable MNAs, while there are some areas that any lunatic can stand as MNA and people will vote for the party

It's funny but logically any idolising or having a messiah complex actually only applies to PMLN/PPP supporters.

So all this rubbish about PTI/IK supporters is once again just a defection on what people like you actually feel about your leaders.

Maybe, hold up a mirror in front yourself, if it doesn't crack or shatter, then reality may finally dawn on you.

PPP and PMLN aint cults

Doesnt work that way.

There are electables that win from their areas on the basis of MNA and not which party they belong, and those electables play a major role in the number of seats.

Some areas require capable MNAs, while there are some areas that any lunatic can stand as MNA and people will vote for the party

This is the old style of thinking.

This electables rubbish is why PTI ended up with deadwood who have thankfully left.

If it means that PTI will have to sit in opposition until a new generation of leaders now emerges, then so be it.

This is the old style of thinking.

This electables rubbish is why PTI ended up with deadwood who have thankfully left.

If it means that PTI will have to sit in opposition until a new generation of leaders now emerges, then so be it.

That depends.

Most electables are electables due to the sifarish culture. Basically if some MNA of Gujar Khan gets elected, he will make sure that the people living there are given govt jobs by calling the secretary of some department and give him bribes of person. He will charge his village people tipple the amount, than offer a small percentage of that amount to the head of department or secretary and also keep an amount for themselves.

I know this cause my dad used to get calls from Firdous Ashiq Awan for this purpose, and he said NO to her, as he was a man of principles and never indulge in these things. She was offering 50k per person and wanted 20-30 people of hers get hired in a particular govt office.

Currently, Fazlu Rehman's son, Asad Mehmood is charging carores of rupees for jobs in NHA.

Electables will keep on existing and eliminating them is hard and next to impossible. Because every number of seat matters. Will PTI forgo the likes of Firdous Ashiq Awan or other electables?

PTI is not gonna sit in opposition, Imran's ego wont allow it. Plus, this election will be Imran's last, by 2028 he would need to be healthy enough to compete and lead.

Alot of posters here have said PTI is Imran for them. Will PTI exist without Imran? Will people vote?

The funny thing is I'm showing support for SMQ, Asad Umar etc.

These guys are getting annoyed because I am criticising lotas coz they dont know their background or history.

But they call the original lotas that jumped ship in the first instance as army stooges, defectors, imported, american agents etc.

My question is - isn't it more logical to call them all out equally than pick and choose who you want to criticise and who you claim is being put under duress.

The funny thing is I'm showing support for SMQ, Asad Umar etc.

These guys are getting annoyed because I am criticising lotas coz they dont know their background or history.

But they call the original lotas that jumped ship in the first instance as army stooges, defectors, imported, american agents etc.

My question is - isn't it more logical to call them all out equally than pick and choose who you want to criticise and who you claim is being put under duress.

One of the reasons that keeps away from voting for PTI is because PTI does appeal to the low intellectual alot.

I bet they dont know what lotas are or what an electable are. Infact last year when arguing on VONC, majority of them did not even understand the concept of judiciary in govt.

They will only critisize if Imran critisizes an will only defend if Imran defends, thee guys dont have an opinion of there own. If Imran says the sky is golden they will accept it.

One of the reasons that keeps away from voting for PTI is because PTI does appeal to the low intellectual alot.

I bet they dont know what lotas are or what an electable are. Infact last year when arguing on VONC, majority of them did not even understand the concept of judiciary in govt.

They will only critisize if Imran critisizes an will only defend if Imran defends, thee guys dont have an opinion of there own. If Imran says the sky is golden they will accept it.

That’s how the bhutto cult works last time I checked.

“Kal bhi bhutto zinda tha. Aaj bhi bhutto zinda hay”

That’s how the bhutto cult works last time I checked.

“Kal bhi bhutto zinda tha. Aaj bhi bhutto zinda hay”

You seem to be very immature to not understand what that naara was.

That naara existed as Zia wanted to erased BHutto and his influence and PPP altogether. He killed Bhutto, bbut this naara was erected as taunt against Zia and the likes of him that wanted Bhutto erased.

Now adays, the immature people of today dont know what this naara means and they take it for literal sense.

You seem to be very immature to not understand what that naara was.

That naara existed as Zia wanted to erased BHutto and his influence and PPP altogether. He killed Bhutto, bbut this naara was erected as taunt against Zia and the likes of him that wanted Bhutto erased.

Now adays, the immature people of today dont know what this naara means and they take it for literal sense.

You seem to be very mature and well versed in politics. Where has that gotten you in life? I’m not the one suffering with mental health issues.

PPP is a party that is in the center of everything that is wrong with Pakistan.

Last edited:
You seem to be very mature and well versed in politics. Where has that gotten you in life? I’m not the one suffering with mental health issues.

PPP is a party that is in the center of everything that is wrong with Pakistan.

My point is not to mock you or anyone. You should sincerely question the authority and consider the circumstances you’re living under whether they are suitable for your friends and family. A progressive independent Pakistan is good for everyone. Rich and the poor alike. The political elite of Pakistan don’t want that not because their wealth will be taken away from them. They have plenty of that stashed away in foreign countries. The day when Pakistan becomes independent, all who have been involved in keeping the country hostage for over 75 years will be brought to justice. And they can’t have that.
Pakistanis are incredibly selfish and arrogant nation. So long as you have the power money, you won’t bat an eye if you see injustice committed in front of your eyes.

It might be tasty but its leading you to write lame, poor posts. Shireen Mazari and the rest are braver than braveheart with an Irn bru. No need to drink what I drink , the bru is strong enough for you.

Tap water?

Shireen’s departure from politics huge loss to Pakistan: Imran

Former prime minister Imran Khan has said that former party leader Shireen Mazari’s departure from politics was not just a loss for the PTI but for the entire country and its democracy.

“She was a patient of blood pressure, 72 years old, a widow … she was taken from one jail to the other in this heat. I am relieved that she resigned from the party to protect herself.

“But who is suffering in all this? Pakistan’s politics. Shireen was our top parliamentarian and cabinet minister who came well-read on everything. Even all her enemies know she is a patriot,” Imran said.

Back