South Africa v Australia | 2nd Test | Durban | 6-10 Mar 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Australia on two crushing wins! and a series win!

Great win, and great to see the young blokes (Hughes, Siddle, Hilfy, etc) doing well.

Well played Oz. Good to see the young convicts showing their worth. I am not losing my sleep over things or shedding too many tears. Final test will be a wee bit boring.

Anyway, bring on the ODI series! :)

JustAnotherFan said:
Well played Oz. Good to see the young convicts showing their worth. I am not losing my sleep over things or shedding too many tears. Final test will be a wee bit boring.

Anyway, bring on the ODI series! :)
That wasn't necessary.

Its really great to see this Aussie fightback....
They were down and out but they have fought like wild kangaroos in this series...
Does this mean SA team is overrated?? May be we will come to know in the upcoming series..

JustAnotherFan said:
Get off your high horse, mate and learn a bit of history.

Ask OZGOD if it is an insult to be called a Convict? ;-)
Apart from history, there is another thing called decency.

Australia have avenged their defeat. This completely outplayed the South Africans here. They just need a decent leg spinner to complete their side. Just goes to show the importance of playing in form players at all times rather than sticking to guys due to their past reputations.

To be fair, the pitches in South Africa were more condusive to fast bowling than the pitches in Australia. Something the Aussies need to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back