South Africa v Australia | 5th ODI | Johannesburg | 17/4/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
SA collapsing. Can van der Vander slog his way to victory?

43.1 Johnson to van der Merwe, OUT
RE van der Merwe c Bracken b Johnson 3 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR: 75.00
Nishant: "RE van der Merwe shld take the proteas through...was amazed by his power and skill....the sixes which he tried over mid wicket and the ball flying over the point for six was brilliant !!"

More embarrasing to watch than the Aussie collapse - because Aus havent bowled that well.

SA have batted shockingly!

Another wkt

238-8

Goodbye Charlie.

Its time for Change

One small step for man...

This is a dead rubber ... everyone is off to IPL ;)

And they want to do a 1999 Cricket World Cup SF stunt as well ... for old time sake.

Jeez!

What an embarrasing run out - 1st baller!

Its like watching the old chokers of SA from previous years

238-9

Well played Aus. I guess it was a bit easier playing against Proteas without 2 top bowlers. Probably made a difference of about 50 runs, eh? ;)

JustAnotherFan said:
Well played Aus. I guess it was a bit easier playing against Proteas without 2 top bowlers. Probably made a difference of about 50 runs, eh? ;)

Given that we were short of our two Test bowlers and our regular opening pair too, I thought we did alright. :D

OZGOD said:
Given that we were short of our two Test bowlers and our regular opening pair too, I thought we did alright. :D
Yeah, you did OK .. won 3 out of 10. :)))

Anyway, wassup with Tahs? They cite Bakkies for blowing a kiss? :D

Good win for Aussies but it doesnt mask the fact S.A are a much better ODI outfit at the moment.

Amjid Javed said:
Good win for Aussies but it doesnt mask the fact S.A are a much better ODI outfit at the moment.

That is true. I wonder how the Aussies will do when they play Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back