South Africa v India | 1st ODI | Johannesburg | 5th Nov, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhoni should never have gone with two spinners.

Should discard Ashwin. He will be useless on SA tracks. Yadav should have played instead.

so South Africa in Pink is more dangerous than the one in Green :yk

Miller should come in and take the score to 330-340.

No Rosco or KP?

KP is one of those players who always look amazing even when they are not scoring big runs because of the charisma (it's like watching imran bowling even if he remain wicketless in the end) and yes Taylor is another player you would love to watch in flow.

India used to be rubbish in the field. My word have they improved. When i say "improved" i mean world class. What a major improvement

Another reminder to all: Please refrain from posting comments copied from external websites

Only 6 overs left and 7 wickets in hands with many batsmen to come who can hit. SA should target 70 runs to take the total to 320.

If this was Pakistan bowling we would have already be thinking about next match and needless to say posters here would be talking about getting in new young bowlers lol

Srsly? against our trundlers?

I was going to say. Seriously he was bowling and feasting on these buffet bowlers and pie chuckers who were all begging him to help himself. Kohli just bowled a big enough pie that he lost his concentration

but the bowling is rubbish, no? Even boycotts grandson would score against our trundlers no?

Amla did not score a hundred in the same pitch, same attack and definately not as fluently.
So Boyc's grandson will be Bradman incarnation if he is/will be better than Amla

Amla did not score a hundred in the same pitch, same attack and definately not as fluently.
So Boyc's grandson will be Bradman incarnation if he is/will be better than Amla

Yes but Amla has been out of form in the ODI's longer than Smiths been in form in the ODI's ever...

Is JP the most stylish left hand bat when on song? What a :6 and another as i type

50 runs in the last 24 balls will take the score to 340.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back