South Africa v India | 1st ODI | Johannesburg | 5th Nov, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean these South African batsman were look like ordinary in front of Pakistani bowling and now they are looking like world beaters.... crap bowling from India...

lol the rest of the world just shows no respect at all to Indian bowlers.

Just fearless batting, and Indian trundlers wilt.

Horrible full toss from Joel Kumar

The fans who would be the most enjoying tonight wouldn't be the south Africans , but are Pakistani s :))t

:six more from ABCD he's in beast mode now

350 is easily on.

India dont have anyone who can stop the batsman attacking.

Any wicket here will be due to someone holing out.

The RakBank ad on Ten cricket sounds so much like that Ali Zafar song

:six more ABCD treating Kumar like his last name was Sharma

India just waiting for the declaration

LOL, Dhoni bowling BK in last 3-4 overs. Guy has no clue how to bowl in last few overs.

Come on Ab you can't get outdone by Duminy now. 90 off next 3 overs should be the target

The more I see India being hit, the more I admire the quality of ajmal, junaid and irfan or even hafeez/lala.

Honestly SA would only dream of scoring at this rate with this sort of freedom against Pak bowlers. Just shows that this whole thing of 'Indian bowling being bad' is not a fad or trend or a myth like a few claim ("Indian bowling hasn't done as bad as you guys say it has!!).. no, it hasn't. It's actually done a lot worse. :))

Just seen the Indian bowlers (an oxymoron if ever there was one) bowling map - looked like my dartboard after I've had twenty beers :D

I mean these South African batsman were look like ordinary in front of Pakistani bowling and now they are looking like world beaters.... crap bowling from India...
well they thrashed them as well to be fair. 4-1 in the U.A.E. And lost a very close fought series in SA. I think the record for this year 9-5 to SA. So they do thrash sides when they field their team

Dhoni should put himself on. He could hardly do any worse than Kumar

Will be a tough chase...expect the ball do nip about under lights. Steyn and Morkel.

Bowling first.....genius

i already predicted 350.

No way India win this one.

Duminy hasnt played well in years....guess a series against India is always the tonic.

Honestly SA would only dream of scoring at this rate with this sort of freedom against Pak bowlers. Just shows that this whole thing of 'Indian bowling being bad' is not a fad or trend or a myth like a few claim ("Indian bowling hasn't done as bad as you guys say it has!!).. no, it hasn't. It's actually done a lot worse. :))

they scored 340 in the same ground and won quite easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back