South Africa v India | 1st ODI | Johannesburg | 5th Nov, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the same ground South Africa score 340 against Pakistan last time and while chasing Pakistan scored 309, so some hope

Now u all won't argue that AB is only playing thundlers
:D

treated Ajmal like a club bowler too. Ajmal was even quoted as saying i have never seen anything like AB. That says alot for a guy thats 36 or something. He will have see alot of players

Wow. Total anhilation here. Time to see if they Indian batters are upto the task. A target of 360 now.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

ICC should change some rules , ODI are becoming run feast. too many records are made.

indian commy on cricinfo taking pride in stump lying a few yards back!!!! (ABCD wicket)
My oh my...when you have little to cheer about the bowling this is what brings you happiness.

A big lol at indian bowling. Terrible performance from the bowlers. Mohit sharma doesn't deserve to be here.

There is definitely a match here. India is the best batting side in the world.

It depends so much on Kohli that it's not even funny.

Sure Dhoni might chip in.

If Kohli fires, India will get real close.

If Kohli fails, India 250 tops maximum.

I believe in India :)
Boundaries are short here.
One of Raina and yuvi need to get going!

ICC should change some rules , ODI are becoming run feast. too many records are made.

Or maybe it is just some pathetic Indian bowling as usual. SAF never managed to cross 300 in the 15 or so ODIs they played against Pak this year.

LOL? who ever rated them...they are good only in India

Looks like someone missed the pre-show where Mr.Arun Lal couldnt stop praising the two and said that these two will be hard to get away on ANY track !

There are helpful bowling conditions out there.

If SA bowl good lines and lengths I cant see India chasing down this score.

Scoring 300+ against India is suicide !

Let's see in how many overs can India wrap this one ;)

Or maybe it is just some pathetic Indian bowling as usual. SAF never managed to cross 300 in the 15 or so ODIs they played against Pak this year.

340 odd SA scored at the same ground

short memories just jazbaati peeps have :D

On the same ground South Africa score 340 against Pakistan last time and while chasing Pakistan scored 309, so some hope

India had much more helpful bowling conditions. In fact ball was swinging and seaming even at around the 30 over mark.
Problem was the poor discipline and at the end it was just dreadful pies.

treated Ajmal like a club bowler too. Ajmal was even quoted as saying i have never seen anything like AB. That says alot for a guy thats 36 or something. He will have see alot of players

Ajmal's also got him out quite a few times in ODI Cricket.

TODAY MANY PAKISTANI FANS ARE ACTIVE ON INDIA VS OPPOSITION THREAD ... I WONDER WHY ???? :13:

WHY WEREN'T THEY IN FULL ATTENDANCE IN PREVIOUS MATCHES ,BACK IN INDIA :13:

Can anyone tell me the reason ? :afridi

TODAY MANY PAKISTANI FANS ARE ACTIVE ON INDIA VS OPPOSITION THREAD ... I WONDER WHY ???? :13:

Because 360 totals were being chased in our sleeps :))

India will chase this down - the first few overs will be difficult but from then on wards it should be easy.

maybe no one is interested watching cricket on those disgraceful tracks

With the amount we donated today...

Can we make our seamers the brand ambassidors of breast cancer awareness??? should be an inspiration for all bowlers around da globe when they are part of a good cause like this.....

359 to win...should be an easy chase for India with superstars like Vivian Kohli, Hayden Dhawan and Brian Sharma at the crease. India will score 400 when they only need to score 359 to make a statement

With the amount we donated today...

Can we make our seamers the brand ambassidors of breast cancer awareness??? should be an inspiration for all bowlers around da globe when they are part of a good cause like this.....

Prostate cancer be more appropriate though

cricket admirers are cricket admirers, but since Pakistan had a long series with South Africa many people want to see how India does against South Africa.

359 to win...should be an easy chase for India with superstars like Vivian Kohli, Hayden Dhawan and Brian Sharma at the crease. India will score 400 when they only need to score 359 to make a statement

Easy there man. We know we have played terrible cricket and most of us would be glad if the team shows some mettle out in the middle

brilliant performance by south africa, but horrible bowling by the indians. It seems the bowlers had to idea about changing the length in South Africa.

The coach and management need to tell them to change their lengths.

This is a good challenge. SA have laid down the gauntlet to the No.1 team in the world. Let's see what they're made of.

I believe in India :)
Boundaries are short here.
One of Raina and yuvi need to get going!
These two are the last from whom we can expect in bouncy tracks... All in :kohli :msd & Dhawans hand.. & hopefully a run a ball waiting innings from Sharma

Why is it taking so long for the innings break

India will chase this down - the first few overs will be difficult but from then on wards it should be easy.

yeah SA needed 500 runs as a par score. They are 142 short :p

looking forward to it. Time to see what the farce is about
At least , we can put kohli s name forward with pumping chests in such difficult pitches chasing 360..

Can u do the same about any of ur batsman ?? & ur so called ,Most talunted youngster umar :13:

Our batsmen have to strategise meticulously. Parnell, Tsotsobe and Mclaren have to be smashed mercilessly. The good stuff from Steyn and Morkel = respect. So basically we have to play out of our skins. No pressure of expectation on the batting though. It's not their fault that our bowlers are hacks

1465279_253858204765157_458047298_n.jpg

Word is the long innings break is because the Indian batsmen are out in the nets practicing against bowling machines cranked up to 150kmh and bending the balls like Beckham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back