South Africa v India | 1st ODI | Johannesburg | 5th Nov, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predict India's final score. I know they're getting mullered at the moment, but I still fancy them getting to 330 through Dhoni and Sir Jaddu

except Kohli this is a over rated batting line up

They are not over rated, it's that the pace and bounce is huge disadvantage for south Asian batsmen as they are not use to batting on such tracks. Plus south african fast bowlers are top notch too.

I reckon they will be peppering Raina with a barrage of short balls

Predict India's final score. I know they're getting mullered at the moment, but I still fancy them getting to 330 through Dhoni and Sir Jaddu

Lets see whose prediction is more accurate, i predict indians to be rolled up any score between 200 to 250 max .

I think , As series goes along... Steyn will b delt with , but Morkel will b a problem all along ..dat extra bounce

I am sorry! We believe in either winning or loosing. Not choking:yk

sorry boet only 3 results are possible in a cricket match, a win, lose and a draw nothing else.

Just out of curiosity how would you describe losing to a rubbish ODI side, should you go on to lose the match?

Yeah dhoni will get a big score. I was surprised to see even kohli struggling although after that drop he got a good eye in. Can dhoni do the impossible and win this. I think something special will happen.

sorry boet only 3 results are possible in a cricket match, a win, lose and a draw nothing else.

Just out of curiosity how would you describe losing to a rubbish ODI side, should you go on to lose the match?

losing to home ODI tigers

Some bliksem being handed out to India atm. No surprise it was the "experienced" players like the YUVI and Raina that looked like bunnies out there eh. The newer players haven't had the chance to learn fear of chin music yet. But they will!

Some bliksem being handed out to India atm. No surprise it was the "experienced" players like the YUVI and Raina that looked like bunnies out there eh. The newer players haven't had the chance to learn fear of chin music yet. But they will!

Or just take it on the chin and move on....Oz when the English cant learn to play chin music what hope we Indians got....

Did they change the wicket during the break? Was this the same wicket SA scored 16rpo in the last 5 overs in?

Or just take it on the chin and move on....Oz when the English cant learn to play chin music what hope we Indians got....

Gotta learn to duck lol. Best way to deal with chin music is not deal with itr

If I were Dhoni, I would be aiming for a pride total. Some type of positive you can take out of the game that showed you fought back in some way. Losing is ok, particularly the first match on foreign soil, as long as you gave it a go and put up a fight. 250, and not getting bowled out, would allow India to take some positives out of the game.

Also I reckon they need to get Pujara in this side. Get rid of the YUVI he is hopelessly out of form, put Pujara at 3 and Kohli at 4. Side looks better right away.

Would have thought UV the duck farmer be knowing all about it or hes got the wrong type of ducks...

I've seen YUVI get dismissed like this many times, particularly in OZ. They bounce him to pin him back then the length ball/Yorker aimed at the stumps. He was out of form in India, obviously coming to Saffaland and playing on these wickets won't help him get out of his slump

Rahane should be played ahead of Yuvraj. Make him open. Bring Sharma at 4..

LOLOLOL! Draw in ODIs? You high or something?

And how is this a ridiculous ODI? When the score in 358? Your brain working right? :ajmal

South Africans wearing Pink for breast cancer awareness & giving Indians heart attacks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back