South Africa v India | 1st ODI | Johannesburg | 5th Nov, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW @the team india a55 licking from Ravi (obviously) and this other SA commie

The pitches were different
SA were looking forward to this series, its a great series against the best ODI team

etc etc etc

Jeez, you wouldnt guess Pakistan won the series from listening to these 2

why so insecure :facepalm:

Nothing wrong in praising your own team...the Pak commentators are the worst..they become critics as soon as the Pak team performs badly..never bad mouth your own team even if they arent doing well...

Respect for Ravi the way he is handling these SA commentators! Go Ravi!!

True

After match end jadeja in dressing room mujse sikho africa me safari kaise karane ki

South Africa 358/4 (50 ov)
India 158/5 (29.4 ov)
India require another 201 runs with 5 wickets and 20.2 overs remaining
India RR 5.32
Last 5 ovs 41/0 RR 8.20
Required RR 9.88
Current time: 20:06 local, 18:06 GMT ODI career

South Africa 358/4 (50 ov)
India 158/5 (29.4 ov)
India require another 201 runs with 5 wickets and 20.2 overs remaining
India RR 5.32
Last 5 ovs 41/0 RR 8.20
Required RR 9.88
Current time: 20:06 local, 18:06 GMT ODI career

Make that 4 wickets. :junaid

Nothing wrong in praising your own team...the Pak commentators are the worst..they become critics as soon as the Pak team performs badly..never bad mouth your own team even if they arent doing well...

Respect for Ravi the way he is handling these SA commentators! Go Ravi!!

I never understood this concept that commentators need to be cheerleaders for their team as well. They are paid to provide commentary, which should include criticism when the team is not going well. Because who else will hold the team accountable for poor performances? Otherwise all you have is a Party mouthpiece like Pravda that only says good things and nothing else.

For example, discussion on this forum is at its busiest when Pakistan ISN'T doing well, because everyone has an opinion on a fix. Also, players and teams are happy to lap up the adulation when things are going well, they need to be able to cop the criticism when things are not.

India will only just go over 200 bow with jadeja gone at this stage. They will probably not get to 250 now.

Props to Sandeep for sticking around.

Dhoni should go for a century, who cares about the runs just make SA bowl the 50 to troll them.

Ashwin is defensive player in current batting line up he can play till last with misbah style

It's after all the first match. Thank God the BCCI had the sense to get the ODIs out of the way before the tests start.

Also, hope they keep bowling short to the top and middle order. Makes good practice for the upcoming tests.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Always maintained that Morkel is more dangerous than Steyn against India

Ball is still moving around.

That's why I said it was a very unlikely chase.

India had the better bowling conditions - just didn't exploit them.

Always maintained that Morkel is more dangerous than Steyn against India

Not too sure about that. It's only a shock factor in the first or second match. Watch him be so ineffective in the tests once India gets a hang of the bounce.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

This guy is more talented than he looks to be. Look at how he's covering the swing! Ashwin that is

Dhoni made huge mistake, this is not India. And SA is famous for choking when chasing.

Why is that? I didn't. Did Arun Lal send any warning? :))

Nope presenteter
5356651111_e297f24bd3_m.jpg

Dont know when zee hired her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back