South Africa v Pakistan | 2nd T20I | Johannesburg | 12 April 2021 | Pakistan innings

Chalo! Gone in the time it took me to post. Boom boom style.

This is so immature. Our players just can't play smart cricket. Do you really have to go for a third 6 when you have 3 overs still to go?

This is so immature. Our players just can't play smart cricket. Do you really have to go for a third 6 when you have 3 overs still to go?

Hasan Ali is a bowler. He hit two sixes, more than what others have hit. More than the batters hit.

Other people would love to have the license Babar bats with. Score at a run a ball and you've done your job.

This is quite poor by the captain. Totally staying in his comfort zone

Horrible innings by babar

This T20 series is going to be very close now after SA win today

Yes. Today, I mean. He flopped today.

I love Rizwan ha ha.

Comparisons or competition, rather, for his opening spot from Sharjeel are laughable.

so true... todays performance shows how important Rizwan has been on top of the order

Good pace by Magala. Reminds me of Haris Rauf type bowler. Fast but erratic and can pick up quick wickets.

Guess I can’t watch the rest of the match. Sky shifting the game to their sky sport arena channel half way so I need to upgrade?? How pathetic is that

Wait what Shaheen in front of Usman.

Arey Usman has half century in practice game single handled won the game is this a joke

Lol people were calling Babar a match winner and a superior batsman to Kohli :))

That was the worst T20 innings I have seen possibly, right after that Yuvraj Singh meltdown in T20WC 2014.

Worst ever t20 innings I have seen.

Haven't seen such a selfish player in my life. Wanted to score 50 to inflate his average to 50 again.

Guess I can’t watch the rest of the match. Sky shifting the game to their sky sport arena channel half way so I need to upgrade?? How pathetic is that

No. It's available to you on 408 as long as you are a Sky Cricket subscriber.

Shaheen again over Hasnain after Hasnain’s second ODIs boundaries

Well though Babar played poorly, there is one thing to note.

His grip on the bat is towards the top of the bat (near the wooden part), and what that does is it reduces the ability to strike the ball.

If you look at the current best in the world in terms of ball striking, they leave some space at the top of the handle so that they can baseball club the ball from time to time.

Secondly, Babar's back foot is all over the place when he's slogging. When you're slogging the ball, you need to keep a firm balance and shift your weight to get yourself in better positions.

If you watch Russell bat, he will try to manipulate length balls into balls in the slot by changing his stance, changing the angle, and more.

I'm afraid that this innings has only proved one thing; Babar's hitting game is practically non-existant.

What a disastrous innings

The tone of which was set by the brain **** of Mohammad Rizwan...

Rizwan shot can be excused but what was Haider ali doing. I mean such irresponsible way to get out. When you captain is next to you u don’t play shots like that.

Baba playing for his average as usual, the rest back to there normal average selfs..

Typical Pakistani responses on here.

The rest of the batting falling like a pack of cards but lets blame Babar for going a run a ball and still being there.

Run a ball isn't good in a T20 match. Pakistan will lose this game just because of Babar. Babar's batting approach in this game is the reason Hafeez got out.

This babar is very very good Batsman but virat is at different level

Virat ko bhi kuch time laga tha,even today Virat is not known as a great T20 player. He is a great in other formats. Babar is still early days relax. U can have a bad day at the office.

Bowl out Nawaz at the top and try to force this run rate up as much as you can

Virat ko bhi kuch time laga tha,even today Virat is not known as a great T20 player. He is a great in other formats. Babar is still early days relax. U can have a bad day at the office.

Virat is by far the greatest T20I batsman of all time. What are you talking about??

Apparently the greatest T20I batsman of all time is not known as a great T20 player. Got it

Sharjeel upset the whole batting line up (relax Sharjeel fans... just mimicking what you guys say when Rizwan bats at the top)

Getting humiliated by a Zimbabwe level attack :)))

“We are on the right track” :115:

Shaheen should bat no. 11 he has played so many dot balls in life

Babar played 41.6% of the balls in the innings and scored 35.7% of the runs. He needs to learn to score in the death. There have been numerous innings where Kohli has scored run a ball 30 and then finished with 70 or 80 not out. Babar needs to emulate that if he intends to win matches for Pakistan.

Back