South Africa v Pakistan | 2nd T20I | Johannesburg | 12 April 2021 | Pakistan innings

Gone. Pak need to promote Hassan Ali, he can do some damage against these Trundlers and parttimers. Let’s see if they can think out of box

What kind of " out of box" thinking is that? Why send hit or out batter when you have proper batsman is there.

Babar can't even get a free hit away...but another no ball and Haider has a chance now

If Rizwan was doing what Babar is now,yall would blame Rizwan for Hafeez dismissal.

Babar can get away with these type of knocks but no one else can.

This is the difference between Babar and Kohli that people cannot grasp. Nearly in all circumstances, Virat bats at a significantly higher rate than Babar. This a South Africa C bowling line up and he still cannot line up the free hits.

Magala to save the day.

Need to tuck into the Haleem bowler!

Apart from the 100 against NZ int he World Cup, Babar has not played any impactful inning. Soft 100s everytime. And you can bet 10/10 times that he will bottle a big chase.

It's a slower, used pitch. You need lot more use of the bottom hand to generate power here. Top-hand , touch players like Bobby will find it harder.

Time when every fan thinks I can bowl better than this guy.

Last edited:
Babar has already scored a century and 93 on tour, what else you want?

You can't hit a hundred and then stop performing.

He hasn't been doing well in T20Is recently, and we can't make excuses for him because he has had ample time to adjust to the pitch.

Magala was eating ribs and wings. Somebody forcefully got him to the cricket team.

This match is the exact reason why Babar should always open the innings for Pakistan in T20's.

The best you can do in this situation, just bowl straight. Let batsman hit you. Will be still better than bowling extras

Can someone explain to me this ruke 3rd ball was given no ball so haider remained on 4 off 1 and when it was given no ball it was both wide and no ball so haider was 4 off 2 its unfair.

Apart from the 100 against NZ int he World Cup, Babar has not played any impactful inning. Soft 100s everytime. And you can bet 10/10 times that he will bottle a big chase.

Did you not watch the 1st ODI of this tour.
Would Pakistan have won without Babar's innings...how was that impactless

What does impactful mean, one batsman does not win the match alone. There is always one or two other significant inning being played to assist with the total. Babar has scored plenty of runs in all formats at good average and strike rate.

Pakistan should target this over.

Good chance to get back to a decent run rate.

What a trash bowler. Abd then some have issues when we say that SA cricket is in decline.

This was probably shot of the match for me. Almost a perfect yorker, Babar guides it down for boundary

Needed an over like this - didn't expect it to come like this though! The Spunk #Rambo

Babar can do two things right now.

Either start hitting boundaries, or start taking doubles and singles to put Haider on strike.

babar is absolute disgrace never a run there ..he is playing so poorly and having a go at Haider for not running

What a trash bowler. Abd then some have issues when we say that SA cricket is in decline.

SA team is so pedestrian lol. I wish India toured against this team, they would have ripped this team a new one. Look at this bowling. Rohit missed out on a couple of easy doubles here and some stat padding for our other players.

Babar has already scored a century and 93 on tour, what else you want?

He should stop playing on this tour then, this is beyond pathetic from a player who most Pakistani fans claim is better than Kohli.

babar is absolute disgrace never a run there ..he is playing so poorly and having a go at Haider for not running

Makes no sense because Haider should be on strike rather than the guy playing an ODI style knock.

I'm a big fan of Babar but he needs to acknowledge that Haider has the firepower to hit.

Babar needs to turn his innings into a good one from here. Had to build a partnership and he did perfectly but, struggling to push his rate in last few overs.

Back