South Africa v Pakistan | 2nd T20I | Johannesburg | 12 April 2021 | Pakistan innings

Ramiz Raja world class coms:
"Lizaad showed a lot of spunk in the last game"

Rameez.... "Williams showed a lot of spunk....is a good package..". Sometime I wonder whether he's doing it deliberately :))

This same strip was used for the last match so it will be harder to score. 150-160 might be enough here.

SA won’t be able chase anything over 150 max against Usman,Nawaz and May be Hafeez if he bowls.

Decent recovery - need to continue. Babar doing Babar things; recovered his own rate well and complimenting Hafeez's knock.

This game should be enough for the supporters of the fixer who were so desperate for his inclusion in the side.

Then again, agreed, I noticed his foot slightly off the ground. Third umpire didn't roll it through to see if the foot generated a puff of dust/return back to the ground.

Make it count Babar, oy!

What kind of rubbish is this from Babar. Batting at a strike rate off less than 100

Jeez, don’t know what Hafeez took or developed since WC 2019 but looks like a totally different player.

Must say Hafeez is playing wonderfully. He has reinvented himself and in the form of his life. Every shot is perfectly calculated in his mind.

SA and Zim in the 90’s used to have outstanding fielders. Even the average players were great fielders
SA fielding these days looks so pedestrian. Zim the less said the better

Wow hafeez is playing with finesse of an artist. Likes of pandya and all can only dream of playing like this

Need to start teeing off - we're at least 20 less than where we should be at this stage. At least...

This is beyond Pathetic from Babar, playing at a S/R of 93 in a T20 is just not acceptable.

If Rizwan was doing what Babar is now,yall would blame Rizwan for Hafeez dismissal.

Babar can get away with these type of knocks but no one else can.

Nazar lag gayi....too much praise for Hafeez....will be lucky to cross 150 now...

Gone. Pak need to promote Hassan Ali, he can do some damage against these Trundlers and parttimers. Let’s see if they can think out of box

We have 4 games, good chance for Haider Ali to prove himself.

Babar missing out on easy ones

Problem is the bounce which is more than Pak batsmen are used. I think they have adapted decently in the series but, despite that have missed on some scoring shots.

Poor batting by everyone so far.

Babar is batting pathetically to say the least.

Hafeez at least tried to keep the run rate going.

I don't follow IPL so cannot comment regarding the Cricviz stat. However, Rohit and to an extent Kohli are very capable hitters yet I am yet to see them go ballistic from ball 1.

Our approach is very conservative considering the pool of players we have for white ball cricket.

Problem is the bounce which is more than Pak batsmen are used. I think they have adapted decently in the series but, despite that have missed on some scoring shots.

It’s his 5th game on the tour. No excuses

At the risk of sounding racist, how come the new white players like veryanne and now Linde start performing immediately but every new colored cricketer looks like a quota pick.

Haider Ali is such a free flowing player hope he scores big runs now. Babar playing fine, he has to anchor as all main batsmen are leaving.

Back