South Africa v Pakistan | 2nd T20I | Johannesburg | 12 April 2021 | Pakistan innings

Rizwan man. Still annoyed about that. Enjoy watching him bat.

Real test for Sharjeel , all well and good smashing 3rd rate PSL bowlers, lets see what he can do on the international stage

SA cant get a better chance in the series. Best batsman and bowler from ODIs not playing for Pak and Pak’s best T20 batsmen from last few series out on first ball.

Wonderful six that was from the magnificent Sharjeel Khan. In full flow it's like watching the left handed Inzamam.

that was for all the fans doing bhangra calling for sharjeel ahead of rizwan :): painful innings to watch

A lot of PP experts would go calm for a while now after this dismissal.

why are we batting first when we dont have a clue about setting a target?

Brilliant innings from Sharjeel. His one six proves why he should be opening ahead of Rizwan. Unlucky that he wasn’t given his regulation 2 drops per innings

But but Sharjeel provides entertainment compared ro Rizwan. [MENTION=2016]Rana[/MENTION] :salute

Sharjeel was looking like the left handed Inzy before he got out.

I know that he was playing after a long time, but that was painful and inevitable from Sharjeel....

People here give examples of Roy, Butler , Bairstow. Well we dont have those. Sharjeel crumbled under pressure unlike Imam or Riz. Choice is clear.

Rizwan flopped, agreed - but Sharjeel showing why he's a club level slogger at best.

Anything but bad bowling is a dot ball. Don't wanna derail the thread but just don't understand the fascination with him.

This is why pakistan need to play the way they do, call it slow cautious whatever but id rather have babar and rizwan try and accumulate 40-0 of the powerplay rather than this rubbish.

Here's a platform for Babar to perform "meaningfully".

Come on yaara.

Pak will do well to score a par of around 180 here.

Rizwan flopped, agreed - but Sharjeel showing why he's a club level slogger at best.

Anything but bad bowling is a dot ball. Don't wanna derail the thread but just don't understand the fascination with him.

hoe the hell can we call Rizwan floped .. tht was just a bad shot for once on anotherwise sublime year

hoe the hell can we call Rizwan floped .. tht was just a bad shot for once on anotherwise sublime year

Yes. Today, I mean. He flopped today.

I love Rizwan ha ha.

Comparisons or competition, rather, for his opening spot from Sharjeel are laughable.

For those who wanted the English style of play, this is what happens when you don't have the likes of Buttler, Roy, and Bairstow opening for you. Even India doesn't emulate the English style of play despite the freakish abilities of their batsmen.

For those who wanted the English style of play, this is what happens when you don't have the likes of Buttler, Roy, and Bairstow opening for you. Even India doesn't emulate the English style of play despite the freakish abilities of their batsmen.

Its just some people who care more about their entertainment than Pakistan.

Is Fakhar actually injured or is it just politics to give Sharjeel a chance?

Klassen in the last game gave too many 1 over spells. Now he is giving more than 1 spells and it has worked. Good captaincy.

I only have SkySports Cricket and SkySports Mix. Very unfair that I can't watch the whole match.

During the World Cup, Sky granted free access to other Sky Sports channels showing cricket for subscribers to Sky Cricket. Like, when two teams were playing simultaneously.

I would expect you to be able to watch Pak on Sky Arena without issue.

More than 30% of Pakistan the Pakistan score so far has come via edges and missed fieldings. Need to get a grip.

Babar reminds me of a enhanced version of Manish Pandey. Looks great when in form and even when struggling somehow manages to survive and still make runs useful or not is a different debate. Not the bat who will take your breath away and pull off an outstanding innings.

Is Fakhar actually injured or is it just politics to give Sharjeel a chance?

Misbah never wanted Sharjeel on the squad so doubt it's politics... hopefully Fakhar will recover for the next match and we can put Sharjeel to rest...

During the World Cup, Sky granted free access to other Sky Sports channels showing cricket for subscribers to Sky Cricket. Like, when two teams were playing simultaneously.

I would expect you to be able to watch Pak on Sky Arena without issue.

Just checked, it just became available when the match started, thanks!

Hafeez the professor has finally figured out all aspects of T20 batting. Not the bowling or Babar,Rizwan but he is going to be Pakistan’s Trump card in WT20. Does he still bowl?

Hafeez the professor has finally figured out all aspects of T20 batting. Not the bowling or Babar,Rizwan but he is going to be Pakistan’s Trump card in WT20. Does he still bowl?

It only took him 42 years :D

But in all seriousness, I agree - he looks like a key player for us in this format.

Back