South Africa v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Durban | 21/3/13 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
What made it look worse was that he looked back and then changed line. He would've have been out if he stayed on line.

He should've just got his head down and run.... Or better...just let farhat run himself out :BONUS

Now we should win this no matter even on last ball and ICC you got some explanation now? Just like the kallis one?

RSA will always show their true colours: they start barking when the matches become tight and resort to cheap tactics

At no point does hafeez know devilliers throwing the ball. How is this intentional? Ridiculous call. Yes, if he noticed the keeper throw at the stumps, by all means, that's out.
Billy bowden has a thing for screwing with pak. Such a attention seeking whore.

Perhaps got himself to blame. Should have stood still and let farhat get run out.

What made it look worse was that he looked back and then changed line. He would've have been out if he stayed on line.

He should've just got his head down and run.... Or better...just let farhat run himself out :BONUS

But he could have been checking to see if Farhat was in... Soo much fricking doubt.. How could that be out

It was out if you ask me. Hafeez shouldnt have looked behind like that. However, South Africa shouldnt have appealed that.

Frustrated now stupid run out and stupid umpiring

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

lol amla didnt appeal no surprises there from a true gentlemen of the game

Farhat is clearly a moron! Does not call AT ALL, just runs like an idiot. Hafeez clearly had him hand up and said NO!

I mean, he cant catch, cant call. Even a 5-6 year old kid playing tape ball knows BASIC techniques.

But NOBODY can run a straight line LOOKING over your shoulder!! It is BORDERLINE impossible!!

So lets see, hit wicket, unfairly run out, obstructing the field. Hafeez's got a real curse on him

Swearing hafeez in the whole series no problems with that?

Umpiring errors all of them against Pakistan no problems?

ICC rejected the appeal for umpiring.. All the laws are for Pakistan

It was a stupid call from Farhat to begin with, never was there a 2nd run.

I hate these two player but hope they give a sound beating to SA bowlers.

Swearing hafeez in the whole series no problems with that?

Umpiring errors all of them against Pakistan no problems?

ICC rejected the appeal for umpiring.. All the laws are for Pakistan

This happens to NZ, WI and Bangladesh as well, the richer and more powerful teams always get more calls going for them.

These south africans seriously need to be humped by tigers. Maybe they act this way because they choke in every single world cup. Kinda cute.

Controversial umpiring in the whole series against Pakistan

It was a stupid call from Farhat to begin with, never was there a 2nd run.

I hate these two player but hope they give a sound beating to SA bowlers.

LOL what are you taking about it was an easy two, he stood at his crease for about 3 seconds before he left for the 2nd run

Hafeez has fault too, Shouldnt have changed his line and why did he look behind doesnt make much sense goes against him too.

de villiers had all three stumps to aim at , but he threw at hafeez who was not even in the line of the stumps.

Now Jackman and The other twit trying to back up the decision

So lets see, hit wicket, unfairly run out, obstructing the field. Hafeez's got a real curse on him
Hit wicket his own fault. Run out shouldn't be given perhaps but was out the bowler got a hand to it.

This one, got no idea why he was given out.

Has been unlucky. Though hit wicket was his fault.

Hit wicket his own fault. Run out shouldn't be given perhaps but was out the bowler got a hand to it.

This one, got no idea why he was given out.

Has been unlucky. Though hit wicket was his fault.

Can you tell me which game you watched? Cause there was NO PROOF that Kleinveldt TOUCHED that ball, NO obvious touch, NO deviation that could be seen. Benefit of doubt goes to BATSMAN, thats the LAW of cricket.

No way he was run out EITHER game

Actually the team deserves this for having such a stupid line up. Kamran cant play for ****.

Listen to Jackan's reaction to a straight catch at point! Now of it had been dropped everyone would be saying that was a catch that should have been taken...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back