South Africa v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Durban | 21/3/13 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo! Younish gone....Maybe now the innings can get a move on...a pathetic player plays yet another pathetic inning

I wouldn't worry about R.R because Afridi is yet to arrive, if he can do what he did last match, this will finish with lot of overs to spare.

At least when SA lose wickets they rotate the bloody strike, are guys just go in the shells.

:facepalm: please send afridi and we will have entertainment as we had in the last match because we don't play to win.. it's just for entertainment :yk

Well good news is run rate is already low... Even misbah cant make it go any slower can he?

12 from 37... way to go you useless trash.... no rotation of strike no boundries.... what a hack.

Pakistan haven't played their best team once this series, the sad thing is that their t20 team was probably the best team they've fielded this tour.

Mohali 2006 v SA is a scorecard which you all might want to read.

This is a joke line-up. Farhat plus three tuk tuks in the middle order?

Farcical

this chase is going no where with farhat and misbah playing together

Pakistan missed a trick by not getting Afridi up the order considering the form he's been in

Farhaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

6a00e0097e4e688833014e8c37279b970d-800wi

All the pressure will be on Afridi in the end to score and if he fails all critics will get him, lol.

SA were making singles look easy... This batting line up has only two gears....block or hit.... Cant work the singles at all

steyns drop is costing us alot..

another maiden by farhat.... lucifer awaits you farhat :p :p

When Imran is in the team, how many times do Pak win OdiS? Must be very low.

you can imagine the advice misbah will be giving to farhat keep doing the tuk tuk we need to keep wickets in hand (and then collapse)

SA were making singles look easy... This batting line up has only two gears....block or hit.... Cant work the singles at all

Misbah can atleast hit... farhat cant even do that...

you can imagine the advice misbah will be giving to farhat keep doing the tuk tuk we need to keep wickets in hand (and then collapse)

Pfft even misbah would come to him and say dude you are 12 from 41!!!! this isnt a test you know.

12 off 41 and now to be joined by the TUK TUK King

Come on guys need to score 150 in 50 overs with remaining wickets in hand.. :misbah

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Begininng to enjoy this now, thats how sad PAK batting has become.

Middle order is on par with Bangladesh

Misbah can atleast hit... farhat cant even do that...

Misbah only hits when we are very close to win the match but before that he will be out as he cannot survive with this tuk tuk all the time

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The difference between SA and Pakistan is that SA kees scoring even when they lose wickets. Our daddoes just close the shop completely and all of the sudden req rr is out of reach.

I hope Farhat gets out soon. Only consolation of the whole tour will be that dead wood might be thrown away

Misbah loving the tuktuk from the other end... Gameplan is to wait for steyn to get back into the attack and then get the maidens in...winning plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back