South Africa v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Durban | 21/3/13 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one comment today.

Trash Farhat playing a test match.

Farhat is playing good, test match batting at its best. Oh wait! this is ODI?

*** is this guy doing?!

U pathetic players letting run rate get to nearly 6

Misbah and Dhoni are similar in that regard.

Just so happens that Dhoni pulls it off a few times. Misbah is associated with hitting out and achieving glorious failure.

Farhat can't do anything. Only thing he did in his life was marry his wife to secure his place.

Misbah + Farhat = Ultimate Tuk Tuk

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Can you tell me which game you watched? Cause there was NO PROOF that Kleinveldt TOUCHED that ball, NO obvious touch, NO deviation that could be seen. Benefit of doubt goes to BATSMAN, thats the LAW of cricket.

No way he was run out EITHER game

Where does it say that in the Laws exactly then?

All the pressure will be on Afridi in the end to score and if he fails all critics will get him, lol.

Isnt he in the tea for his bowling? How many wickets have he taken in this series BTW?

I would love to have Jamshed getting out with playing positive cricket than both these bunch of cowards who can't just rotate the strike to save their lives

Farhat sucks but Younis manages to take the winds out of any batting chase. He is so utterly clueless. I;ve started to hate his goofy smile. He may have it hard in his life but I doubt he can understand match situations. He has no strokes other than prodding to the off side and an ugly sweep

We shouldn't win this series , if we won these oldies will remain in team !

I would love to have Jamshed getting out with playing positive cricket than both these bunch of cowards who can't just rotate the strike to save their lives

Love u

Farhat finding the fielders with ease should be our fielding coach.

We will give a couple of wickets to Murli Peterson too I know lol

Another Tuk there for 0 by Misbah almost went for 1

pathetic approach from a coward and a shameless player who never gos away....hate these 2 with a passion

Time for drinks... Time for pak batsman to get their breath back after all that hitting

Almost 50 tuks

imran-farhat.jpg

Isnt he in the tea for his bowling? How many wickets have he taken in this series BTW?

none but if I am not wrong, he also has the most runs for pakistan and he has play 1 less innings, so he is contributing to the team in someway, rest are not even doing that

Farhat cemented his place after this performance as Misbah likes this spirit from our batsmen

So we are going to see sir farhat in 5th odi too if he score a fifty here

I would never hope for a guy to get out though. He can accelerate...well i wish

Farhat has destroyed us here. We can still win this though, InshAllah.

If we can start going at 5 an over from him still got a great chance of winning this. Just need to start now. Farhat's played himself in and is looking a bit better than before so needs to make use of it.

Replacing a guy whose scored 2 centuries in the last 6 games lololol only in pakistan

Even Ahmed Shehzad was good in the T20, it seems Pakistan selectors doesn't select based on performance, time to give the selection power to Mr. Whatmore.

You send back inform Ahmed Shehzad, You drop Jamshed for this shitty farhat, Drop U. Akmal for Y. Khan (A test batsman) and drop Asad Shafiq for Shoaib Malik.

This is what you get.

guys no matter how long farhat stays there..in the end he will get out playing silly shot

From Cricinfo:

CricBellz: "That awkward moment when Misbah has the better SR than the other batsman on the crease"

:)))

Calm down guys. We've lost 3 wickets already and have a really long tail. The required run rate isn't much so Farhat isn't doing that bad. Stop criticizing him. This is what is needed at the moment.

farhat two runs and then 1 run... stop it man give the opposition a chance...... 18 from 50 balls.

ITs absolute farce going out..............looks like Farhat has not read Dogar's post about dot balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back