South Africa v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Durban | 21/3/13 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
CricBellz: "That awkward moment when Misbah has the better SR than the other batsman on the crease

On cric info.

Crapler wessels have nothing to say except praising one partnership in the whole match

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Calm down guys. We've lost 3 wickets already and have a really long tail. The required run rate isn't much so Farhat isn't doing that bad. Stop criticizing him. This is what is needed at the moment.

Is this some sort of troll post?

Crapler wessels have nothing to say except praising one partnership in the whole match

We deserve to listen this when our batters are making weather of the chase

Farhat got 20 runs guys pls some clapping is required from you to apperciate this lol

I love this shot from misbah always

From somewhere Misbah produced a cover drive

need to up the RR here..wish Hafeez was there facing Pieterson..

Wow 8 runs in this over

Misbahs going to get out to the reverse sweep. Mark my words.

Misbah moves himself in the crease but the bowler knows there will be a sweet TUK nothing more than that

Misbah will be loving this from the other end.. Must be feeling proud of Farhat

Misbah is the right guy for this game. SA are unlikely to win because of the run rate, they have to bowl Pakistan out. With Misbah there with a cool calm head (and with a University degree or two), everything will be A OK. The guy is very intelligent than what people give him credit for.

Robin Peterson should be our bunny, he is the hole in the armor -.-

Why can't Misbah find gaps? That is his biggest weakness.

Misbah and Farhat trying their best to compete in the lowest strike rate competition.

In the end when the strike is at 8 rpo, they will expect afridi to come in and smash at 200 st rate.... a disaster for failure.

If we make 120 in 30 overs without loosing further wicket ... Will be good chance

Wow Misbah making sure to justify his statement.. REQ RR of 9 is easy to achieve and he will make sure today to achieve that after 50 overs today

and another great block....btw...love how the commies are saying its down to great bowling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back